Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Elemental Strike

Your name: Beetredknob
    Your rank:tepig rank
    Who you battle: Nick
    Win or lose:win
    Score:1-0

Good battle between two good rain teams.

Alex White: 4986 2073 6140
    Alex White 2: 3483 0373 0109
    3DS FC: 0318-7221-3321
    Competitively Bred Pokes (all first evo): Greninja, Delphox, espeon, jolteon, politoed, toxicroak, ninetales, azumarill, metagross, dragonite, slowbro, talonflame, absol, trevenant, gliscor, mawile, pinsir, mandibuzz, kabutops, goodra, blissey, tentacruel, reuniclus, rotom, scizor, forretress, gastrodon, scolipede.

To all Psychic members, that's you Ansem and Ninja, if you guys accrue any points please let me know and I'll add them. I'm going to be pretty busy for a few weeks, so I can't give my full attention to the forum right now, but I will be checking in when I can. Thanks guys ^_^
    Last edited by Dreamy; 27th February 2013 at 9:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla! View Post
    Did a bit of work on the psychic division userbars tell me what you think:

Tell me what you think and also I did change a few things. I didn't animated them yet but I will get to it, tomorrow. Should have it all done by Thursday hopefully.
    Okay I am done with the psychic division userbars. How do they look? I'm going to get started on the war userbars and then the other Division userbars

Here is a preview of the water division userbars:

Tell me what you all think. Thanks for all the support, too. Also Coyote I will be adding two more ranks and the Leader userbar asap.

@AnakBae: Let me handle the userbars since that's pretty much the only thing I can do. If you don't mind.
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 28th February 2013 at 6:34 AM.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

Tell me what you all think. Thanks for all the support, too. Also Coyote I will be adding two more ranks and the Leader userbar asap.
    Sounds good Zil

im goingto do a little friendly trash talk right now. SO whos ready for a wifi battle.Im looking to swamp people for points. also nick id like to start breeding for the clan now if thats ok first one is always free

p.s. this is hard to write from my 3ds haha
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    im goingto do a little friendly trash talk right now. SO whos ready for a wifi battle.Im looking to swamp people for points. also nick id like to start breeding for the clan now if thats ok first one is always free

Lol ok I will put you down. Everybody can post there friend code and if they want to be a breeder on the thread that would be great just did part one of the edits on the thread
    Last edited by Conquer Phoenix; 28th February 2013 at 8:37 PM.

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Here is a preview of the water division userbars:

Thats really awesome

now im using my xbox to write this. MY FC IS 3268-4504-4684 SO WHOEVER IS LOOKING TO LOSE just send me a vm

GO MY POKEMON CRUSH ALL THAT STAND IN MY WAY TO GETTING THAT ARCANINE RANK

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

If I had a competitive team on Wi-Fi then sure, I'd battle you. But, as it stands, I only have my in-game team (bad pokes, not EV trained etc)

I also had a friendly battle with Nick on Pokémon Showdown, here is the replay link: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10793997
    vs.

The more match practice I get, the better I'll become.

@AnakBae: Let me handle the userbars since that's pretty much the only thing I can do. If you don't mind.
    Ehhh fine by me, go ahead. Im too busy to make em btw.
    But im going to make nick's regardless, since he asked me weeks ago :9

"It's not god the people fear; people's fear is God."

Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    Ehhh fine by me, go ahead. Im too busy to make em btw.
    But im going to make nick's regardless, since he asked me weeks ago :9
    Okay, that sounds good to me.

I'm going to redo all the animations that I did for the userbars because I've found an easy problem with some of them. Also I've changed some of the names of the ranks that I'm sure your going to like.

Leader Userbar:

Spoiler:- Userbars:
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 1st March 2013 at 12:32 PM.

They are awesome Zilla and I love my leader bar ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    They are awesome Zilla and I love my leader bar ^_^
    Thanks Coyote I knew you'd love them. Going to finish up the war team userbars too. I won't be giving any personal userbars to anyone yet just cause the war team is still in the works.
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 1st March 2013 at 9:05 PM.

Have you seen these 'tips' in the Prima Official Strategy Guide for Red/Blue: http://imgur.com/a/ppUgH

Scandalous.

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    Have you seen these 'tips' in the Prima Official Strategy Guide for Red/Blue: http://imgur.com/a/ppUgH

Scandalous.
    Lol very nice, I remember thinking most of these things, oh the naivety of a 9 year old

I'm a little bored so I thought I'd share some battles I had on Showdown with you:

Battle 1 http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10930757
    Battle 2 http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10931611
    Battle 3 (Switched Forry with Starmie) http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10932071

And in case you don't believe it's me, because of the weird name, here's the proof: http://imgur.com/fjcI5eD

I'm open to suggestions for improving the team, thank you ^-^

---
    Edit: I'm also very reluctant to predict at the moment. I am more than capable of doing it, it's just the opponent rarely ever does what I expect them to do. Maybe it's due to rust on my part, I'm not entirely sure.

Take this situation: my choiced Garchomp vs. the opponent's Heatran - the opponent also having landorus on his team. Do I predict the very obvious switch out, or do I just go for the straight-out EQ? In the real-life battle I had (the third link I posted), this situation worked out for me, but it rarely does in practice. These 50-50 decisions can make or break a battle, and because every opponent is different, it's hard to make consistent plays. I guess the best option, in the future, is just to spend time analysing the situation and the opponent's team, using their ladder rank to gauge their ability.
    Last edited by Jinvaani; 2nd March 2013 at 9:55 PM.

I'm a little bored so I thought I'd share some battles I had on Showdown with you:

Battle 1 http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10930757
    Battle 2 http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10931611
    Battle 3 (Switched Forry with Starmie) http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou10932071

And in case you don't believe it's me, because of the weird name, here's the proof: http://imgur.com/fjcI5eD

I'm open to suggestions for improving the team, thank you ^-^

---
    Edit: I'm also very reluctant to predict at the moment. I am more than capable of doing it, it's just the opponent rarely ever does what I expect them to do. Maybe it's due to rust on my part, I'm not entirely sure.

Take this situation: my Garchomp vs. the opponent's Heatran - the opponent also having landorus on his team. Do I predict the very obvious switch out, or do I just go for the straight-out EQ? In the real-life battle I had (the third link I posted), this situation worked out for me, but it rarely does in practice. These 50-50 decisions can make or break a battle, and because every opponent is different, it's hard to make consistent plays. I guess the best option, in the future, is just to spend time analysing the situation and the opponent's team, using their ladder rank to gauge their ability.
    I think it's a very solid team, I'm not all that qualified to give any battle critiques anyway :P lol

I've updated my original post

And thanks Coyote, though I'm sure you've had more battling experience than me over the past 6 months

I've updated my original post

And thanks Coyote, though I'm sure you've had more battling experience than me over the past 6 months
    6 months probably, but even that's debatable

just had the scariest battle of my life against buried alive in my old red version.anyways i finally bred my perfect ralts now im off to ev train it.

p.s. still up for wifi battles any time just vm me the request and then i can beat ya hahaha

just had the scariest battle of my life against buried alive in my old red version.anyways i finally bred my perfect ralts now im off to ev train it.

p.s. still up for wifi battles any time just vm me the request and then i can beat ya hahaha
    Hey Draco could you breed a inferape with perfect stats

come here and well Idk

i could but when i meant perfect it was to my liking you know.i should have edited my post.if you sttill want it i can do it just tell me the moves and prefered stats at lv 100 and i will keep breeding untill you like it. (if that makes sense)

plz note that i cant rng or anything but i promise to get you your perfect pokemon just BELIVE IN ME
    Last edited by draco star 98; 4th March 2013 at 4:52 PM.

i could but when i meant perfect it was to my liking you know.i should have edited my post.if you sttill want it i can do it just tell me the moves and prefered stats at lv 100 and i will keep breeding untill you like it. (if that makes sense)

plz note that i cant rng or anything but i promise to get you your perfect pokemon just BELIVE IN ME
    Alright cool beans then

Alright Revenge is our tourney winner so congrats to him and his very good water gym team

He wins 40 pts which is a rank up an usebar and the ability to choose the next tourney for the clan

I have set up a war with legacy just need to set it up with them so we should be warring soon

Our water usebars are messing up so I am still thinking of a new set for Zilla to make

We need to get some members so we can have some more rank up battles

Art shop coming soon making the banner tonight

that is all i think

come here and well Idk

Sweet, can't wait to war. Btw for the next tourney I choose brown as my color. Just thought i'd call it again to be safe : D

Alex White: 4986 2073 6140
    Alex White 2: 3483 0373 0109
    3DS FC: 0318-7221-3321
    Competitively Bred Pokes (all first evo): Greninja, Delphox, espeon, jolteon, politoed, toxicroak, ninetales, azumarill, metagross, dragonite, slowbro, talonflame, absol, trevenant, gliscor, mawile, pinsir, mandibuzz, kabutops, goodra, blissey, tentacruel, reuniclus, rotom, scizor, forretress, gastrodon, scolipede.

anyone up for a battle.nick i csn breed that infernape for just send me a vm ok then ill get on it right away

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast