Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 400

Thread: Elemental Strike

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Name: RevengeHitokage
    Pokémon Online or Pokémon Showdown name: Jinvaani
    Experience: The Ancient Ruins (02.19.12–03.17.12), Sentient Dragons (06.09.12–01.14.13)
    What division?: Water
    What do you gain from being in a clan?:
    The opportunity to be part of a strong, purposeful community where each member is not only respected, but also admired

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nowwhere and everywhere
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    Name: RevengeHitokage
    Pokémon Online or Pokémon Showdown name: Jinvaani
    Experience: The Ancient Ruins (02.19.12–03.17.12), Sentient Dragons (06.09.12–01.14.13)
    What division?: Water
    What do you gain from being in a clan?:
    The opportunity to be part of a strong, purposeful community where each member is not only respected, but also admired
    Hello Revenge Welcome back.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

    The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

    Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    Name: RevengeHitokage
    Pokémon Online or Pokémon Showdown name: Jinvaani
    Experience: The Ancient Ruins (02.19.12–03.17.12), Sentient Dragons (06.09.12–01.14.13)
    What division?: Water
    What do you gain from being in a clan?:
    The opportunity to be part of a strong, purposeful community where each member is not only respected, but also admired
    Welcome to Elemental Strike, Hitokage :]
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  4. #29

    Default

    Welcome to my division RevengeHitokage


  5. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    Hello Revenge Welcome back.
    Thanks Muse, hopefully I'll see you on Xat often, like before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla! View Post
    Welcome to Elemental Strike, Hitokage :]
    Thank you for the kind welcome Zilla! You've got the best userbar with Steelix

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboPieFire View Post
    Welcome to my division RevengeHitokage
    ...and I'll look forward to working with you Turbo I just remembered you're the Quilfish person on Xat, I didn't even realise until I quoted you xD


  6. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    Thanks Muse, hopefully I'll see you on Xat often, like before.

    Thank you for the kind welcome Zilla! You've got the best userbar with Steelix

    ...and I'll look forward to working with you Turbo I just remembered you're the Quilfish person on Xat, I didn't even realise until I quoted you xD

    Revenge needs to fix that xat chat thing it keeps saying he is online lol and welcome as soon we get enough people we shall a tourney and hopefully we can start one lol


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Welcome Revenge, good to have you back

  8. #33

    Default

    ah since we are getting members if anybody wants to battle I do both ps and po so just tell me a time and I will be ready

    Lets get some battles going


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    Welcome Revenge, good to have you back
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Which reminds me, I must play Layton 5 :P

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevengeHitokage View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Which reminds me, I must play Layton 5 :P
    Same here, I can't wait to play it

    I will be getting back into showdown soon, so I'll post some battles and be open for some too.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nowwhere and everywhere
    Posts
    942

    Default

    I wiuld offer to battle people, but I am currently so sick I am not sure I could think straight enough to battle.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

    The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

    Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Name: Ex Nihilo
    po or ps name: Ex Nihilo for both
    Exp(meaning have you been in a clan before: None
    What division: Earth Division
    What do you gain from being in a clan: Since this will be my first clan I hope to just have a good time battling and talking Pokemon. I would say I know a great amount about Pokemon but no one knows everything. I would like to believe I'm a good battler who isn't afraid to try something different.
    Imagination makes us infinite.

    PS - Ex Nihilo

    3DS - 3136-7571-5955 - Justin

  13. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Nihilo View Post
    Name: Ex Nihilo
    po or ps name: Ex Nihilo for both
    Exp(meaning have you been in a clan before: None
    What division: Earth Division
    What do you gain from being in a clan: Since this will be my first clan I hope to just have a good time battling and talking Pokemon. I would say I know a great amount about Pokemon but no one knows everything. I would like to believe I'm a good battler who isn't afraid to try something different.
    Welcome to the clan Ex


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Nihilo View Post
    Name: Ex Nihilo
    po or ps name: Ex Nihilo for both
    Exp(meaning have you been in a clan before: None
    What division: Earth Division
    What do you gain from being in a clan: Since this will be my first clan I hope to just have a good time battling and talking Pokemon. I would say I know a great amount about Pokemon but no one knows everything. I would like to believe I'm a good battler who isn't afraid to try something different.
    Woot, my first member. Welcome to the Clan and the Earth Division, Ex. Ill add you to the roster as soon as I can. Hope you enjoy your life with us
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 29th January 2013 at 11:49 PM.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  15. #40

    Default

    Welcome to this joyful clan Ex~


  16. #41

    Default

    Oh new members if you can add the usebars to your sig that would be great. The usebar has to be your rank in your division


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Hey so I want to try out for the war team, how should I go about doing this?



    Alex White: 4986 2073 6140
    Alex White 2: 3483 0373 0109
    3DS FC: 0318-7221-3321
    Competitively Bred Pokes (all first evo): Greninja, Delphox, espeon, jolteon, politoed, toxicroak, ninetales, azumarill, metagross, dragonite, slowbro, talonflame, absol, trevenant, gliscor, mawile, pinsir, mandibuzz, kabutops, goodra, blissey, tentacruel, reuniclus, rotom, scizor, forretress, gastrodon, scolipede.

  18. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beetredknob View Post
    Hey so I want to try out for the war team, how should I go about doing this?
    Talk to Godzilla about being tested for the war team he does po and ps so try to work out a time with him


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Welcome to the clan Ex

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beetredknob View Post
    Hey so I want to try out for the war team, how should I go about doing this?
    You can just arrange a battle with me. Or find me on PO as Godzilla! or Super Godzilla! Challenge me.

    EDIT: I decided to make all of these for the ranks, I guess its pretty cool. Something new.







    Last edited by Godzilla!; 31st January 2013 at 2:57 AM.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Thanks Zilla, they look awesome

  22. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla! View Post
    You can just arrange a battle with me. Or find me on PO as Godzilla! or Super Godzilla! Challenge me.

    EDIT: I decided to make all of these for the ranks, I guess its pretty cool. Something new.







    Alright Zilla I will add mine today. Folks I want to start a ps tounrey this weekend what should we have?


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    What about a monotype team tourney? Or dualtype

  24. #49

    Default



    Alright folks we will go with mono type gym leader style

    Rules monotype

    all battles will take place on pokemon showdown

    you must choose a gym leader and make your team base off that gym leaders team, any leader from any gen can be use

    Signs will start today and end next Thursday


    oh and coyote please give credit to Ram for the usebar not me


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post


    Alright folks we will go with mono type gym leader style

    Rules monotype

    all battles will take place on pokemon showdown

    you must choose a gym leader and make your team base off that gym leaders team, any leader from any gen can be use

    Signs will start today and end next Thursday


    oh and coyote please give credit to Ram for the usebar not me
    I choose Misty, and I'll use a Rain Dance team. Should I collect my winnings now, or later?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •