Thread: Why hello!

Default Why hello!

Hey guys! I'm Psychic_Noir, known as Dusk or fallout539 in other places. I have been wanting to get into a Pokemon community ever since I got White 2 (Around the middle of the month) so I could use the game's features to it's full potential. I'm a big Psychic-type and Water-type fan, Solosis and Piplup are among my favorites.

For my interests outside Pokemon, I enjoy writing, forum roleplaying, punk rock music, and Nightcore.

That's about it! I'm looking forward to my time here at the Serebii forums!

I have no idea what "Nightcore" is, but I hope you enjoy the forum!

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Welcome! Hope your time in Serebii forums is great.

Shiny Pokemon (Caught)

(Inkay)

Pokemon games I have: Firered, Leafgreen, Sapphire, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, White, White 2, X, and Y.

3DS Friend Code: 2148 -8657 - 3929

My Youtube Channel: Trudermark

Hi, welcome to our awesome forum, have a great time here! :-)
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

Thanks for the welcome! I can't wait to find myself a niche and get to know the forums.
    White 2 FC:1894-0266-9536

Breeding Bulbasaurs, Cyndaquils, Charmanders, Piplups, Riolus, DW Bronzors, and Togepis! PM for details.

Wish list:
    [spoiler]
    Castform, Plusle, Seedot, Female Combee, Dratini, Dusknoir, Ralts, Surskit, Abra. I'll take pretty much anything that isn't in my pokedex.
    [/spoiler]