Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Elemental Strike

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla! View Post
    Welcome Back, Turbo. Would you like me to put you back in you back into the War (I don't think Bae can use PS)? On another note, I made a test userbar from my Division tell me what you think of it (all criticism is excepted).

@AnakBae I still want going to use your userbars and the new ones your making for my Division.

@Woebegonenick I'm probably going to start working on the League Button so hmu with a Pokemon and Color. (Ill take Qwilfish as an exception too)
    Damn bro, first attempt and you're already good at it :9
    And yea I cant use ps, ps is **** in my laptop so Turbo can have his opponent back. :[

"It's not god the people fear; people's fear is God."

Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    Damn bro, first attempt and you're already good at it :9
    And yea I cant use ps, ps is **** in my laptop so Turbo can have his opponent back. :[
    Haha. Thanks, I've done art before with banners and stuff but I'm wasn't to good with banners tho. Userbars and buttons are smaller and more creative for me to work with and I'll switch you and Turbo, now.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

Haha. Thanks, I've done art before with banners and stuff but I'm wasn't to good with banners tho. Userbars and buttons are smaller and more creative for me to work with and I'll switch you and Turbo, now.
    Then u should try banner next, u will master it within days!

~( ',')~

And for the CCAT thing, i suggest starmie for spinner. im not sure about the set, cant think of any viable ones.

Then u should try banner next, u will master it within days!

~( ',')~

And for the CCAT thing, i suggest starmie for spinner. im not sure about the set, cant think of any viable ones.
    How about this set:

Starmie @ Life Orb
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt
    - Rapid Spin

I might make banners again but it'll be a while possibly after I finish the userbars. Everyone check the war thread for the updated stuff and get your battles done. I'm thinking about war userbars so I'm going to need colors and pokemon/trainer sprite too. I'm also deciding to make AnakBae my co-leader. I know we don't have enough members but I've known AnakBae for good while now.

@AnakBae Pick your Pokemon that you want to have in the userbar. If you don't want to be co-leader then you can just tell me.
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 19th February 2013 at 7:55 AM.

Welcome Back, Turbo. Would you like me to put you back in you back into the War (I don't think Bae can use PS)? On another note, I made a test userbar from my Division tell me what you think of it (all criticism is excepted).

@AnakBae I still want going to use your userbars and the new ones your making for my Division.

@Woebegonenick I'm probably going to start working on the League Button so hmu with a Pokemon and Color. (Ill take Qwilfish as an exception too)
    Looks good Zilla

Hm looks like everybody is being active that is good. I will post the final ccat that we made to see how it looks later tonight. People that have not done there war match please contact the person you are facing and see what time is good for them if not I guess we win this war 1-0 . League news anybody who wants to be a brain from this clan must post a tier or game type they want to use like NU or mono something like that on the form so I can start making and ordering the art for. We are doing 5 brains from each clan so make sure you post quick before the spots are fill that is all.

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

ready to battle guys. well maybe tomorrow on ps so send a vm
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

I might make banners again but it'll be a while possibly after I finish the userbars. Everyone check the war thread for the updated stuff and get your battles done. I'm thinking about war userbars so I'm going to need colors and pokemon/trainer sprite too. I'm also deciding to make AnakBae my co-leader. I know we don't have enough members but I've known AnakBae for good while now.

@AnakBae Pick your Pokemon that you want to have in the userbar. If you don't want to be co-leader then you can just tell me.
    Sweet, a promotion. Thanks. Rhyperior would be nice :]
    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Hm looks like everybody is being active that is good. I will post the final ccat that we made to see how it looks later tonight. People that have not done there war match please contact the person you are facing and see what time is good for them if not I guess we win this war 1-0 . League news anybody who wants to be a brain from this clan must post a tier or game type they want to use like NU or mono something like that on the form so I can start making and ordering the art for. We are doing 5 brains from each clan so make sure you post quick before the spots are fill that is all.
    What league is this?

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    ready to battle guys. well maybe tomorrow on ps so send a vm
    Ok Draco I am on the xat chat if you are ready

come here and well Idk

Sweet, a promotion. Thanks. Rhyperior would be nice :]

What league is this?
    Okay Ill make the userbars for it when I get home.

League? League? What is this about a league?
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Ok got my division bars done, I will animate them later. I'm also going to make the War Team userbars and Sub userbars, too.

Hey guys Zilla is updating most of the clan bars for us so expect some different cool looks. Members who are trying to rank up just send me or any leader a pm or vm either on serebii on the xat chat I really want someone to rank up soon. League art start soon so you may see some of that, Anak is now co lead of the earth division and we are also adding some ranks to psychic so Coyote expect a new banner and bars soon . Tourney thread will be updated and Beet I am free when ever you come on the xat chat but post the win in the tourney thread not here. Weather challenge will be coming soon another fun way for people to earn points and get a cool userbar so look around for that to. Recruiting you do get points for that so start asking your friends so you can battle them and get points at the same time. I think this clan will go far once everything is neet and clean. Oh and looking for a breeder since we got wifi battlers in the guild now

come here and well Idk

Hey AnakBae had to remove the leader bar for the time being but it will be added somewhere else on the thread.

[*IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cMsgiTG.gif[/IMG]

Add it to your signature if you want, too. Also Everyone, Elemental Strike has gone into update mode so expect alot of changes to come
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 20th February 2013 at 11:52 PM.

Hey guys Zilla is updating most of the clan bars for us so expect some different cool looks. Members who are trying to rank up just send me or any leader a pm or vm either on serebii on the xat chat I really want someone to rank up soon. League art start soon so you may see some of that, Anak is now co lead of the earth division and we are also adding some ranks to psychic so Coyote expect a new banner and bars soon . Tourney thread will be updated and Beet I am free when ever you come on the xat chat but post the win in the tourney thread not here. Weather challenge will be coming soon another fun way for people to earn points and get a cool userbar so look around for that to. Recruiting you do get points for that so start asking your friends so you can battle them and get points at the same time. I think this clan will go far once everything is neet and clean. Oh and looking for a breeder since we got wifi battlers in the guild now
    Sweet, can't wait to see dem

i can breed and ev train.if i do then can we use a point system then.if not ill still do it foru

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    i can breed and ev train.if i do then can we use a point system then.if not ill still do it foru
    Ok I think we can do that let me make up the form for it then

come here and well Idk

Hey guys. I'm looking to get more battling in. Send me a VM if you're interested : D

Alex White: 4986 2073 6140
    Alex White 2: 3483 0373 0109
    3DS FC: 0318-7221-3321
    Competitively Bred Pokes (all first evo): Greninja, Delphox, espeon, jolteon, politoed, toxicroak, ninetales, azumarill, metagross, dragonite, slowbro, talonflame, absol, trevenant, gliscor, mawile, pinsir, mandibuzz, kabutops, goodra, blissey, tentacruel, reuniclus, rotom, scizor, forretress, gastrodon, scolipede.

i could wifi battle u around 8 am but it would hzve to be flat rules cause i only got 5 badges

Well this weekend I can wifi battle and trade and do all that so if you want to battle like that we can

come here and well Idk

NEW EARTH DIVISION RANKBARS UP UR ***!!!, GET THEM NAO BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!

credits to AnakBae
    Last edited by AnakBaé; 23rd February 2013 at 12:13 AM.

Hey Guys! just checking in for the first time. school's really tedious right now-but i will try to be on as much as possible.

Also, I'm only a guest on the xat, so I can't really talk.
    Last edited by Ninja Gallade; 23rd February 2013 at 2:01 AM.
    I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.
    RIP The Elemental Trinity, november 6th 2011 - march 2nd
    Black 2 FC- 4943 3302 7053. Name-Indigo
    3DS friend code - 2793 0630 2870. type flying- tranquill farfetchd and tropius
    3DS XL friend code - 2122-6619-4020. Type ghost - golurk pumpkaboo and lampent.
    √-1 <3 MATH

NEW EARTH DIVISION RANKBARS UP UR ***!!!, GET THEM NAO BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!

credits to AnakBae
    Wow Anak thanks a whole lot now we just to make the other division look sexy instead of just Zill's o.0

come here and well Idk

Wow Anak thanks a whole lot now we just to make the other division look sexy instead of just Zill's o.0
    chill your jets buddy, cuz yours is next.

chill your jets buddy, cuz yours is next.
    Thanks Anak lol

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast