Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Your future Career.

Quote Originally Posted by Ame View Post
    I currently study Architecture. Can't wait to get out of it.
    do you hate architecture or just uni? i was the same, but uni is the problem for me, not the subject
    life is
    a game

I have wanted to go into computer repair/etc for quite a while now. I plan on taking some college classes within the next few years, and that is as much as I have planned right now...

Radiation oncology.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 6th February 2013 at 8:12 AM.

Well, author is something that I threw around for awhile. However, that's not entirely practical now, is it? So rather, I'm going to take journalism in uni and maybe do a bit of my own personal writing on the side.

Journalism = Writing for living. Which equals rad.

Being a college student myself right now, also one of the LAST STUDENTS influenced by the TRADITIONAL EDUCATION SYSTEM (2 years preschool, 6 years, grade school, 4 years high school, and 3 or 4 years college before you get a job, unlike the K12 Educational System), I'm already taking a course of Bachelor of Science at Information Technology w/ specialization in Animation and Game Development which gave me quite a target goal with multiple target outcomes. I always wanted to be part of the game industry ever since I began studying the structure of a successful video game (ala programmer necessities, marketing, creativity, video gaming notions, business promotions, advertising, cultural influences, etc.) during my high school days

a. Being a Game Designer
    b. Being a Game Storywriter
    c. Being a Game Artist

It's B that I am looking forward to work with. But unfortunately, I had to tackle C++ courses in the process (and being a programmer is certainly NOT my goal as of now. Understanding the work of a programmer is different to mastering C++ i my opinion). This third semester though, I took interest in mastering basic and advanced drawing because I have been studying and using Adobe Photoshops as of my second semester (I'm trimestral/ 3 semesters) which is also part of the course.

In the process though I have other interest that I may do so in case all the C++ shenanigans go beyond my league.

a. College, Elementary or High School English Teacher
    b. Novelist
    c. Video Game Reviewer
    d. Video Game Interviewer

But to be honest with all of you, Animation and Video Game Development college degrees are completely new in the Philippines (where I live sadly), unlike many of you guys living in America and the like, since the only opened at my university 2 years ago. I'm the second batch of this course of my university
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Math teacher

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

I want to work with computers, or start a career in journalism.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I've got my bachelors in Biology, right now i'm in grad school studying dermatology =D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Friend Safari Pokemon: Dunsparce, Loudred and Ditto
    Seeking Lapras, Luxio, Sliggo, Mightyena, Ditto and many more!
    Pokemon FC: 0791-2428-5361

I'm still a freshmen in high school, but I'm really looking forward to becoming a zoologist in the future, hopefully with a lot of chances to work on the field. Though, it clashes with my plans to live in a small town, since they don't have as impressive zoos...meh, I'll figure something out. All I really want is a nearby trail or something.

Domestic or not, I get very interested in animals. In fact, when I'm in a zoo, it's as if my social anxiety just goes away. I also get very interested in sciences; I think so much of this stuff is so neat. I don't now my IQ, but my whole family agrees I'm more logical then emotional(especially since I'm autistic), so a job in science or math would be very fitting. I'm also very fast to learn math and science; it's not uncommon for me to figure out how to do an equation before the teacher is done explaining. And since I actively enjoy my science class, I feel no doubt in my mind that I'll eventually get a job regarding a science of some sort.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

is find a sugar daddy a viable career option? because I totally am not good at anything else... I kinda failed out of life

twittertumblrlast.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'm still a freshmen in high school, but I'm really looking forward to becoming a zoologist in the future, hopefully with a lot of chances to work on the field. Though, it clashes with my plans to live in a small town, since they don't have as impressive zoos...meh, I'll figure something out. All I really want is a nearby trail or something.

Domestic or not, I get very interested in animals. In fact, when I'm in a zoo, it's as if my social anxiety just goes away. I also get very interested in sciences; I think so much of this stuff is so neat. I don't now my IQ, but my whole family agrees I'm more logical then emotional(especially since I'm autistic), so a job in science or math would be very fitting. I'm also very fast to learn math and science; it's not uncommon for me to figure out how to do an equation before the teacher is done explaining. And since I actively enjoy my science class, I feel no doubt in my mind that I'll eventually get a job regarding a science of some sort.
    I have to say ... LUCKY YOU! I need t master mathematical and computer language in order to pass my Game Development Course.

I CAN UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS (the step by step order. Like the order of instructions) in math and computer language, but I'm not a fast learner when it comes to the mechanical and technical (doing the actual equations) works.

The only time I'm fast learning would be literature and writing skills.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    I love threads like this, it shows me who are daydreaming teenagers in highschool and who are the actual mature users around here.
    As a 'daydreaming teenager in highschool' (which I am I suppose, I'm only 14), I say I want to be a theatre actress. As a 'mature user', I say I want to do something with languages or translating, since that's what I'm strongest in.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

I'm going to school for genetics. I'm going to do research when I graduate.
    My Y Team:

I wanna go into something that involves computer administration and networking, so... a technician maybe?
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

When I was younger (and by that I mean nursery) I thought I was destined to be a lollypop lady, so much so that I wouldn't let anybody else wear the costume in the dress up box without throwing some sort of wobbly and screaming the place down.

Now a much older and wiser 22yr old, I'd like to be a journalist

I'll be a mangaka with an anime or a character designer for the Pokémon games and anime

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

i hope to be a doctor, but from my research, i learned that this will be very, very, very hard, which is why I've been working my butt off in AP biology

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Im going to school next year and going into the professional sports management program. My dream job would is to be a general manager in the nba. But I could go anywhere after finishing the program I'll probably get a bachelors in buisness. It would also be cool to be an analyst on sportscenter.

I love to write. Probably what I'm going to do with my life.
    Shoot Confirmed.

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka / gif by a friend

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

There are a lot of things that I wan't to do, but a lot of them are things that I can't really make money out of very easily. My current goal is probably to do admin, not very exciting I will admit. I was also thinking something CAD related, but then again I know very little. I have this very vague idea of becoming a voice actor, I'd be able to die happy if I could be in some anime. I know it sounds dumb as anything, but it's what I want. I'm planning on learning Japanese, I want to be fluent in it as it would boost my career chances. Back to the CAD stuff, I'm really more of a hardware guy than a software guy, I've never been any good at programming any time that I've tried to learn a language. I'm always more interested in the hardware of things, sometimes I'm more interested in the hardware of a console, than the games. I mean if I could have my dream job, it would be a professional musician, but again, I'm not very good at it.
        Spoiler:- games I want:

Click the banner to check out my semi-regularly updated chiptune filled soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by absolalone111 View Post
    There are a lot of things that I wan't to do, but a lot of them are things that I can't really make money out of very easily. My current goal is probably to do admin, not very exciting I will admit. I was also thinking something CAD related, but then again I know very little. I have this very vague idea of becoming a voice actor, I'd be able to die happy if I could be in some anime. I know it sounds dumb as anything, but it's what I want. I'm planning on learning Japanese, I want to be fluent in it as it would boost my career chances. Back to the CAD stuff, I'm really more of a hardware guy than a software guy, I've never been any good at programming any time that I've tried to learn a language. I'm always more interested in the hardware of things, sometimes I'm more interested in the hardware of a console, than the games. I mean if I could have my dream job, it would be a professional musician, but again, I'm not very good at it.
    You'll never know how good you are at something until you've tried. Don't be afraid to try something even though you think might be bad at it. Best experiences usually come from trying things out yourself.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    i hope to be a doctor, but from my research, i learned that this will be very, very, very hard, which is why I've been working my butt off in AP biology
    I'm with you there, expect almost a decade of schooling, and I pray for you that parents are either rich or absolutely poor.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

I'm definitely going into palaeontology or cryptozoology. Both have greatly interested me for a long time, and carrying on with them would be brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by iFi Salamander View Post
    I'm with you there, expect almost a decade of schooling, and I pray for you that parents are either rich or absolutely poor.
    i parents are wealthy on paper but poor in real life. middle class problems. but they're actually not paying for my college education. it's whatever scholarships i get plus loans. i already got a $40,000 scholarship, which is about 40% of my undergrad price, including dorming. hopefully i get more scholarships

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post

Wow, we have a lot in common (except that I'm not autistic). I don't know my IQ either, but it's very high, so I'm also more logical than anything. Since I like animals less than you though, I'm going to go with some of my friends and go become a particle physicist. That field of science is actually easy for me to understand, and math has gotten increasingly easier and more fun for me to learn over the years. Plus, learning how the world works was always something I wanted to do as a kid. The Math and Science academy I'm excelling in right now(freshman in high school too) is giving me all the tools I needs, so I'm pretty much guaranteed to do something with that kind of science.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast