Thread: call of duty black ops

Default call of duty black ops

black ops2 is out but black ops1 is better. hereis how to prestige fast. get the olympia and give it flora camo. then make a cool clan tag and emblem and put them on the gun. do lots of challenges and contracts and then get the strela3. find a good camping spot and camp. best place is drive in. play wiyth the theater and do wager matches. if you do this you will presteige in no time. for ps3 my name is starkid2004. i have bo2. bie.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

We have a COD thread in Other Video Games Subforum: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...of-Duty-Thread .

I don't play Call of duty at all, I've played a few matches on other people consoles and on the PC, but that is about it. I think there is not enough hats in it.

Shutting.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)