Thread: Messed up Ruby version

Exclamation Messed up Ruby version

I just replaced my internal battery in my Ruby version, and now the clock that is in the bedroom works (although it's a few hours off). However, I can't do anything that requires the clock, like the lotto contest, rematch vs. Wally, or most of all, battling people in their secret bases. I tried getting the patch for the berry glitch from Fire-Red, but it said that there was no need.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

I'm Greek too

And that is weird. I've never replaced the battery before, but I know that doesn't normally happen.

Hm, I can tell by your username :P
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

You'll have to start a new game for clock based events to start working again.

Quote Originally Posted by -GameMaster- View Post
    You'll have to start a new game for clock based events to start working again.
    What? I thought that only happened with GSC! Ugh, that sucks.