Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mario Kart Club

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggudork View Post
    Oh,g od... dat queen bee -_-

why did they put her in the game? why not toadette, or waluigi or something. Those two sound better suited for a MK game IMO.

^^^ that doesn't count as bashing..does it?
    It kind of does, but I know you don't mean it.

But, I hope that this is fixed in the new Mario Kart. All characters from Double Dash from 7 are brought to the new one. So fans won't be angry when their favorite characters is replaced or something. I'd like if they also brought over more old stages. I was on Youtube and I was looking at Double Dash's stages and I remember I had so much fun on them. D:

oh wow a new mario kart would be awesome but what sucks is that i don't have a wii u or never plan on getting it so im outta luck here XD but that would be intreasting though...i love to play it though but i see no point in the wii u system...just added a hand held to the system and there you go? i don't know >.<

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Baby Mario ^3^ (Daisy and Rosalina too)
    What's your favorite kart/bike? Standard Bike S
    What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) None ;n;

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
    Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Baby Mario ^3^ (Daisy and Rosalina too)
    woot welcome doodle ^_^ hope you enjoy this awesome fun racing club

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    oh wow a new mario kart would be awesome but what sucks is that i don't have a wii u or never plan on getting it so im outta luck here XD but that would be intreasting though...i love to play it though but i see no point in the wii u system...just added a hand held to the system and there you go? i don't know >.<
    I know what you mean. I only got it, because I know that Pokemon games were going to start being made for it and they'll stop making Wii games. I haven't even used mine to its full potential yet. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
    You're accepted here. And hey, you're a Rosalina lover as well.

i am gonna get the wii u once they make a package for it with more data, and comes with the mario kart game for the wii u xD
    but i dont have one yet. not enough games for me to be interested yet.

EDIT: so when is the next racing between us?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I know what you mean. I only got it, because I know that Pokemon games were going to start being made for it and they'll stop making Wii games. I haven't even used mine to its full potential yet. :/

yeah i know what you mean though i hate when they force us to get new system's same thing with pokemon games sorry for the off topic XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    so when is the next racing between us?
    Most likely Saturday. I thought it would be good enough so people can plan ahead and see if they have anything to do that day. I do hope it's more than 5 people though. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yeah i know what you mean though i hate when they force us to get new system's same thing with pokemon games sorry for the off topic XD
    Nah, it's okay Eevee.

Most likely Saturday. I thought it would be good enough so people can plan ahead and see if they have anything to do that day. I do hope it's more than 5 people though. xD

Nah, it's okay Eevee.
    Well, I would be glad to race on Saturday..depends on the time.
    I can go to my friends house at 1-2 in the afternoon on Saturday.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Time zones are the problem. Since I don't know them, this may be a problem. I guess we'll figure this out on Saturday itself.

But, I hope these races are awesome. I'm sure they will be. But, I won't go easy on any of you. And don't do the same to me or the others either.

Time zones are the problem. Since I don't know them, this may be a problem. I guess we'll figure this out on Saturday itself.

But, I hope these races are awesome. I'm sure they will be. But, I won't go easy on any of you. And don't do the same to me or the others either.
    haha imma bringing my a game xD
    ill be able to race saturday for sure. wanna see what the skill level around he is like so i know what to expect for competitions etc.
    it would be on the wii... right? if not then imma lose bad. if i am on the DS/3DS then i suck so bad... i only have 1 star on my mario kart 7 ;~;

Actually, most of us live in the United States, so we should really determine a time that's: 1. In the evening/mid-day OR 2. When everyone is bored/online at a time they're ready. Which is usually around 3 PM to 10 PM. (A.K.A Laziest time of the day)

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

uhh... you know there are different time zones in america... right??? silly duckie XD
    and what about the Hawaiians? there time is like 5 hours different from mine over here :P
    ill post my FC tomorrow probably

uhh... you know there are different time zones in america... right??? silly duckie XD
    why yes. about three in fact.

My Friend Safari is Light type.

haha imma bringing my a game xD
    ill be able to race saturday for sure. wanna see what the skill level around he is like so i know what to expect for competitions etc.
    it would be on the wii... right? if not then imma lose bad. if i am on the DS/3DS then i suck so bad... i only have 1 star on my mario kart 7 ;~;
    Haha. I'm not that easy to beat, I'll tell you that. But, I'm not that good, I have lost to Funky Kong and Daisy many times before, so I'll be expecting many loses.
    Yea, it's on the Wii.

Speaking of online races is there a place to store our FCs some where here on this thread? Maybe putting in it the OP next to our names just a suggestion though it would help a bit.
    Last edited by spyclone138; 8th February 2013 at 10:57 PM.
    The marriage between Princess Peach from the Mario world and Cractus from the Wario world will begin

3DS FC: 2552-0845-5282
    Feel free to add me ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by spyclone138 View Post
    Speaking of online races is there a place to store our FCs some where here on this thread? Maybe putting in it the OP next to our names just a suggestion though it would help a bit.
    Ugh, I totally forgot about that. I was supposed to do that when I updated the member list. Thanks for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Alright, here's my live commentary of Sherbet Land. So any ways welcome to the club you guys!''For Characters I would love Paratroppa back and maybe just regular boo as a driver, maybe even Luma driving as well would be fun! I'm also against Donkey Kong characters coming in, they're Donkey Kong Characters, not Mario Characters, this isn't Mario Kart + Donkey Kong, is it? No.

New Items... Super Leaf returnign was nice, so how about the frost flower or propeller mushroom? THose would be new and interesting
    The same goes for Diddy Kong and Funky Kong their also Donkey Kong Country characters and made it to the Mario Kart series it would be nice to see some diversity.
    The marriage between Princess Peach from the Mario world and Cractus from the Wario world will begin

Feel free to add me ^_^

I'm not very active...op.
    For this game, what new items, characters and mechanics would you like introduced to it?
    maybe some kind of gravitational item? one that pulls opponents back? I don't think there's been an item like that, though I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Alright, here's my live commentary of Sherbet Land.
    on a side note... I like your voice. that is all.
    Last edited by Seles; 7th February 2013 at 11:01 PM.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

It's okay if you guys aren't that active.

But, speaking of items, what should leave are the Thunderclouds. Good Arceus how Thunderclouds have messed me up many times in the past. At least it's only in Mario Kart Wii. But, I do like it when hackers give it to me online. It makes me go really fast. xD

Oh yea, the big race will most likely begin at 1:00 PM GMT -8 time. If you don't know what time that is like me just look at the bottom of your screen.

Alright, so I just spent like 5 minutes registering all of the friend codes in the OP for MKWii.

Here's mine for those who don't have it:
    1763-3998-8102

I certainly hope to get in some good races this weekend.

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Ugh I really need to buy MKWii. Does anybody have any more MK7 3DS codes? Once we get enough people I can get a race going.
    hehe

I hope there will be some amazing races as well. I'm almost sure of that. But, I think I should get a little practice in as well before then.

Yea, Tai, buying Mario Kart Wii would be totally easy. You can beat me in battles, but I'm sure it'd be a little different in racing. xD
    I do wish that the people from the Mario Kart 3DS thread saw this club.

I have mine for 3DS its 2552-0845-5282 and I agree we need more people on the 3DS so we can have funner matches but I'm pretty sure we cant go there to tell them about this club
    Last edited by spyclone138; 8th February 2013 at 11:27 PM.

Feel free to add me ^_^

Alrighty, just registered everybody in the OP. I'm eager to see what people's time trial times are. *is better than Lit in all but 2 tracks ^_^*

Spoiler:- credit:

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast