Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Elemental Strike

If you need a 5th man, I am here... Unless I am already on the war team :|

SO hows life been Y'all.

Me? Thanks for asking... :| Right now I am waiting for my floors to be installed... Walking around on plywood floors is not fun... I have to walk with high knees so I don't get splinters... My wall has been painted... I did an accent wall with a green color and then my other walls are an off white.
    This is quite of topic, but... I have been having dreams that I have been getting 105 on all my finals.... Although I will be taking them in June, and there are no bonuses on them, I Feel like its foreshadowing me failing... IDK so (HMM)
    Last edited by Turpoo; 28th March 2013 at 6:52 PM.

Glad to be a part of the war team.

As for me I just recently graduated from culinary school and now have a job doing catering. Other than that just chilling out watching anime and playing videogames.
    X and Y FC: 3136-7169-1610

Quote Originally Posted by TurboPieFire View Post
    If you need a 5th man, I am here... Unless I am already on the war team :|

SO hows life been Y'all.

Me? Thanks for asking... :| Right now I am waiting for my floors to be installed... Walking around on plywood floors is not fun... I have to walk with high knees so I don't get splinters... My wall has been painted... I did an accent wall with a green color and then my other walls are an off white.
    This is quite of topic, but... I have been having dreams that I have been getting 105 on all my finals.... Although I will be taking them in June, and there are no bonuses on them, I Feel like its foreshadowing me failing... IDK so (HMM)
    All izz well, bro. All izz well.

---

Anyway Nick, lets do the weather challenge thingy :]

I shall work on the banner tomorrow then

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by Agito97 View Post
    I just recently graduated from culinary school and now have a job doing catering.
    Do you work at McDonalds, by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    Do you work at McDonalds, by any chance?
    Daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a bit too much. :|

---

Oh yeah, since spring break is over I'm going back to my good ol' inactivity. Just VM me when u need something.
    And the xat is acting stupid, again.

Finally, the synergy pokedex is back up:

http://beldum.org/synergy

I shall used that then Revenge I do want to make a good sand stall team soon

Updates of the thread will be done this week and I am thinking about warring someone who

come here and well Idk

Hey Everyone how have u all been?
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    Finally, the synergy pokedex is back up:

http://beldum.org/synergy
    This is awesome ^_^ an entire new world of possibilities has opened up to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla! View Post
    Been doing great Zilla, how about you?

Well I'm back guys, sorry that I missed out on everything, but had a great weekend, how was everyone else's?

Revivalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    I'm doing good. man it took a while isnt it.

Poke related discussion: I like CB Alakazam.

Yea Zilla is alive

and CB Zam are we doing that now most of his attacks are physical to lol

come here and well Idk

Welcome Back Zilla

(HMM) MY internet sucks.... Maybe its my laptop... I should restart it... Havent done that in like a month, but it takes forever to boot up... Dont want to waste a minute of my time, while I could be on the internet...
    Last edited by Turpoo; 1st April 2013 at 10:36 PM.

Glad to be back Everyone I was just in the hospital for a while but ill be fine just a litte King Kong accident on the Highway -.-

EDIT: I think we should work a bit on the art work I could order them if you'd like
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 1st April 2013 at 10:39 PM.

Yea I am working on what kind of elemental theme we can be doing on the thread

Well CC keeps asking us but it wont be them yet maybe someone that is at our level so it will be fun

Tested Agito he is at war team level starter just need to improve his team a little but over all good member to have

I am on the xat chat if people need help with anything

come here and well Idk

Guys, I'm thinking of leaving the clan and getting out of the clan aspect for good. I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I feel it is inevitable.

Nick, I'll let you know by the end of the day what I've decided.

It's nothing personal, it just feels like it's the right thing for me to do at this time.

Edit: As of now I am officially bowing out of the clan, it was fun guys, you will all be missed. I wish you guys the best of luck and I am proud to have been a part of it. It's time that I venture off seeking riches in distant lands and I can only do that on my own.

Sorry to bail on you Nick, I'm sure you will be able to easily find someone to take over my position.
    Last edited by Dreamy; 2nd April 2013 at 10:09 PM.

We really need to work on a comeback here guys seriously

Bye Coyote you will be missed cant really say you will find a better place then this but I hope you do in your time on serebii.

Zilla is kind of right as of right now it is me Anak Turbo Revnege Zilla Beet and Agito and Muse when ever he comes back. I am kind of fine with this group of people as of right now. Serebii isnt all that activity at the moment and we could be a lot worse but I believe that we can hold off with this group of people until we can get some more activity.

That being said what would you guys like to see more of in this clan so we can make our stay here better.

Make a list please

Oh and I am working for people to war

Zilla we have a new xat chat if you dont already have it

come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    Edit: As of now I am officially bowing out of the clan, it was fun guys, you will all be missed. I wish you guys the best of luck and I am proud to have been a part of it. It's time that I venture off seeking riches in distant lands and I can only do that on my own.
    Farewell my friend... until we meet again

As of now I am officially bowing out of the clan, it was fun guys, you will all be missed. I wish you guys the best of luck and I am proud to have been a part of it. It's time that I venture off seeking riches in distant lands and I can only do that on my own.
    I hope you do well on your journey and don't come back hurt like me haha. You will be missed

On another topic, I guess we can forget about the art for awhile since Serebii is pretty dead as you did say. Still would like to maintain some bit of cleaness tho so I'll probably work on the War post.
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 3rd April 2013 at 12:23 AM.

I am finishing up some small war banners for us and Agito's banner to

come here and well Idk

Guys, I'm thinking of leaving the clan and getting out of the clan aspect for good. I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I feel it is inevitable.

Nick, I'll let you know by the end of the day what I've decided.

It's nothing personal, it just feels like it's the right thing for me to do at this time.

Sorry to bail on you Nick, I'm sure you will be able to easily find someone to take over my position.
    See ya bro :[ wish u luck
    We really need to work on a comeback here guys seriously
    Man, good thing that you're already back on your feet. If not, I couldn't imagine what will happen to this paradise.
    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Serebii isnt all that activity at the moment and we could be a lot worse but I believe that we can hold off with this group of people until we can get some more activity.

That being said what would you guys like to see more of in this clan so we can make our stay here better.

Make a list please

Oh and I am working for people to war

Zilla we have a new xat chat if you dont already have it
    list of what? mastahh

Things you guys want to do

come here and well Idk

Name changing thread is up. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...IRE-FIRST-POST
    To avoid confusion and unwanted point loss or something, tell your leader when you got your name changed.

I'm probably going to change my name so I'll tell you what I change it to when I do.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast