Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Kart Club

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Either Funky Kong or Daisy or Mii in plumber suit
    What's your favorite kart/bike? Mach Bike
    What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart DS

I have the DS one, 3DS, and wii.
    i have perfected the wii one with 3 star ranking in every grand prix. as well as unlocking all the characters including mii in plumber suit, and have had 9999 points so many times online on wii. the DS and 3DS ones i am not nearly as good at. i hope i can race some mario kart fans on my 3DS and wii~!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: R.O.B
    What's your favorite kart/bike?: The ROB-BLS cart.
    What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one): Mario kart DS
    I'm going to be honest. It is rather surprising to see you here. I had no idea you were a player. xD Well, you're accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    One of my favorite Mario series.

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Yoshi
    What's your favorite kart/bike?:Mach bike
    What's your first Mario Kart game (if you own one): Mario Kart Wii
    Accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Woot! Love MK
    Who's your favorite Mario Kart character? Yoshi! (blomp)
    What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart Wii
    I have Wii, DS and 7, but no DS wifi. I have 7 wifi though.
    Well, that's okay. I only have Wi-Fi for me Wii U. xD You're accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: Either Funky Kong or Daisy or Mii in plumber suit
    What's your first Mario Kart game? (If you own one) Mario Kart DS

I have the DS one, 3DS, and wii.
    i have perfected the wii one with 3 star ranking in every grand prix. as well as unlocking all the characters including mii in plumber suit, and have had 9999 points so many times online on wii. the DS and 3DS ones i am not nearly as good at. i hope i can race some mario kart fans on my 3DS and wii~!
    Okay, this is going to be awesome. I freakin' want to race you like right now. Funky Kong and Daisy are my rivals online, because they're so hard to beat, but that's what makes everything more enjoyable. You're accepted by the way.

Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: I have a few, but in order: Daisy/Rosalina, Baby Daisy, Luigi.
    What's your favorite kart/bike?: Oh Arceus, umm...I dunno atm. I havn't played MKWii in a month due to my sister hogging the Wii and achool D; But um...Super Bloober has won me many races. The Cheep Cheep one is cute...Mini Beast is one too. And that car that's very fast/Medium sized/has small wings at the edge of it; I dun remember the name.
    What's your first Mario Kart game? Out of them all, Mario Kart Wii. The original Mario Kart for DS was okie, and Mario Kart 7 is lovely, but Mario Kart Wii wins it for me. More characters, and I guess just the feel of it is awesome. Plus it looks awesome on my 60" Plasma TV

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Who's your favorite Mario Kart character?: I have a few, but in order: Daisy/Rosalina, Baby Daisy, Luigi.
    What's your favorite kart/bike?: Oh Arceus, umm...I dunno atm. I havn't played MKWii in a month due to my sister hogging the Wii and achool D; But um...Super Bloober has won me many races. The Cheep Cheep one is cute...Mini Beast is one too. And that car that's very fast/Medium sized/has small wings at the edge of it; I dun remember the name.
    What's your first Mario Kart game? Out of them all, Mario Kart Wii. The original Mario Kart for DS was okie, and Mario Kart 7 is lovely, but Mario Kart Wii wins it for me. More characters, and I guess just the feel of it is awesome. Plus it looks awesome on my 60" Plasma TV
    You just love making my day don't you Sapphire? :3 I loved how you said your sister hogs the TV. xD You're definitely accepted.

Of course I love making your day, it's what I make sure I do every morning when I wake up~
    You know what? I'm ganna kick her off now. I wanna play. I still havn't unlocked Rosalina. Every single character accept her. I can unlock staff ghosts, but not Rosalina. WHYYYYYYY....

I haven't really seen any FCs so please people just post them here and I'll add them to the list. I'll be moving the TOur to today so anyone ready just VM me.

Also, welcome all of the new members I hope you will bow down to your king XD (The only person who can beat me is Yuuji)

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Of course I love making your day, it's what I make sure I do every morning when I wake up~
    You know what? I'm ganna kick her off now. I wanna play. I still havn't unlocked Rosalina. Every single character accept her. I can unlock staff ghosts, but not Rosalina. WHYYYYYYY....
    Do you have Super Mario Galaxy? If you do, it'll be easier to unlock her. But, if you don't I think you have to play on of the cups in Mirror to unlock her. ._.

I can't wait to race against some of you! This is going to be fun!
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Yea everyone, so get your Wii all fired up! It's time for Maple Treeway Spam all day every day!

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Yea, along with Lit's post, try posting some of your friend codes so we can all or most of us get together and race one of these says. My friend code and Lit's are in his first post.

I know, Mirroe is ganna screw me. I'd rather beat Staff Ghosts than unlock her, even though I love her D:

My sister's favorite track is Maple Treeway, ironically xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yea, along with Lit's post, try posting some of your friend codes so we can all or most of us get together and race one of these says. My friend code and Lit's are in his first post.
    Alrighty then

Mario Kart Wii FC: 1162-3204-3076

ill get my 3DS one in a sec

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I haven't really seen any FCs so please people just post them here and I'll add them to the list. I'll be moving the TOur to today so anyone ready just VM me.

Also, welcome all of the new members I hope you will bow down to your king XD (The only person who can beat me is Yuuji)
    actually i really don't even remember if i have one 0_o im sure i do though i have been online before...its been years though...don't play my wii as much as my ps3 system...also yeah mario galaxy unlock her instantly...

How do I even find my FC on them? xD Not that I could race; I don't have Internet. But I can still put it up I guess.

How do I even find my FC on them? xD Not that I could race; I don't have Internet. But I can still put it up I guess.
    if you have one, it should appear under your name on the file select screen.

anyway, mine is 1763-3998-8102, although i won't be able to play much until next weekend probably.

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Well I dun think I have one.

So I'm playing Mario Kart Wii, right? So I get hit by a blue shell.
    Me: Oh HEEELLLL NAW! HELL NAW! I DYN THINK SO! HEEELLLLLLL NAW!
    Sister: O_o
    Me: I'm strage, so what?!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I don't have wifi on my Wii, so Mario Kart Wii is out... Does anyone have Mario Kart 7? I have wifi on my 3DS, soo...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    I don't have wifi on my Wii, so Mario Kart Wii is out... Does anyone have Mario Kart 7? I have wifi on my 3DS, soo...
    Yep I do. I don't know what the friend code to the game is but I have it.

My mariokart wii friend code is 1203 - 9626 - 4141 ..... i'm a little rusty on this game though, i'm used to MK7 now. XD

thanks for accepting
    btw yoko the reason why they are used so much is because they raise the speed of the kart/bike.
    i can't wait to race you all~!
    will we have any competitions maybe? because i would love to beat some noobs have some fun races with you all

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    thanks for accepting
    btw yoko the reason why they are used so much is because they raise the speed of the kart/bike.
    i can't wait to race you all~!
    will we have any competitions maybe? because i would love to beat some noobs have some fun races with you all
    Yea, I noticed that's why. But, when I think about it. It's just like Pokemon in a way. xD
    I cannot wait either. I would race today, but I don't how many people will be racing.
    Yea, we'll have competitions and whatnot set up. Since I don't own Mario Kart 7, I'll let one of my friends who own the game handle that we'll me and Lost handle Mario Kart Wii.

i have never actually played with someone on either of them i know other than via system link with the 3DS one >.>
    anyway ill probably just play as my mii in the plumber suit. if you look at how you have to get it... you will find out how much mario kart wii takes up my life xD
    Time Trial: Unlock all 32 Expert Staff Ghosts or,
    Win 5,000 WFC Ghost Races or,
    Play 5,100 Games."
    the bold is what i did haha xD

Random question: where do you find the MK7 fc? Or is it the same as your 3DS fc? /noob

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    Random question: where do you find the MK7 fc? Or is it the same as your 3DS fc? /noob
    I guess its your 3DS's fc.I don't know I have no clue.

i have NO idea xD
    i think that it might just be your 3DS FC, then you can invite your friends and presto... but i am not sure xD
    maybe the FC fairy comes down and races you in mario kart, if you win you get your FC :P

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast