Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think N is pretending to be good

Default Do you think N is pretending to be good

Do you think N is faking being good and making it look like he is TP enemy to let others guard down or do you believe he just like Black 2 and White 2.

For me I think its a ruse and he is trying to trick us and he will revel he working with tp latter, maybe he will turn real good later when Ghetsis betrays him but until then you might want to watch your back.

They are obviously going the BW 2 where N is good. Well tbh he was not even bad in BW 1

Naw, I think he's 100% good. But I'm interested to know his backstory since we know he had to of been part of Team Plasma at one point since we know from the ending that he grew up with Anthea and Concordia. I want to know what made him leave.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I doubt the writers couls pull something like this off. They are best suited to just playing it safe.

N is a good guy, technically speaking. The antagonistic N in BW only came about through a conflict of ideals and being heavily misled by Ghetsis, not out of evil.

N is good. It's his father they have to worry about.

I don't think he's ever been evil; N was misguided and that's the perception I get from his representation in the anime.

We have been here before N is 100% good not evil in ANY way.
    (Oh btw I am not blinded by love. If N was evil id still like him. judging by my signature)
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I don't think he's ever been evil; N was misguided and that's the perception I get from his representation in the anime.
    This.

Eventually I think he is going to confront Satoshi with Reshiram because even though he likes him he will be confused about him using pokemon to battle but no the guy isn't evil, as we saw he left the table last time when Satoshi told him he took part in the league I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by jdgjordan View Post
    Do you think N is faking being good and making it look like he is TP enemy to let others guard down or do you believe he just like Black 2 and White 2.

For me I think its a ruse and he is trying to trick us and he will revel he working with tp latter, maybe he will turn real good later when Ghetsis betrays him but until then you might want to watch your back.
    He's clearly not working with Plasma, he's going to be fighting them soon to save a Braviary.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

N's not working with Team Plasma in any way. He's gonna be fighting against them soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

No, he's not. If he was a loyal TP Agent, then why would Ghetsis need to order his grunts to find him?

That would be interesting, but I don't think so. It would definitely be a new thing since it doesn't follow the game, but I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    That would be interesting, but I don't think so. It would definitely be a new thing since it doesn't follow the game, but I don't think so
    The problem I would with that is it would be too similar to what Meowth did. If Meowth did something like that in a different saga, I wouldn't mind if N pretended to be good but doing that twice in the same saga seems too much.

N doesn't, and hasn't, strike me as "evil", but definitely misguided like one has said above. From the looks of it, he appears as an ally to Ash and the gang.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    This.

Eventually I think he is going to confront Satoshi with Reshiram because even though he likes him he will be confused about him using pokemon to battle but no the guy isn't evil, as we saw he left the table last time when Satoshi told him he took part in the league I believe.
    I know openings can't be trusted (in terms of absolute plot), but it seemed more like Ghetsis was controlling Reshiram... somehow I still hope this sets up for Zekrom coming
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I know openings can't be trusted (in terms of absolute plot), but it seemed more like Ghetsis was controlling Reshiram... somehow I still hope this sets up for Zekrom coming
    Maybe Charizard will be losing in his fight with Reshiram, but then Zekrom appears and fights Reshiram?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I almost sure that Zekrom will be summoned by Ash. He saw Zekrom in the first episode and it has been referenced in other episodes. In fact, it's interesting because I figured since N encountered Reshiram, that he would be the one to summon Reshiram and not Ghetsis. Is it possible N does summon Reshiram but Colress takes control of Reshiram so Ghetsis could command Reshiram? That would explain why Ghetsis wants N. Maybe they need N to summon Reshiram.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 31st January 2013 at 9:03 PM.

Was N ever bad?

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Was N ever bad?
    No. The reason he worked for Ghetsis in BW is because N didn't know Ghetsis' real motivations. But in the anime, N knows that Colress and Ghetsis are up to something.

Yes but anime=/= games. This is a prime opportunity to salvage all of BW with a fantastic ending if he turns evil.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Yes but anime=/= games. This is a prime opportunity to salvage all of BW with a fantastic ending if he turns evil.
    I don't think I'd want to see that. If N turns evil at the end, it would take away so much screen time from Ghetsis.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I don't think I'd want to see that. If N turns evil at the end, it would take away so much screen time from Ghetsis.
    Or he can defect in the middle and betray Ash. Then at the ens Ash would have to beat him to ghetsis or N gets sacrificed to sumon reshiram for ghetsis. Both get lots of time.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Was N ever bad?
    Not really. He acted bad in the games when he said that he'll make everyone release their Pokemon. But it was all misguided.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Not really. He acted bad in the games when he said that he'll make everyone release their Pokemon. But it was all misguided.
    But he never thought he was being bad. Yes, it goes against everything that the protagonist believes but he thought he was doing the right thing. Kind of like Damon from Movie 14.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast