Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Your future Career.

Hybrid View

Question Your future Career.

Do you have a future you wanna talk about? Talk here. In the future, I move to Japan and make LP videos. Afterwards, I'll get famous enough to earn money. Then I'll design my own Animeee!!!!
    SonicLife is my name, And Burning way past cool is my game!

I have two uncles, who are twins and only three years older than me living in Japan. One teaches English and I would love to move out there someday and teach English as well. I would like to create my own manga and write some novels and try to have them published.

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

I'm about to start work as an Electrician

L.F.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    I'm about to start work as an Electrician

L.F.D.
    Wouldn't gravedigging be more your thing to satisfy your necrophilia? As per this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Darato
    I’ve been turned on by a dead body every now and then but I would never do anything. I would hate to see someone being dug up for someone to engage in this act. But if your lover dies and says you can have sex with there dead body its just fine with me.
    Just a thought!
    Last edited by facetious; 3rd February 2013 at 11:18 PM.

well, what i want to become and what i most likely will become are 2 totally different things.
    I would love to be a detective, and possibly write some mystery (or possibly science fiction) novels.

But i will most likely become a paralegal, cuz my parents cant afford much more than that.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    well, what i want to become and what i most likely will become are 2 totally different things.
    I would love to be a detective, and possibly write some mystery (or possibly science fiction) novels.

But i will most likely become a paralegal, cuz my parents cant afford much more than that.
    Smartest person on the thread. Because, well, that's generally how life works.

I had great designs on several career options through high school and college. I was going to write or be an editor; I was going to get into comic books; I was going to be a college professor; I was going to do webcomics.

Turns out I spent most of my 20's being a Receiving Manager at a Barnes & Noble, and now have settled into my career (hopefully!) working for the Department of Public Welfare after a two year segue working for Mental Health/Mental Retardation. Which sounds depressing--I literally took no preparation for this field in college and would never have believed I'd be here when I was, say, 29, but... here I am. It pays well, my wife and I are comfortable, and that's what matters. But it's hardly something I ever dreamed of doing growing up.

Still wish more than anything I was in the comic book industry, though; even if it is a dying field.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

i would love to be a detective and gonna make that true since what i really to be is out of reach, i wanted to become a singer just singing my heart out is still my dream but i gotta be retlistic id love to be a detective as well ^-^
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2ntifsi.jpg[/IMG]

I always wanted to go into politics
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaaan View Post
    Thanks, there was no reason to be like that, I could just find your quotes where you support bullying. I've made clear countless times that my parents spoke with her parents, it didn't work, i spoke with her, it didnt work, what the hank do you want me to do? call the cops, lol? slapping her was the only option, only an idiot wouldn't be able to grasp that, her bullying should NOT be allowed to continue. It's obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    - YourFavoriteUser because, well I forgot what I was going to put here but I was definitely going to shout him out for something.

I'd love to become a mechanical engineer one day, mainly because I already spent 7 years and a bunch of money getting a master's degree. Hopefully that'll come about sooner rather then later.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I'm working on my MIS/CIS degree right now. What I do with it is up in the air.
    Platinum FC: 3268 7322 8943
    HeartGold FC: 3698 1539 4947
    White 2 FC: 3612 1944 2721
    3DS FC: 1779-0800-2195
    IGN: ebev91
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Pokemon X National Dex: 717/718 (Only need JIRACHI)

I'm in college right now, majoring in Business Administration and that's what I'm getting my Master's in.
    After that, I'll be a Personal Financial Adviser and make nearly $100,000.00/yr net for doing simple math. What a racket, I know. :P

I want to move out of the United States, possibly to Luxembourg...considering Canada, France, or Great Britain though. :)
    I have a great desire to travel. I've not been many places yet but I want to.
    One of my goals in life is to travel to both poles. Traversing cold tundra is a really neat idea to me.
    Last edited by Doux; 31st January 2013 at 9:21 PM.

I'm going to the NFL. If that plan fails, I'll be some kind of astronomer, chef, or musician.
    I have claimed Empoleon, Super Mario Galaxy, and Rosalina!
    3DS FC- 1762-3779-2632
    I have a Fairy Type Safari with Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy!

Photojournalism; people, writing, and photography.

| tumblr. | dA |

Nice future guys.
    SonicLife is my name, And Burning way past cool is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer SonicLife View Post
    Nice future guys.
    those are some pretty big goals ya got there

i'd like to become a marine biologist so i can live at the beach or something

My plan after I finish my last few years of high school since i'm a sophmore right now is to get into Video Game design. If that doesn't work out than i'll try to get into culinary school.
    3DS friend code: 0662 2944 5621

Normal Safari with Ditto, Teddiursa, and Loudred.

Favorite Pokemon and Mega: Swampert and Mega Chomp.

My competitive team for X (still needs fixing): Softboil Blissey, Hazard Forretress, King's shield Aegislash, Poison Heal Gliscor, Mega Garchomp, Offensive Greninja.

I hope to be and animator or graphic designer.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

i have a bachelor's degree in architecture, still have to do my masters to become registered but i will probably start looking for drafting / experience jobs sometime this year
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i have a bachelor's degree in architecture, still have to do my masters to become registered but i will probably start looking for drafting / experience jobs sometime this year
    Being an architect always seemed like the neatest job to me.
    To be able to design a structure and then actually be able to see it built and upon completion, always being able to remember that you were the one who "made" it. I think that it would be a fond remembrance when you saw it years later and that you would relate it to the time in your life that you made it. Almost romantic, I guess.

I'm already working my future career. I'm a railroader. I love working on and around trains.

Sa chúlra. FC: 0090-1349-6006

I want to be a programmer.

My future career:

To specialize in scientific chemistry and want to create an organic molecule that can kill cancer cells in the human body.
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

I wanna be a scientist working for the government so that they can fund my experimentation's.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

I plan to become a computer engineer one day and hopefully make my own video games.
    Last edited by Shayminslicker; 1st February 2013 at 12:49 AM.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer SonicLife View Post
    Do you have a future you wanna talk about? Talk here. In the future, I move to Japan and make LP videos. Afterwards, I'll get famous enough to earn money. Then I'll design my own Animeee!!!!
    I've had lots of ideas, but I think I will settle with web designing in HTML.

No offense OP but you need to be realistic, you can still have these dreams but have loads of backup plans. I doubt that you will become a famous LPer, most of the famous ones are from 2010 or earlier and there isn't many new ones becoming popular. Also LPers don't make enough money to simply decide to go to Japan and create their own "Animeee".

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast