nasty plot
    flamethrower
    grass knot

Mamoswine
    hail
    stealth rock
    blizzard
    earthquake

Is it good in-game?I don't have any significant competetive battling experience though i had played with friends sometimes.Are the pokemon i had choose good as a team overall?I believe they have good movesets since i've checked them but will they work well as a team?

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I would say Curse on umbreon over mean look, or over moonlight, and then use a sitrus berry. And as far as mamoswine, the hail will be nice for blizzard, but its going to hit everything else on your team, and no one else benefits from it. besides that it looks like all the movesets are either smogon or potw, so you can't really go wrong. though i only see one move to hit fighting types super effective, and that's azelf. maybe swap fire punch on dragonite for wing attack or fly, as you already have two pokemon with fire coverage.

Ok thanks for your advice i will apply those changes you mentioned.And yes the moveset are from potw though i checked the moves of the pokemon and i find those as the best or at least the most apealing to me.Curse over mean look is really a good idea for umbreon and i will put something else over hail since it will damage my other pokemon too as you said.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,

Yeah, Curse and payback, combined with moonlight for recovery, Then you can either run toxic to make umbreon a stand-alone wall, or you can use baton pass, and if someone pops in a fighting type or something that can KO umbreon with a special attack, use baton pass and swap that attack/defense buff to something like extremespeed dragonite *hint hint*. That way he comes in at +6 atk and def, and with extremespeed, he's very likely to OHKO and sweep damn near anything that pops up.

Alrighttt thanks for your advice!This actually sounds really good.I'l give it a try since its a really nice set for umbreon and the support for it teammates is what i like about umbreon in general.Defence & support.I will use umbreon as a baton passer. You sure know what you're saying.Thanks again dude.Oh and about fighting types you mentioned i will replace dragonite's fire punch with aerial ace.In that way i will have less problems with fighting types.Also what i like about this team are umbreon and milotic.Especially milotic since its a bulky water type and umbreon has high defence.In that way my team is not straight-forward attack but is mixed.It balances attack and defence.One question though.From this team do you have any idea if i should change a pokemon?I mean do you recommend replacing a pokemon with someone other?Like for example salamence over dragonite.
    Last edited by Inferno121; 30th January 2013 at 8:02 PM.

Eh, it comes down to preference really. Salamence and dragonite are pretty similar, same base hp and attack, while dragonite has higher defenses, Salamence has slightly higher special attack and higher speed. Dragonite is more well rounded, while salamence is meant to be a sweeper, though dragonite can sweep just fine.

It really comes down to preference. All the pokemon you have chosen are decent pokemon with good base stats, decent movepools, and are fairly versatile. Are there any other pokemon specifically you were thinking about replacing? As it stands you have a pretty well balanced team, but if you have any suggestions, i can give my opinion.

Oh, also i would probably switch Grass Knot on Azelf for shadow ball or dark pulse, to cover ghost types and other psychic types. Grass Knot is kind of hit or miss depending on who you're fighting, and you already have plenty of coverage on water/ground/rock types with thunder punch, surf, ice beam, blizzard, earthquake, close combat, you're pretty much covered. Though you could also with thunderbolt as you only have one attack to cover water types without grass knot, and that also helps with flying types. Up to you.

Also I would consider swapping hail and blizzard on Mamoswine for Avalanche (which will run off mamoswines much higher base Attack than special attack, and probably double in attack since mamoswine isn't particularly fast either, so 120 base damage, with STAB makes it a 225 base damage off a 130 base attack.... That's going to hurt.) and then you have a free slot for something like Curse, which ensures you attack last and also ups your attack and defense, Rock slide for coverage on flying and fire types (though you already have EQ) and consider replacing stealth rock, unless mamoswine is your lead, since SR is really more for competitive play where people switch pokemon much more often. maybe roar, so you have a way to phase out double teamers/stat-up users. Superpower can also do with some consideration, as you can restore the attack and defense drop with one curse. and it hits hard, and provides nice coverage on other ice types and dark types.
    Last edited by CMHennigan; 30th January 2013 at 9:03 PM.

Well as about dragonite and salamence i will propably stick out with dragonite for now.About the team in general i believe it's a good team but the thing is that i'm thinking of replacing milotic.Do you have any idea what other water type i could use?I know they are other good water types like gyarados or vaporeon.So if i had to choose from this two who whould you recommend?Also i will replace Azelf's grass knot with thunderbolt since you pointed out that i don't have enough coverage against water types and apart from that it's useful against flying types.About mamoswine i will use avalache.I don't know about the other move though.If i don't put rock slide in his moveset i will find something else.But now that i think better about it i might use superpower as the other move.It's a stong attack.Thanks for all of your advices!

No problem. If I had to choose between Gyarados and Vaporeon, i would say look at your team and decide what you need.

If you're replacing Milotic, which is more of a staller/wall than an attacker, the logical switch would be to Vaporeon. However if you want another physical sweeper, Gyarados makes a great one. Vaporeon has much higher HP, while gyarados has slightly higher base def/sp.def.

Vaporeon is much more support based with moves like toxic, wish, heal bell, aqua ring, roar, Acid Armor, Baton Pass, Curse. You can build a set with a calm nature and any of those moves, along with ice beam, surf/muddy water for a decent wall.
    Gyarados on the other hand is definitely a sweeper, normally running dragon dance along with aqua tail/waterfall, earthquake, an elemental fang (normally ice for dragons), Stone edge/rock slide, etc.

Though gyarados also has decent defenses and HP, along with intimidate, vaporeon makes the better defensive pokemon who can still hit hard with special attacks, while gyarados is the better physical sweeper, who can also take a punch. (just not a thunderbolt)

Well i believe vaporeon is the better choice as you said.Do you recommend a specific moveset about it?

Eh. depends on how you want to play it. Vaporeon isn't necessarily better, just more defensively oriented.

I would recommend something like this

Vaporeon@Leftovers
    Bold (+ def, - Atk)
    252 def, 252 Sp.Atk, and then 4 spd. (you can also pull some from sp.atk to put into hp if you choose)
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Wish/Acid Armor/Curse
    -Protect/Toxic/Baton Pass

i will stick with this one then :
    -surf
    -ice beam
    -acid armor/curse
    -baton pass

remember, you already have umbreon as a curse baton passer, now if you want two, thats ok but i would go with a different stat booster on vaporeon like double team or even substitute/aqua ring. passing an aqua ring and a sub onto a poke is awesome. Combined with leftovers recovery, its really hard to bring that poke down. I would say run surf, aqua ring, and double team, and then baton pass. and you can do what's called chaining. where you pop out an aqua ring and use double team on vaporeon, pass to umbreon to curse, and then pass all that to a tank. Then you have a pokemon with +6 atk, +6 def, -6 speed (which isn't great, but oh well), +6 evasion, and an aqua ring. Combined with either leftovers, or bright powder, you have a monster sweeper.

Wow that's a really goood strategy!But that -6 speed is what i don't like.But nevermind because when you want to do/achieve something in general you have to take risks and apart form that it is going to be used to 'pump up' a tank so in general it is not going to be some sort of fast pokemon like for example jolteon.Anyways i like that strategy.I will think about it.The only drawback is that whole setup since i'm a little lazy guy xD but as i said is rally good strategy and the whole idea of 'monster sweeper' is something worth it!thank you CMHennigan!If i need some sort of advice i will be sure to tell you.

No Problem. And you dont have to do that whole strategy every time, as each pokemon is capable of fighting on their own,that's just a way of saving your stat bonuses when you need to switch pokemon, instead of losing them. Honestly i would suggest maybe finding another bulky water type, something that can learn agility or dragon dance. As either of those (preferably agility), combined with curse, would end up with +6 atk +6 spd and +6 defense. Of course you don't have to, that would just make the chain-passing idea more effective.

Ahaa ok i understand.ok i will look for other water types since as i person i tend to replace my water types many times!(at first i was going to use empoleon as a starter or starmie then i decided for milotic and i'm rethinking for vaporeon ).I will think more of it.

Empoleon is a good bulky water, Kingdra is a good sweeper who only has one weakness. Agili-poleon is a common set up, and is very effective as a defensive and offensive mon. Kingdra with dragon dance is a good choice for a physical sweeper, and rain dance kingdra works nicely as well. Starmie is an easy enough special sweeper and has awesome coverage with surf, ice beam, thunderbolt and either grass knot or psychic. Gyarados is a good bulky physical attacker, vaporeon is a good supporter pokemon with good HP and decent defenses. Blastoise is a bulky water with decent offense and a decent movepool. Poliwrath is also a good choice, as he is also a fighting type and has access to belly drum. you have a ton of options, just find one you like and that works with your team.

Yeah the list is big i will think of it.

Dragon Rush suxxx, use Dragon Claw or hell even Outrage

yeah that's true, unless you're giving him a wide lens, i would go with dragon claw or outrage + lum/persim berry over dragon rush. Dragon rush has a chance to flinch, but less accuracy.

Yeah i have been told many times that dragon claw and outrage are better dragon moves it's just i haven't used it :/ anyways i will change it after i use it for a while.I prefere dragon claw too though