Thread: Quick poll for a marketing project - Mechanics and Preferences

Default Quick poll for a marketing project - Mechanics and Preferences

Hey all,

I'm doing a marketing project and trying to put together graphs of what people like and dislike about various mainstream video games. Could you please vote on this one for me?

What is your favorite mechanic of the pokemon series (Collecting, Trading, Fighting, Breeding, etc)

What is your least favorite mechanic of the pokemon series (Collecting, Trading, Fighting, Breeding, etc)

What is your favorite theme of pokemon (Physical theme [Machamp] vs SpATK theme [Alakazam])

Which do you prefer: Linear story vs open world exploration?

What is your favorite Pokemon type?

Do you nickname?

Trade or Hunt for Yourself?

Thanks in advance!

fighting, none, physical, linear, fire, rarely, trade but I will hunt occasionally.
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

Breeding

Collecting

Sp.Att

Linear with a little open world

Dark

Yes

Yes
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

What is your favorite mechanic of the pokemon series (Collecting, Trading, Fighting, Breeding, etc)- Breeding!

What is your least favorite mechanic of the pokemon series (Collecting, Trading, Fighting, Breeding, etc)- fighting, like serious competition

What is your favorite theme of pokemon (Physical theme [Machamp] vs SpATK theme [Alakazam])- Special Attack

Which do you prefer: Linear story vs open world exploration? - Linear story

What is your favorite Pokemon type? water

Do you nickname? On rare occasions. Always nickname the first Eevee (caught/bred) On each game "Eon", tradition from my first Yellow version Eevee.

Trade or Hunt for Yourself? Both, leaning toward trade, I actively trade for DWFs and other players Male pokemon to help with breeding but hunt my own males and females otherwise.

1. Collecting, shortly followed by battling.
    2. Trading
    3. Special
    4. Linear
    5. Water
    6. Yes
    7. Hunt for myself

Quote Originally Posted by Aygen View Post
    Hey all,

I'm doing a marketing project and trying to put together graphs of what people like and dislike about various mainstream video games. Could you please vote on this one for me?
    You haven't told us what you intend to with this data, I also hope that you are getting your data from other places and not just from Serebii.

What is your favorite mechanic of the pokemon series (Collecting, Trading, Fighting, Breeding, etc)

What is your least favorite mechanic of the pokemon series (Collecting, Trading, Fighting, Breeding, etc)
    You haven't said how many I can chose or taken into account of the pokémon spin off game.

What is your favorite theme of pokemon (Physical theme [Machamp] vs SpATK theme [Alakazam])
    I don't understand what you mean by theme and your example doesn't help.

Which do you prefer: Linear story vs open world exploration?
    What if I wanted to say I like mixture of the both?

What is your favorite Pokemon type?
    Don't have one.

Do you nickname?
    Nickname what exactly?

Trade or Hunt for Yourself?
    Again what exactly are you asking here?

You also seem to left out the option of hatching eggs.

You really need to go back and fix up your Homework survey because it's the laziest attempt of a survey that I have ever seen, so until you do I won't be answering your survey.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon