Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime Catching Up To Japan!

Default Anime Catching Up To Japan!

On facebook Pokemon posted a preview of future episodes, including series N! They said prepare for a marathon Sunday. Of all new episodes???? It sounds that way! It's called Adventures in Unova!

"Adventures in Unova" is the name of the new season. We're only getting one episode on Saturday like usual. Whoever posted that was trolling... Sorry if I just crushed your hopes. :/

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

It's not all new episodes. The episodes that will be airing are the new episode that will show on Saturday, Ash vs Skyla, Ash vs Brycen, and the 2 part Ash vs Roxie episodes in addition to an airing of Pokémon Movie 15. This will be on Sunday February 3rd for anyone that is interested. I know I am.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 29th January 2013 at 3:06 AM.

Well, we are almost at that point. The league is up next in the English dubbed right?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well, we are almost at that point. The league is up next in the English dubbed right?
    No. There are 5 more episodes before the League (the Snivy one, the Air Battle one, Return to Dragon Village, Iris vs Drayden and Virgil's introduction episode).

This is on the Pokemon official website. If you guys want to see which episode is which coming out, go there.

Well, for the sake of it, I did find this. They're obviously really keeping the pace going. Though them catching up is still up in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNfB...t-VQqugfigI_tw

lol "epicness". XD

DAMNIT I WANTED TO HEAR N'S VOICE. D8

oh, and that marathon is just a normal marathon to kick off the new season. Its not anything more. (at least according to the main site.)
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

How is this a spoiler. The dub has a bunch of lame voices now anyway. RIP 4KiDs

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    How is this a spoiler. The dub has a bunch of lame voices now anyway. RIP 4KiDs
    People actually miss 4kids?

ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    People actually miss 4kids?

ok...
    I stopped watching dub after 4Kids stopped and the voices changed.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Well, for the sake of it, I did find this. They're obviously really keeping the pace going. Though them catching up is still up in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNfB...t-VQqugfigI_tw

lol "epicness". XD

DAMNIT I WANTED TO HEAR N'S VOICE. D8

oh, and that marathon is just a normal marathon to kick off the new season. Its not anything more. (at least according to the main site.)
    Not to mention that preview shows stuff that hasn't even been aired in Japan yet

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Of Master View Post
    I stopped watching dub after 4Kids stopped and the voices changed.
    Well Pokemon was one of the few dubs 4kids did right I'll give ya that

But seriously they were terrible dubbers for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Not to mention that preview shows stuff that hasn't even been aired in Japan yet
    IKR? xD;

._...I haven't even seen the part where pikachu and axew attack them with thunderbolt and dragon rage yet.
    Not even in previews of japanese stuff. >3>...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Well Pokemon was one of the few dubs 4kids did right I'll give ya that

But seriously they were terrible dubbers for the most part
    Veronica Taylor really improved on Ash's voice during her tenure and I liked Brock, May, Misty and TRio voices too. Everyone else was blah. Oh and Oak was good too

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    IKR? xD;

._...I haven't even seen the part where pikachu and axew attack them with thunderbolt and dragon rage yet.
    Not even in previews of japanese stuff. >3>...
    If I remember right Skyla made her anime debut in the 2nd English opening before she made her anime debut in Japan

Well, what a disappointment. Anyway, I still say they HAVE to catch up. When X and Y come out, will we still be in Series N? That would just confuse kids...

I would not be to shocked if we end up getting two eps per week during the summer. They did it before but I suppose it truly matters when they want to start X and Y over here

Quote Originally Posted by P1anet Fun View Post
    Well, what a disappointment. Anyway, I still say they HAVE to catch up. When X and Y come out, will we still be in Series N? That would just confuse kids...
    It's not that big a deal, we were a year or more behind when 4kids still had the license. We're closer than we've ever been to the anime, that promo proves that. If kids whine oh well, there's nothing to whine about.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Hmm I wonder what would happen if the English Anime was somehow able to keep up with the Japanese Anime. Would Anime Spoilers cease to exist? Would it simply be called Japanese/Raw Anime board?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Hmm I wonder what would happen if the English Anime was somehow able to keep up with the Japanese Anime. Would Anime Spoilers cease to exist? Would it simply be called Japanese/Raw Anime board?
    It is possible however the actors would have to work harder. I mean with something like Pokemon it is quite possible compared to really any anime. However it happening I'm not sure about. As actually ever happening. Guess we'll wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    It is possible however the actors would have to work harder. I mean with something like Pokemon it is quite possible compared to really any anime. However it happening I'm not sure about. As actually ever happening. Guess we'll wait and see
    I don't think it is though, it's a currently airing anime which is different than those that are already completed. They would have to rush not only the dubbers, translators etc that it takes to even get an episode across the seas, but the original team that works for them in Japan. In short, I don't think it's possible and would do more harm than good.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...use-of-x-and-y

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Isn't the English Dub 13 episodes behind the Japanese show? That's not too far behind at all.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That's a little over 3 months behind.
    Which really isn't that far behind. I mean compared to how far behind the dub was a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Which really isn't that far behind. I mean compared to how far behind the dub was a few years ago.
    They used to be a whole year behind back then.

It isn't THAT far behind, but we're getting the new games the same time as Japan. If they don't catch up, as I said they'll be what, 3 months into the new games when the new show JUST starts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast