Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help OU team.

^ I mean Gliscor. If he is your last pokemon vs gengar you can't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    ^ I mean Gliscor. If he is your last pokemon vs gengar you can't win.
    Sorry, I forgot that Gliscor has substitute then I thought that you were talking about Gengar. About the Ice Fang, I think that substitute still better, but if he's my last pokemon against Gengar like you said, I will lose for sure, but I'll take the risk. Thanks for help. ^.^.
    Do you guys think that I should switch something or my team is good now?
    Edit:
    I tried this team on pokemon showdown and It's doing very well, sometimes I make some stupid moves but my team is good, the only problem is that I don't have much fire and grass moves, if my dragonite dies I can't do much damage against Grass and Steel pokemons, and I don't have nothing effective against Water if my Starmie dies, and Grass is the only way to hit Water/Ground pokemons hard. So what do you guys think about ferrothorn instead metagross for Stealth Rock?
        Spoiler:- Replays:
    Last edited by Darklyon; 17th February 2013 at 1:26 AM.
    3DS FC: 0344-9667-2080

National Dex Complete!
    I'm looking for HA and Shiny pokemons.
    I can Breed 5/6 Iv's and Egg Moves!
    Friend Safari Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, and Diggersby.
    Some Legendaries for trade: Zapdos (Still not caught, so you can choose the nature), Mewtwo (Quiet or a nature of your choice), Regirock (Impish), Uxie (Rash), Mesprit (Rash) and Azelf (Adamant)

All my pokemons are legit and not cloned, therefore I only accept legits and not cloned pokemons, If interested PM me with your offers.

I don't know if I can do this, but I really need advices, then I need this on first page. Sorry for double posting.

National Dex Complete!
    Some Legendaries for trade: Zapdos (Still not caught, so you can choose the nature), Mewtwo (Quiet or a nature of your choice), Regirock (Impish), Uxie (Rash), Mesprit (Rash) and Azelf (Adamant)

All my pokemons are legit and not cloned, therefore I only accept legits and not cloned pokemons, If interested PM me with your offers.

On Dragonite try Substitute over Dragon Dance because Choice Scarf Haxorus outspeeds even after a Dragon Dance and OHKOs through Multiscale and Substitute also blocks status which is useful, as any status completely cripples Dragonite. Also try Earthquake over Fire Punch due to higher base power and because of how common rain is in OU. You could also try the Parashuffle Multiscale abuse Dragonite set and maybe run Swords Dance Scizor over Choice Band to sweep the crippled team.

Quote Originally Posted by SwagmasterYOLO View Post
    On Dragonite try Substitute over Dragon Dance because Choice Scarf Haxorus outspeeds even after a Dragon Dance and OHKOs through Multiscale and Substitute also blocks status which is useful, as any status completely cripples Dragonite. Also try Earthquake over Fire Punch due to higher base power and because of how common rain is in OU. You could also try the Parashuffle Multiscale abuse Dragonite set and maybe run Swords Dance Scizor over Choice Band to sweep the crippled team.
    Thanks for your help, I liked the idea of Substitute on Dragonite I will try this. The problem with Earthquake is that my team won't have Fire-Type moves, what do you think I should do about this? And about Scizor I was thinking to do this, what do you think is better a offensive or bulky Swords Dance set?
    EDIT: I tried Sub on Dragonite and I didn't like it so I will stay with DD.
    Last edited by Darklyon; 26th February 2013 at 9:34 PM.

National Dex Complete!

^ But after Sub you break Multiscale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12