Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mario Kart Club

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? I always liked to play as the babies But I also play as Donkey Kong, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi.
    What's your favorite kart/bike? Hmm, I suppose I like beating everyone in a baby carriage, so I guess the Goo-Goo Buggy
    What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Double Dash is the first, and so far only I own, but I plan to fix that some time in the future.

This is a great club idea. Even though I only own one game in the series, I can honestly say that that game is among my top 10 favorite games of all time.
    don't feel bad i own only wii version lol and welcome also guys you got to let me know when you gunna have a race i like to join in for the wii races....

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    One minor thing from Sonic that I hope is carried over relates to the drifting. When you drift one way, you could quickly turn and start drifting the other way.
    Yes, I tried that on my demo on Sonic Racing Transformed and it's really good. I do wish Mario Kart had but, maybe they will in U
    Played MK7 yesterday and it was pretty fun. Did some Grand Prixs by myself to get my coin count up (it will be a long time before I reach 20000 coins!), Then I played online and barely increased my VR.....
    Whoa, that must have been a long time to gain that much. Good job and I know how it feels to increase your VR. It sucks even more when you lose a lot. (>.<)

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Sorry for being so inactive! My phone has been really slow; Plus not playing MKWii has kept be back. But I'm here now; Should be here at least once or twice every day.
    Don't worry about it Demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? I always liked to play as the babies But I also play as Donkey Kong, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi.
    What's your favorite kart/bike? Hmm, I suppose I like beating everyone in a baby carriage, so I guess the Goo-Goo Buggy
    What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Double Dash is the first, and so far only I own, but I plan to fix that some time in the future.

This is a great club idea. Even though I only own one game in the series, I can honestly say that that game is among my top 10 favorite games of all time.
    You're accepted here and I hope you enjoy your time here. Thank you by the way about this club, I do hope that you will get a game so we can have fun in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    don't feel bad i own only wii version lol and welcome also guys you got to let me know when you gunna have a race i like to join in for the wii races....
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Well, I can race next week or whenever you want to.
    I give out my FC privately, so you have to ask if you want it.
    I'd love to race with all of you guys, but it's kind of hard to book a date where most people are free or even are online. I know I'm free this weekend, what about you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yes, I tried that on my demo on Sonic Racing Transformed and it's really good. I do wish Mario Kart had but, maybe they will in U

Whoa, that must have been a long time to gain that much. Good job and I know how it feels to increase your VR. It sucks even more when you lose a lot. (>.<)

Don't worry about it Demon.

You're accepted here and I hope you enjoy your time here. Thank you by the way about this club, I do hope that you will get a game so we can have fun in the future.

I'd love to race with all of you guys, but it's kind of hard to book a date where most people are free or even are online. I know I'm free this weekend, what about you guys?
    I'm always free to race on the weekends. I have to race in the evening,but I'm still free.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Does anyone else dislike the racing genre as a whole but still like Mario Kart? I don't know why I feel this way, maybe it's because of the power-ups, familiar characters, and joyful tones of the game.

This isn't the only game in which I feel this way, I also despise the fighting genre, yet love Super Smash Bros, and I hate JRPG's, but love Pokemon

Does anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?

Edit: After I published this post, I realized that all those games were from Nintendo. Maybe it's just Nintendo charm, plain and simple.
    I can smell u

I am always free over the weekends as well to get some races in.
    @InsaneDragoniteHD What system is your FC on? Also I do agree with Colt45 about the situation, the nintendo charm is quite nice how theyre able to have memorable characters in a game to make them unique and great. I would rather love to play Mario Strikers than some FIFA game cause of the extra power ups and other stuff. Yes the VS was taken off the MK7 version I just hope the company can try to give us a download option to get new characters and modes and maybe even race maps
    The marriage between Princess Peach from the Mario world and Cractus from the Wario world will begin

3DS FC: 2552-0845-5282
    Feel free to add me ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Haven't actually reached 20000 coins. I'm only at about 7200. It'll be a while before I reach 20000 coins, which I need for the Gold Standard (easier than getting 10000 VR). I also still need the Gold Steering Wheel & Gold Glider before I have all kart parts!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

yeah i see though maybe i can i have to see if i work or not on saturday and sunday...i know for sure im off on friday so i can race ^_^

Ok, so I've gone back and played Double Dash again for the first time in a while, and I can honestly say it's just as fun as ever. I really need to get Mario Kart Wii.
    I can smell u

@Yoko. Thanks Bandit. <3

Well, over my friends house, so no Mario Kart. But I was playing it earlier. I was using my Baby Daisy + Cheep Charger (or whatevs) combo. It was nice, but I always got Rank A because either I fall once or get 4th >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Ugh, I'm sorry Eevee and you guys. I was supposed to race you guys on Friday, but dang it. Something came up. (>.<)

That's good Sapphire. I try my best to get 3 Stars in a Grand Prix race, I have 2 Stars on my golden Wii Wheel, so I'm trying to go for 3 now. It's fairly difficult, because you can get screwed over so fast. Like if you mistaken get offroad. But, you get extra points if you get hit by a Spiny Shell and still manage to come in first.

You get extra points for dodging a Blue Shell. That's why when I'm in first, I tend to keep my mushrooms around.

I feel like MK7 Was way too easy with the stars...then again, it is a DS game.

It took me awhile to figure out how to dodge a Spiny Shell, but I mastered it after a few minutes of training in VS. Adding to that, I wish I got do a little more shortcuts. Like the kind on Rainbow Road. The only one I can do is the Moon Jump.

You get extra points for dodging a Blue Shell. That's why when I'm in first, I tend to keep my mushrooms around.

I feel like MK7 Was way too easy with the stars...then again, it is a DS game.
    Yeah this is true it does give it too you easily but its crazy how the item spam can go in mirror mode can be, Ive even seen some ridiculous ways green shells bouncing off walls just to hit you
    Last edited by spyclone138; 27th February 2013 at 4:13 AM.
    The marriage between Princess Peach from the Mario world and Cractus from the Wario world will begin

Feel free to add me ^_^

I love devilishly aiming my shells at others. Heehee~
    Yeah, but I kinds wish that the speed boosters let you dodges the spiny shells. Ah well.

Hey guys good news: I'm getting internet and cable on the 9th!!

I know this is like off-topic,but I will just put my code for the wii one here.
    Here ya go :5157-5106-8153
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Well, it seems we're getting good news all together. That's fantastic Sapphire. I can't wait to race you. Oh, that's okay Dragonite, I already have you in the list. Adding to that, I have some good news of my own. I'm finally getting a 3DS. So, I'm going to get Mario Kart 7 along with it. I'm going to need a little practice before I start racing with you guys, so I'll be racing online, because that's what shaped me into the racer I am in Wii.

That wasn't of topic. I mean as long as it has something to do with Mario Kart you're okie.

I can't wait 'till I get internet back. Then I can race you all. Damnit 9th, hurry up and get here! D:<

That wasn't of topic. I mean as long as it has something to do with Mario Kart you're okie.

I can't wait 'till I get internet back. Then I can race you all. Damnit 9th, hurry up and get here! D:<
    Thank God Gothie is not a mod..lol.
    Yeah..I want to race you all as well,maybe today or tomorrow, Idk when actually.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Yea, I'm excited for the 9th for you Sapphire. I can't wait.
    I'm free today Dragonite, I think I could race you today if you're able to.

Even though I'l probably get killed because I'm terrible

I should start practicing again. I've gotten lazy. :P

Well I'm free to race today. In the evening...

Sweet you got MK7 I'll be looking forward to racing you in the future
    oh and shaminlover123 I have also added you on 3ds hoping we can race as well.

Feel free to add me ^_^

Sadly, I haven't gotten it yet. But, I will be getting it soon. Most likely before Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity comes out. But, before than, I'd like to race as many of you guys in Mario Kart Wii.

Damn I spent like an hour trying to beat the Nin on Luigi Circut on MKWii. Raaaaaage.

Quote Originally Posted by spyclone138 View Post
    Sweet you got MK7 I'll be looking forward to racing you in the future
    oh and shaminlover123 I have also added you on 3ds hoping we can race as well.
    I added you. Im up for races anytime

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast