Thread: What sports do you play if any?

Default What sports do you play if any?

WHat sports do you play, if any?
    School Name?
    Schol Colors?
    What sports are you interested in?

Talk about the sports you play and love.
    Last edited by ImAnOKIE12; 29th January 2013 at 9:38 PM.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

I played Baseball for about 6 years, but over the past 2 years, I've been playing tennis, and I managed to get on my school's Varsity last season. Yeah. Pretty much.

I played american football and soccer since I was a little kid, but I stop playing american fotball which it was the best experience in my life, and right now I'm playing soccer and swimming.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I take karate, does that count? I've been in it for two years, and I'm a little more than halfway to black belt.
    Last edited by Kreis; 30th January 2013 at 1:07 AM. Reason: replying to spam

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

i used to play squash semi regularly, i should really get back into now that i've got a new racquet (my brother's friend broke my old one)
    i know you'd do
    no harm to me

I used to play hockey in HS and college, but I quit after I kept getting injured (I'm made of glass, I swear). I tore my knee up, separated a shoulder, tore muscles, got a pair of concussions. Lots of fun stuff. I played a little of every position, but I specialized on defense.

Nowadays I play pick-up ultimate frisbee every week in the spring -fall with my buddies.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Uh, will you count bowling? I'm in a league.

I play baseball.... Sometimes. I play about every position, mostly outfield and first base. I currently can't play cause of my other sport, rodeo-ing. I team rope, bull dog, and I ride bulls, currently sitting nice with a shattered elbow, and a cracked rib.

for those who don't know bulldoggin is where your on a horse, and they have a chute in the middle, while your on the side, in the chute is a steer calf. They let it go andit usually runsstraight. You run along with it, then jump off, grabbing its head, stick your feet out, and pull on it to bring it down. Fastest time wins. Bad thing is some calves turn the other way and it snaps their necks. Killing them instantly.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

I play Tennis and Soccer. Sometimes I do some Basketball, but Tennis is my favorite.
    Relationships are like farts; if you push too hard, you just end up with s***.
    -Azealia Banks

Song of the week:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5y9Q5CmWYg

I play American Football. My school colors are purple, black, and white. It's the best sport ever. I think about next season everyday, since it'll be my bestone yet, and I might start on both sides.

(the sprite in my sig looks kinda like me, except the colors and design aren't my exact uniform, and the stance is so wrong)
    Last edited by TheEliteEmpoleon; 7th February 2013 at 9:45 PM.
    I have claimed Empoleon, Funky Kong and Super Mario Sunshine!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

THE GOOD OLD HOCKEY GAME

IS THE BEST GAME EVER PLAYED

AND THE BEST GAME EVER PLAYED

IS THE GOOD OLD HOCKEY GAME

Hockey is the best sport, no questions, your opinion doesn't mean anything

GOOD OLD CANADIAN SPORT OF HOCKEY

maple syrup
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 11th February 2013 at 9:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chu Chu Jelly View Post
    mods are like the animals at the zoo. fun observe and sometimes throw peanuts at. some of them are even scary at first but after going back and seeing them a few times you realize that they arent. you even realize that some of them may be painfully boring.

Football (American)
    Basketball

(y)

Heart of the Lion

Basketball and volleyball.

I used to play Football (American)

Now I just do Powerlifting. I actually have a meet tomorrow.
    maybe it's because we mod smart people and smart people tend to share a lot of the same characteristics.....

your average spp user

I occasionally play tennis-- I'm not as into it as I was when I was younger, though.

I love playing with balls.

Football (American)
    Wrestling-Did a lot better there than in football. Even placed in a few tournements

Pokémon X (3DS) FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Type Grass: Petilil, Pansage, Gogoat

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
        Spoiler:- Badges Won:

I was never really a sports person. To this day, I don't really like playing or even watching any sports. I did a lot of dancing when I was younger, because that's stereotypically what girls do while the boys do sports or martial arts, right? My parents and friends tried to get me into sports, but it just didn't click with me.

Oh wait, but there's an exception: fencing. The only sport I've ever played and really enjoyed at the same time. I never entered any tournaments or anything, but I did become my teacher's favourite student in our classes, and I enjoyed it all throughout. Of course, since I'm small and light yet don't really like to run around a lot, fencing is probably the sport that's best suited for me anyway. And plus I just love carrying around a sword. (Then again, who doesn't?)

RPG's I'm in now: Old One Wars (Lupin and Yamiko), World Hidden in Shadows (Lupin), The Cedardale Underworld Inquirer (Merlin), The Secrets of August Manor (Daisy and Tiffany)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)