Thread: Favorite Anime Quotes!

Default Favorite Anime Quotes!

Well the title pretty much says it, and I'm sure there has been a poll like this in the past, but I didn't see any that's still active so I think this is fine.

Here are some from old episodes I've recently watched (or just remember because they are so awesome). And as I will do in my examples, feel free to paraphrase the quotes, they don't have to be exact as long as the joke/point is clear.

From "Gotta Catch Ya Later":

Jessie or James: How could those goons lose so easily? What a trio of losers!

Meowth: Yeah, now let's show them how real trio of losers is supposed to act!

Not sure what episode, or even season (might have been orange islands or original though) this is from:

Meowth: (sigh) if I had a nickel for every time those two ran off without a plan, I'd be richer than the boss!

From "There's no place like Hoenn!":

May: Torchic, use amber!

From the manaphy movie:

Jessie and James: woah, diamonds, and pearls!

Meowth: let's get through this season first!

From "Now that's Flower Power"

Jessie: Wow, this couldn't have worked better if we planned it
    James: If we planned it it wouldn't have worked out at all!

And while I just can't remember the actual line, there was this really funny comment Jessie made in the episode "Hot springing a Leak"...if anyone knows it feel free to remind me/share it lol.
    Last edited by Pikafleg; 30th January 2013 at 2:57 AM.
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

They mostly live in Minnesota!