Thread: Hey, Look, Another New Person.

Default Hey, Look, Another New Person.

Gosh. Hello, everyone! So, as you can tell by such the obvious title, I just finished making an account for this blog which makes me the new kid in town thateveryonebeatsupandasksfortheirlunchmoneyOTL.

I kid~.

So anyways, I'm Kikomi, and it's nice to meet you all. Now, I'm not 100% sure what exactly my posts on threads are really gonna be about, but I guess we'll find that out when time permits.

In the mean time, hopefully I don't cause a burden to anyone, and possible make some friends on here? Hehe~ <3
    Last edited by velvateena; 30th January 2013 at 4:39 AM.

Nice purple text! Welcome, hope you have a great time here at this awesome forum! :-)
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

woof... that tiny, purple text is a nightmare to read on the B/W skin. Heh.

Welcome to Serebii!

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Welcome to what I believe is the best pok'emon forum in the world! By the way nice text,very pretty.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for the welcomes~.

@PikaFleg - I hope to have a great time here as well~ ^^

@Sid87 - My apologies. I was using the Psychic Type skin when I typed it. It showed up so nicely on there! DX

@DragonTrainerSilver - The best, huh? Hehe~ I've heard that all over the place. So far, it's been the most helpful forum. Glad to be here.
    [Image was much too large. Please keep pictures within the confines of 500x300 pixels. Thanks.]

Hey, what Silver said is right. We are the best, and don't you forget it!

Anyhoo, as you can probably tell, I'm Epic-Inferno, and believe it or not, I was once a newbie not unlike yourself. Welcome to the wonderful world of SPP, and if you have questions, concerns, or just want a buddy, I'm here!

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Hey, what Silver said is right. We are the best, and don't you forget it!

Anyhoo, as you can probably tell, I'm Epic-Inferno, and believe it or not, I was once a newbie not unlike yourself. Welcome to the wonderful world of SPP, and if you have questions, concerns, or just want a buddy, I'm here!
    I agree with Epic, this is a place where you be you, it's really great here. Welcome to Serebii!

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead