Thread: Does anyone know...

Default Does anyone know...

Does anyone know if the BW2 Player Characters, Nate and Rosa, are set to appear in the Adventures manga in any form? I know Hugh is but I hadn't heard anything about the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by MattySadler View Post
    Does anyone know if the BW2 Player Characters, Nate and Rosa, are set to appear in the Adventures manga in any form? I know Hugh is but I hadn't heard anything about the other two.
    We don't know if they will appear at all. For all we know, Nate and Rosa are just Black and White in different clothes.

Yeah thats a good point actually, hadn't thought of that! Cheers for your response.

That's a good question. I don't really think they're going to appear. I thought Lyra was going to and Crystal just ended up in her cloths. Perhaps the same thing will happen with Nate and Rosa, maybe Black and White will end up new cloths.

We'll just have to see.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217

I also assumed Lyra was going to appear. You're right, we'll have to wait and see!

I also assumed Lyra was going to appear. You're right, we'll have to wait and see!
    Why do you think she would appear? There haven't been any hints or whatever that she would appear. So why would she appear in BW2 arc? It's already known that Crys would be wearing the HGSS outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Why do you think she would appear? There haven't been any hints or whatever that she would appear. So why would she appear in BW2 arc? It's already known that Crys would be wearing the HGSS outfit.
    I think they meant in HGSS.....

We did mean in HGSS!

We did mean in HGSS!
    Well a lot of people still assumed she wouldn't appear in HGSS. Funny thing was those people all showed good arguments of why she wouldn't appear and I haven't read any good ones from the people who thought she would appear. I'd say the same for BW2 playable characters. The only thing we could see is a cameo somewhere, but that's all, since Hue seems to take the spot as main characters in BW2 arc.