Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your fears

One serious phobia that I've recently developed is going to a concert/music exam, sitting down in front of the piano, testing it out, then finding that it's too mellow for me, and I can't get adjusted to it at all.

Cough shrooms cough cough
    And stairs with nothing under it.
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

Well sometimes heights, being alone in the dark, street fights, etc. but Death is my biggest fear.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Prison, Death, and heights...in that order.

Also, a fear of family passing away...

I only have two fears. Dying alone and I can't stand spiders.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Ummm I'm afraid of...let's see...never really though about this..:<

I'm afraid of failing everyone and people being disappointed in me >_> It's complicated. >,<

I'm afarid I'll wake up an Serebii is gone...

I'm also afraid of death ._.
    The Chilly Academic

Arachnophobia, Scoleciphobia, Acrophobia, Achluophobia(kind of), Entomophobia, and Apiphobia. Some more.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

I have a fear of snow unicorn penises.

Please SPPf psychologists, help me get over my fear!

the best way to overcome a fear is to confront it
    life is
    a game

Spiders, needles, and small spaces. >_<

Fear of the Dark is my main phobia. No real reason, it just doesn't sit well with me.
    BLAH

Insects, vomiting, and the idea of not existing.

Shinies:

Falling into space (shut-up, gravity!), the ocean/drowning, becoming forgetful (my family, reading, simple things).

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Honestly? Quite a lot of things. But usually I don't let it control me. That said, my fears affect me a little to much in smaller ways...

I don't like not knowing where anybody is. In both the metaphorical (what their stance is on things) and physical (In the dark basically) sense. It derails my thinking process, cause I'm so used to at least having something to hang on about the person. Which is why things like Alien invasions, where their technology can be unknown, scares the living **** out of me. The only reason why I can even watch those movies is because I know the humans almost always win. After the movie, I have terribly bad relapses about it.

Everybody turning on me when I don't expect it (Sometimes when I do expect it...) This one, I've figured, is mostly a no pass. It doesn't matter now because I've forced myself to accept there's reasons for every action, no matter how stupid or cruel. It usually makes me more angry then scared. Still, the idea scares me. espcially when you put it out of the human's control...(like Zombie Apocalypses.)

A Problem I can't fix... It really has to be something i can't fix or even think I can fix. It has to dig deep. Or else It actually excites me.
    ...but the idea of a problem I can't fix still scares me. I don't like it, which is why I try my hardest to fix it or find a small solution.

Honestly, I don't really have any "Unnatural fears". Or I guess I could say I don't really have any "Phobia's" that make me turn into a screaming scaredy-cat. But a lot of things do have an effect on me...And they pile up a lot because i think to much. That said, I'm still a positive guy :X xD

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

What REALLY bothers me, is being near huge groups of people, without a friend.... it just... irks me so badly >~<

Credit to Bru for my banners<3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12