Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Do you think N is pretending to be good

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    216

    Default Do you think N is pretending to be good

    Do you think N is faking being good and making it look like he is TP enemy to let others guard down or do you believe he just like Black 2 and White 2.

    For me I think its a ruse and he is trying to trick us and he will revel he working with tp latter, maybe he will turn real good later when Ghetsis betrays him but until then you might want to watch your back.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    103

    Default

    They are obviously going the BW 2 where N is good. Well tbh he was not even bad in BW 1

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,421

    Default

    Naw, I think he's 100% good. But I'm interested to know his backstory since we know he had to of been part of Team Plasma at one point since we know from the ending that he grew up with Anthea and Concordia. I want to know what made him leave.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    I doubt the writers couls pull something like this off. They are best suited to just playing it safe.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The United States of Kingdom
    Posts
    5,456

    Default

    N is a good guy, technically speaking. The antagonistic N in BW only came about through a conflict of ideals and being heavily misled by Ghetsis, not out of evil.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,669

    Default

    N is good. It's his father they have to worry about.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,739

    Default

    I don't think he's ever been evil; N was misguided and that's the perception I get from his representation in the anime.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cuddled up with Makoto
    Posts
    170

    Default

    We have been here before N is 100% good not evil in ANY way.
    (Oh btw I am not blinded by love. If N was evil id still like him. judging by my signature)
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I don't think he's ever been evil; N was misguided and that's the perception I get from his representation in the anime.
    This.

    Eventually I think he is going to confront Satoshi with Reshiram because even though he likes him he will be confused about him using pokemon to battle but no the guy isn't evil, as we saw he left the table last time when Satoshi told him he took part in the league I believe.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdgjordan View Post
    Do you think N is faking being good and making it look like he is TP enemy to let others guard down or do you believe he just like Black 2 and White 2.

    For me I think its a ruse and he is trying to trick us and he will revel he working with tp latter, maybe he will turn real good later when Ghetsis betrays him but until then you might want to watch your back.
    He's clearly not working with Plasma, he's going to be fighting them soon to save a Braviary.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  11. #11

    Default

    N's not working with Team Plasma in any way. He's gonna be fighting against them soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    No, he's not. If he was a loyal TP Agent, then why would Ghetsis need to order his grunts to find him?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,222

    Default

    That would be interesting, but I don't think so. It would definitely be a new thing since it doesn't follow the game, but I don't think so

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    That would be interesting, but I don't think so. It would definitely be a new thing since it doesn't follow the game, but I don't think so
    The problem I would with that is it would be too similar to what Meowth did. If Meowth did something like that in a different saga, I wouldn't mind if N pretended to be good but doing that twice in the same saga seems too much.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the Canalava Mines
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    N doesn't, and hasn't, strike me as "evil", but definitely misguided like one has said above. From the looks of it, he appears as an ally to Ash and the gang.

    ~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    This.

    Eventually I think he is going to confront Satoshi with Reshiram because even though he likes him he will be confused about him using pokemon to battle but no the guy isn't evil, as we saw he left the table last time when Satoshi told him he took part in the league I believe.
    I know openings can't be trusted (in terms of absolute plot), but it seemed more like Ghetsis was controlling Reshiram... somehow I still hope this sets up for Zekrom coming
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I know openings can't be trusted (in terms of absolute plot), but it seemed more like Ghetsis was controlling Reshiram... somehow I still hope this sets up for Zekrom coming
    Maybe Charizard will be losing in his fight with Reshiram, but then Zekrom appears and fights Reshiram?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    I almost sure that Zekrom will be summoned by Ash. He saw Zekrom in the first episode and it has been referenced in other episodes. In fact, it's interesting because I figured since N encountered Reshiram, that he would be the one to summon Reshiram and not Ghetsis. Is it possible N does summon Reshiram but Colress takes control of Reshiram so Ghetsis could command Reshiram? That would explain why Ghetsis wants N. Maybe they need N to summon Reshiram.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 31st January 2013 at 9:03 PM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Was N ever bad?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Was N ever bad?
    No. The reason he worked for Ghetsis in BW is because N didn't know Ghetsis' real motivations. But in the anime, N knows that Colress and Ghetsis are up to something.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    Yes but anime=/= games. This is a prime opportunity to salvage all of BW with a fantastic ending if he turns evil.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Yes but anime=/= games. This is a prime opportunity to salvage all of BW with a fantastic ending if he turns evil.
    I don't think I'd want to see that. If N turns evil at the end, it would take away so much screen time from Ghetsis.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I don't think I'd want to see that. If N turns evil at the end, it would take away so much screen time from Ghetsis.
    Or he can defect in the middle and betray Ash. Then at the ens Ash would have to beat him to ghetsis or N gets sacrificed to sumon reshiram for ghetsis. Both get lots of time.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Was N ever bad?
    Not really. He acted bad in the games when he said that he'll make everyone release their Pokemon. But it was all misguided.
    岩根雅明=♡

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Not really. He acted bad in the games when he said that he'll make everyone release their Pokemon. But it was all misguided.
    But he never thought he was being bad. Yes, it goes against everything that the protagonist believes but he thought he was doing the right thing. Kind of like Damon from Movie 14.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •