Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 78

Thread: I Didn't do My Homework Because...

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lumiose Gym
    Posts
    303

    Default

    50 Mr Tumnus ate it. *innocent eyes*
    Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew
    Will you join me, DizzyCobraMew and Supersmew in Conquering The World! Mwahahahaha! being Mew Fans in a Mew Fan Club?
    Proud owner of the Clemont Fan Club!
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Info:

    https://www.facebook.com/wondertrades
    This text is FABULOUS.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    462

    Default

    51 My mom set up a scratching post next to my door, and I was playing with it all night.


    ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    140

    Default

    52. Flying Monkeys took it on my way to school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viki
    Ummm..........Teleportation?
    It's okay to be a bit modest but don't bash yourself. If you really think you suck why try to do anything?

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Crimefighting with Deadpool
    Posts
    108

    Default

    53. Duty called. They said they wanted all their printer paper back.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    140

    Default

    54. I have a wife,kids and jobs! I couldn't do homework with all that work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Viki
    Ummm..........Teleportation?
    It's okay to be a bit modest but don't bash yourself. If you really think you suck why try to do anything?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    462

    Default

    55. My split personality stabbed my dominant hand.


    ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    423

    Default

    56 I have decided to let my grade choose its own path, without my guidance.
    Relationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
    -Azealia Banks

    Song of the week:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5y9Q5CmWYg

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    462

    Default

    57 Ho-oh commanded me to join him in the high heavens.


    ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Region
    Posts
    235

    Default

    58. Because White Hand is chasing me down!
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    140

    Default

    59. You said my homework is for home. So I left it home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viki
    Ummm..........Teleportation?
    It's okay to be a bit modest but don't bash yourself. If you really think you suck why try to do anything?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Region
    Posts
    235

    Default

    60. O you said homework? I could've thought you say Wal-Mart...
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Out of my mind!
    Posts
    246

    Default

    61. I Didn't do My Homework Because it got blown away by the wind...right into a drilbur hole, in which one ripped it up mistaking it for a rare, thin ore
    Failing is easy, trying to isn't!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    140

    Default

    62. I did do my homework! I wrote it in invisible ink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viki
    Ummm..........Teleportation?
    It's okay to be a bit modest but don't bash yourself. If you really think you suck why try to do anything?

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Region
    Posts
    235

    Default

    63. Because I got stuck in a time warp and---(zaps away to another time)
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    100

    Default

    64. My Houndoom ate it.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Region
    Posts
    235

    Default

    65. I didn't do it because I was out sick with the flu
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    76

    Default

    66. I didn't do my homework cause I need to print it and my printer was unplowed
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Iselia, Sylvarant
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    67. I didn't do my homework because the guy that does my homework on any other day of the week was sick

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Arizona Bay
    Posts
    462

    Default

    69. I didn't do my homework because a ninja platypus tried to assassinate me on my way to school.

    Author's Profile
    Thanks to Brutaka for the awesome banner!

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    140

    Default

    70. I didn't do my homework because I don't need this practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viki
    Ummm..........Teleportation?
    It's okay to be a bit modest but don't bash yourself. If you really think you suck why try to do anything?

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    109

    Default

    71. I didn't do my homework because going on serebii is much more enjoyable and of course pleasure is all that matters in the world XD :P
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    140

    Default

    72.Aren't you glad? You don't have to grade my homework!
    Quote Originally Posted by Viki
    Ummm..........Teleportation?
    It's okay to be a bit modest but don't bash yourself. If you really think you suck why try to do anything?

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPokeLover View Post
    72.Aren't you glad? You don't have to grade my homework!
    Or how about "because I didn't want to give you more work to grade" lol XD

    And I didn't do my homework because my dog told me that I didn't need to do it.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Watatsumi Clan
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    I didn't do my homework because I'm justa lazy ****!

    Pokémon X (3DS) FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Type Grass: Petilil, Pansage, Gogoat

    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
        Spoiler:- Badges Won:

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't cheat in hide and seek!
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    Or how about "because I didn't want to give you more work to grade" lol XD
    That does sound better.

    75.No comprende, yo habla Espanol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viki
    Ummm..........Teleportation?
    It's okay to be a bit modest but don't bash yourself. If you really think you suck why try to do anything?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •