View Poll Results: Which was the Victory Road you had the hardest time?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • R/B/Y and FR/LG

13 22.81%
  • G/S/C and HG/SS

1 1.75%
  • R/S/E

20 35.09%
  • D/P/Pt

8 14.04%
  • B/W

4 7.02%
  • B2/W2

11 19.30%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which was the Victory Road you had the hardest time?

Am I the only one who found BW2's Victory Road quite simple?

I say D/P/Pt. The trainers were actually quite challenging for me because I only had a Torterra and at the time I played it I got confused on where to go.
    Last edited by Shayminslicker; 9th February 2013 at 5:41 PM.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Id say the Victory Road in R/S/E, the reason being is that compared to the other ones, that one was the most difficult for me to go through because there were so many ways that I got lost it frustrated me, plus the Pokemon were actually quite more powerful than any other Victory Road in my opinion
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/ndr78w.png[/IMG]
    Banner created by the awesome Sweet May!

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Am I the only one who found BW2's Victory Road quite simple?
    It's simple if you know where you're going, the only problem is it's open ended and mazelike because of all the forking paths that diverge and converge back to the same spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

kanto, it took me forever to get out of there! it just seemes like a giant maze to me! B/W B2/W2 were easy in my opinion thought. there pretty much just a straight path.
    this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the tail, and ending with a grin.
    - Lewis Carrol's Alice Adventures In Wonderland(the Cheshire Cat)

click my Pokemon/eggs please! http://new.gpxplus.net/user/Furret-Luver-Girl

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.
    (>< ) help him achieve world domination copy him to ur signature~

I remember Hoenn's Victory Road needing quite a few HMs, and it was fairly challenging to find the exit. There was also a really tough double battle right at the end in Emerald (the one with the Skill Swap and the Slaking).
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

It depends on how my team shakes out before I get to it... I never really found Victory Road in R/S/E all that difficult; B/W wasn't too terribly difficult, either. Kanto Victory Road is always pretty hard to me, though. Mostly because my team is more often than not underleveled when I get there.

The Victory Road from Black and White gave me the most trouble. I didn't find Black 2 and White 2's Victory Road that difficult though.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

As others have said, Hoenn was the worst just because of the absurd number of HMs you had to use en route to the end. I remember I'd be progressing only to find ANOTHER HM I'd need to progress, and I'd have to angrily leave to go get a different HM slave.

Screw Hoenn.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Furret-Luver View Post
    kanto, it took me forever to get out of there! it just seemes like a giant maze to me! B/W B2/W2 were easy in my opinion thought. there pretty much just a straight path.
    You've got it backwards there, Kanto's isn't that hard to figure out, the only remotely hard part about it is that you have to push one of the boulders from the third floor down to the second in order to reach the exit. Aside from that, it's pretty straightforward. BW1 and BW2 meanwhile, can pretty mazelike. BW1 isn't completely horrible, but the amount of entrances/exits you have to choose from makes it somewhat confusing, not to mention it's filled with one way cliffs which means you have to think carefully about where you go. And BW2 is so huge and mazelike with tons of branching paths it's not really straightforward where you're going.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

White had one that I had trouble getting through. It was like a maze. You had to figure out which entrance/exit to go in/out a certain time.

Of course all the Victory Roads are pretty hectic because of wild Pokemon battles though... xD

I can't answer the Hoenn Victory Road because I was never really in to the Gen 3 games, but the hardest would have to be the Gen 1 VR. Probably because I was so young when I played them. I've never had any problems with any of the other ones ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12