Definitely. Veronica's voice in the first say 14 eps or so was off and forced, but by eps 15 onwards she really got into the character and nailed all of Ash's aspects, IMO. Veronica's voice changed greatly (and IMO, for the better) throughout the series.
My favorite voice in the dub for Ash is now her AG voice. Very mature sounding, yet cute, yet also endearing.
Nathan Price was a good Meowth, actually, speaking of that. Just awkward. He showed promise, though. I liked his work.
Originally Posted by Bluelatios*
Ted Lewis was good as James as well.
Last edited by Dwail8023; 2nd February 2013 at 1:13 AM.
"If Pikachu becomes a Raichu, I might be able to win that badge. On the other hand, to make it evolve just to fight...I would be just like Surge...Pikachu, what do you want to do? I really wanna beat that Surge, but I also don't want to force you to evolve if you'd be happier staying the way you are now." -- OS Ash, ESS
1. The Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY (Tentative)
2. The English Dub: 4Kids + TAJ Productions (Seasons 1-5) > 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) > TAJ Productions (Seasons 9-10)
3. The Games: XY > BW > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
4. The Manga: RSE > RBY > BW > DPPT > GSC
5. Pokemon: The Origin: Excellent: 94.7/100.
6. The Movies: OS > AG > DP = BW