Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Elemental Strike

Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    1. Yay.
    2. Yeh man its so hard to find my opponent, hes a ninja.
    3. They're all dead or already in a clan.
    4. Yay
    5. Yay

EDIT: nvm, just going to be inactive til friday.
    Ok Anak see you then

anybody else

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Alright lets get activity

First the tourney the next round will be posted Friday since Muse has not been on for a while and we need to move on

Second finish war

Third please ask your friends on serebii to join this clan so we can have more people

Four making a art shop on this thread soon

Five Agito needs two more battles to rank up
    1. Good bout time

2. Come on guys, let's win

3. I don't really have that many that I talk to, or they are already in a clan or they don't want to join one.

4. Cool, can't wait to see, I have some ideas for stuff I want.

5. I would battle if I had the time

I might not be around until Fri. or Sat. either :/

hey guys i am on today.well more like on untill 10;00am pacific time cause i been real busy but i want some battles on ps plz alright jus send the vm then
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Sure well I just saw you on the xat chat sorry about that I was looking at anime

come here and well Idk

well if your up to it just send the challenge.Revenge srry we could not battle again today.if we dont have a battle by sunday you can have my spot in the tourney alright

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

I won't be able to battle tomorrow I'm going into the city, but I'll be available all day Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    1. Good bout time

2. Come on guys, let's win

3. I don't really have that many that I talk to, or they are already in a clan or they don't want to join one.

4. Cool, can't wait to see, I have some ideas for stuff I want.

5. I would battle if I had the time

I might not be around until Fri. or Sat. either :/
    Exactly this, actually working on a current even right now, just started and it is due tomorrow -_-.

Oh and I also have rehearsal again from 2:20 Pm to 9:00, THEATRE dedication. I hope someone is going to record it and upload it to YouTube or something once the musical is done (end of April) so I can show you my extremely talented friends...

Well Anyways I need to get back to my current event so see You Very lovely people Saturday, I hope to see a new member by then (D)... (Get it done)

after much debate im leaving the clan. its justa little slow here.the thing that pains me the most is i know this clan will get alot of new members after i leave.well goodbye everybody.oh REVENGE u can have my spot in the tourney.C U GUYS LATER

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    after much debate im leaving the clan. its justa little slow here.the thing that pains me the most is i know this clan will get alot of new members after i leave.well goodbye everybody.oh REVENGE u can have my spot in the tourney.C U GUYS LATER
    Ok Draco good luck where ever you go

Alright guys he does have a point we are busy with stuff but maybe on days where we are not we are should come on the xat chat to chill and talk and battle if you guys want. I don't want any of you guys bored here so starting this weekend I will work towards making this clan better.

Zilla and Muse are afk at the moment and Turbo has his play

I know I have said this before but it just doesnt have to be your friends that you could ask to join this clan it can be other people that you may know on this forum

we can be a great clan just need to figure out each others schedulers and stuff and see when we all can be on the xat chat

come here and well Idk

Debate? With whooo? I didn't see any debate/argument in the xat or this thread for a while.
    And why would people avoiding you? you doesn't seems like an infamous dude whatsoever lol.
    See ya bro, GL. :[

Anyway I heard Landorus is a suspect now. Thats just stupid, I hardly got swept by one and its in suspect, Great.

"It's not god the people fear; people's fear is God."

Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    Debate? With whooo? I didn't see any debate/argument in the xat or this thread for a while.
    And why would people avoiding you? you doesn't seems like an infamous dude whatsoever lol.
    See ya bro, GL. :[

Anyway I heard Landorus is a suspect now. Thats just stupid, I hardly got swept by one and its in suspect, Great.

less sand threat and more rain threat is not a good idea.

come here and well Idk

Good luck in the future Draco, and thanks for everything. The greatest battle that never was. I can hardly blame you for leaving, either.

Also: I had three battles with Agito yesterday. 6-0 to him. 5-0 to me. 3-0 to him. I'm quite enjoying our little rivalry

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    less sand threat and more rain threat is not a good idea.
    Exactly!
    Sun lost Genesect, the "Sp.Atk Scizor", which greatly benefits other weathers, and now they're removing one of the most reliable powerhouse in sandstorm. Because of that Rain will remain as the stronger weather out there. Rain lost Torn-T but the same ol' tornadus will emerge from UU to spam STAB Hurricane with more power but less speed.
    By the way I can see keldeo/Kyurem blak as the next suspect lol. BW2 metagame is a bull crap, as soon we get more pokes to use, they got banned.

I guess this will bring back a lot of old sets and maybe they will bring up some pokemon. II am starting to use more hazzards now since everybody is like all attack maybe we need to change our game plan and think of a better way to stop rain stall which that has been open up if landerous gets banned

come here and well Idk

Well Bye Draco :/

Honestly when I first heard Poli and Ninetales were going to get Drizzle/Drought I thought it was cool, but now it is just annoying with everyone running the same sets and there are no more of the sets that actually use skill. I guess I could do clearsky, but meh...

Quote Originally Posted by TurboPieFire View Post
    Well Bye Draco :/

Honestly when I first heard Poli and Ninetales were going to get Drizzle/Drought I thought it was cool, but now it is just annoying with everyone running the same sets and there are no more of the sets that actually use skill. I guess I could do clearsky, but meh...
    Use Rain dance Kingdra a on non-weather team, it works really well against all kind of weather. :]

I like lud and his swift swim helps a lot and has some wall ability's

come here and well Idk

Maybe I should run a Rain Dance Qwilfish...

And Landorus... Suspect... No...

I am shock you dont after the two xat chat bgs of the fish. The leader usebar and tab. 0.o

Anyways we have won our second war yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    So what should we do now I am still trying to get more people but our war team has some less activie people at the moment so if anybody wants to step up just say the word and we will get you selling those rocks in no time jk but am I -.-

Second round of the tourney is almost done

And I shall start working on the weather challenge section in a few days so we will have something else to do

come here and well Idk

I wouldnt mind being on the war team if you need people. Btw I'm also gonna try to recruit some people from PO later on this week. That is, if I can be online at the same time people are in chat.
    X and Y FC: 3136-7169-1610

I will try to stay on as much as possible on the chat all this week then

come here and well Idk

Last post: 24 March 2013 <- Starting to get slow, isn't it?
    so wassup *****es :]

It'll pick up soon, I hope

So, what should the next topic be?

I think we need to update a few things and try to see if we all can do some stuff on the weekend if everybody is free

Agtio is now a war team member people so it looks like we have a 4 man squad

Congrats Agito

come here and well Idk

Congrats on making the team Agito

Well actually I'm going to see the family this weekend, so I won't be available, sorry Nick

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast