Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Elemental Strike

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Also we are warring Aos this week so everybody on the war team make some good teams
    Dat big *** moxie mox, how many wars are we going to take man? now CC next AoS, in the same week? lmao

"It's not god the people fear; people's fear is God."

Until we are fear among battlers to answer your question and we were not bullied just pressure lol

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Until we are fear among battlers to answer your question and we were not bullied just pressure lol
    u reckless bastard -.-

it will be find we have another war this week to

come here and well Idk

I won't be able to do pretty much anything for the next two weeks except wake up at 5:40 am get to school at 7:10 AM Finish school at 2:10PM go to drama at 2:15 pm or 4:00Pm then get home at 9PM. The only day I have off is this Sunday, but after next Sunday I will be Drama-Free and hopefully more active.
    Although that is when we start to prepare to prepare for finals/regents.
    So life is busy, going to be very inactive for awhile and I love you poop faces. Keep up the activity.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    Dat big *** moxie mox, how many wars are we going to take man? now CC next AoS, in the same week? lmao
    Wouldn't be a problem if the clan wasn't so dead and we had more members lol but its fine tho
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

Quote Originally Posted by TurboPieFire View Post
    I won't be able to do pretty much anything for the next two weeks except wake up at 5:40 am get to school at 7:10 AM Finish school at 2:10PM go to drama at 2:15 pm or 4:00Pm then get home at 9PM. The only day I have off is this Sunday, but after next Sunday I will be Drama-Free and hopefully more active.
    Although that is when we start to prepare to prepare for finals/regents.
    So life is busy, going to be very inactive for awhile and I love you poop faces. Keep up the activity.

We shall miss you to Turbo stay sexy

Well we got another war coming up this week peeps and they are at our level so should be fun

come here and well Idk

I think ima take a break for a few days or so. I just had moves with 100 accuracy miss twice in a row -_________-
    X and Y FC: 3136-7169-1610

Quote Originally Posted by Agito97 View Post
    I think ima take a break for a few days or so. I just had moves with 100 accuracy miss twice in a row -_________-
    Maybe the over Pokemons evasion rose? Because there's no way a 100% move would miss.

Quote Originally Posted by lake12 View Post
    Maybe the over Pokemons evasion rose? Because there's no way a 100% move would miss.

No evasion raise or anything thunder wave missed on a kingdra who had just switched in, the weather was sun. It missed again in the next turn too, and also ice shard missed on a ninjask.

Quote Originally Posted by Agito97 View Post
    No evasion raise or anything thunder wave missed on a kingdra who had just switched in, the weather was sun. It missed again in the next turn too, and also ice shard missed on a ninjask.
    Wow that's weird!

Big thanks to Beet for helping me reach Unity Tower on Black 2 by trading with me Much appreciated

I will be extremely inactive for the next 2 weeks. I have a bunch of irl works & arts to do.
    Any requested bars & banners will be delivered to you by PMs by the end of this week, hopefully. so yea heads up.

So 2 important people to the clan inactive for the next 2 weeks :/...
    Also to add up to the inactivity, my mom decided not to pay the internet bill so that happened so I resulted to typing this on my phone #firstworldproblems

First world problems cant be help lol

Alright I will help anybody with team building this week if Aos is ready to war us and the art shop is being made this week also

come here and well Idk

I'll also help test teams if anyone needs to do it.

Hey guys don't forget to pm your war opponents but don't rush yourself either

come here and well Idk

Alright peeps it might be a bit of a surprise, but it's time for me to get my *** out of here and move to another clan (TBC).
    So yea Nick, Zilla, Turb, & others, take care and keep dem activities running wild. If you ever need me for anything, just click my name.

-AnakBae
    I will continue to work with your current order, don't worry.

Wow so many people are leaving. At this rate are we still gonna be able to stay as a group?

Well Agito that is a good question I am thinking of closing ES because to tell you the truth I don't play pokemon as mush I am use to and serebii just inst all that fun anymore.

What do you guys want to do

come here and well Idk

Honestly with the way things are going it seems as though we can't continue as a successful clan. We have had key members leave when we didn't have many to begin with, there isn't really as much activity as other clans, and no new members coming in. Although I have enjoyed my time here and would like to keep this clan up and running if possible in the end it's your call and I can understand if you decide to close ES.

Sadly I agree with Agito, since Anak left, him being one of the most active members and one of the strongest battlers, I am also loosing interest in Pokemon, I don't even have a 3ds for Pokemon X and Y.
    If/when the guild closes, I hope to see everyone in a clAn.
    It was great knowing all of you, it was a decent experience being leader. I will try to stay till ES falls.
    ~Qwilfish on.
    Last edited by Turpoo; 14th April 2013 at 9:57 PM.

Before this is closed just wanted to say that I had a great loads of fun with all of u hope we all meet in our future endeavors!

~Godzilla!

EDIT: Just so there is no confusion I am also taking a leave and join TBC
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 15th April 2013 at 1:54 AM.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

Well guess I will tell a mod to close this

It was great being in a clan with guys hope you guys find a nice guild to join

come here and well Idk

Closed upon request
    Back : D
    I help write the Pokemon of the Week!
    Trapped since February 9, 2013
    Woooo competitive. Also doing ASB, with my squad being here.
    Also have a Youtube channel where I do Nintendo News. Woo.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516