Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Your future Career.

I'm probably going to go to school for business, even though the career doesn't really appeal to me. I know it sounds shallow, but I'm just looking for a career that makes a lot of money, and business seems like the most realistic choice for me right now.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Goal to go into nanoengineering or aerospace, hopefully be doing something to help the world.

Becoming a manager/CEO of a large business. And maybe an expert technician on the side.

All you technician people make me feel silly. O_o

Currently majoring in marketing and minoring in management, and taking some culinary classes on the side. Planning to open a bakery after I graduate. <3

Alpha Sapphire Team V.2
    Knightly the Absol
    Samson the Samurott
    Kay the Gallade
    Virgo the Lopunny
    Otto the Aggron
    Typhon the Hydreigon

This is an interesting topic so, my future carrers might be a President, Walmart Employee, and work at the Nintendo World Store in New York.

I wanna be a cognitive neuroscientist with a BCBA.

basically i'd a living lie detector, and read you and maybe your mind. =P

Or use all that to be a killer attorney.

Either a lawyer or a comedian, leaning to comedian, but that's harder to break into, and gets less play at first.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Probably going to get my PH.D. in English Lit and become an English professor. I've always had a passion for literature and reading, other than Pokemon, it was my #1 hobby when I was younger.
    Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Unova Champion

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

For about a year now I've had some interest to get into law enforcement or working for a government agency such as the FBI/CIA. Always wanted to help people out

Quote Originally Posted by FallBird View Post
    All you technician people make me feel silly. O_o

Currently majoring in marketing and minoring in management, and taking some culinary classes on the side. Planning to open a bakery after I graduate. <3
    Don't worry I feel the same way hahaha. I'm a senior taking Food and Beverage Management, but in the endgame, I want to be working in, or owning my own Winery in Nappa Valley <3

White 2 Team: Currently working on that....LOL

My future (I hope) would be a great fiction and manga writer, and to have a small family and live somewhere in Tokyo. :-3
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/f42ruc.png[/IMG]
    Thank you Shade2000! Link to her shop~http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7-Ocean-of-Art
    I love Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword! PROBLEM?! I also love the anime Soul Eater, Angel Beats!, D. Gray Man, Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, yet again, PROBLEM?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ekh...lNeW4J-nIQNgeg (GlitchxCity's N's Castle Bridge Symphonic Remix)

I am gonna become a film director!

My goal is to work at Marvel
    BIG Marvel fan(Especially of Spider-Man) and proud of it.

I wanted to originally be a biologist but now that I'm a realist: I wanna work in the computing industry.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

^^^ a good choice

i don't really see myself doing much but if i were to do something it'd probably be something in the field of psychology.
    maybe a social worker at a middle school or something...since i know how to relate to troubled kids since i was one once

OR, maybe running my own business.... it's kind of a nerdy thing but i feel like owning a video game/collectibles shop or something like that sounds really cool and fun
    even though it probably wouldn't make me much profit i really wouldn't care because i'd be doing something that was fun lol

but really i just want to do something that allows me to be my own boss and make enough money to live comfortably

edit: i said the word "something" a lot oops

twitter | tumblr | lastfm
    ☆☆ 3ds: 2921-9118-8471 | nnid: stephastated ☆☆

I dont know. All I know is that the whole college-->desk job-->two story house+family deal is not for me. So boring. To be honest the main reason I am even going to college is for my parents. I am kind of like stephu I would not mind running my own store. I mean I have been working at one for basically the past 7 years about so it is something I am familiar with. And I like the idea of being my own boss. That appeals way more to me

A long time ago a young Hoshino sensei wanted to be a mangaka and write very bloody and violent and dark manga. Then the young Hoshino sensei turned 11 ´ー`

Quote Originally Posted by Cerabi View Post
    My future (I hope) would be a great fiction and manga writer, and to have a small family and live somewhere in Tokyo. :-3
    COUGH COUGH !!! Chiba is cooler then Tokyo COUGH COUGH !!!
        Spoiler:- Credits:

yyyeah, i've attempted college multiple times and at this point i just feel like it's not for me,
    and that's ok, college is not for everyone. i used to feel bad about it because my family really wants to see me graduate college and be successful in a thing but ehh

i'd still like to learn how to do SOMETHING though so idk, i might go back soon (hopefully somewhere out of state....)

twitter | tumblr | lastfm
    ☆☆ 3ds: 2921-9118-8471 | nnid: stephastated ☆☆

Let's see.. First of all I wanted to become an animator though I see it impossible, I took the course that is closest to the profession I really wanted to be. I hope, to be able to become a licensed Chemist someday and I can see myself working in the lab or help my parents continue our family business..something like that.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

What I see myself doing in the future is working somewhere in the field of astrophysics, hopefully at NASA.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Someday I would like to be king of Africa. Just because I think it could use some leadership right now, you know. If that doesn't work out, then my other plan is to become a geologist.

Somewhere between Neuroscience/Psychology and Video game Author

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Bioengineering. I've been raised by a father who taught Microbiology at the University, and I would just sit in his office as a toddler with my mother carrying me while she studied her Nursing class papers. I've been raised in a medical family, so I'm just going to go with what's nature and nurture as well as what's useful and what matters to people.
    Scientists will eventually stop flailing around with solar power and focus their efforts on harnessing the only truly unlimited source of energy on the planet: stupidity. I predict that in the future, scientists will learn how to convert stupidity into clean fuel.

- Scott Adams

Ideally, I'd like to teach English or art.

I currently work at a twenty-four-hour residential facility for chemically-dependent/pregnant/parenting adolescent girls. I would certainly not mind doing something like this as a career later on.
    Current Shiny count: 191
    Currently going for: Three Bulbasaur via Masuda Method (Currently at ~320 Eggs)

Shiny List

Well at the moment I am studying physiotherapy. My dream goal would be to be a physiotherapist for an AFL club, preferably Essendon because I support them, or to go overseas to Europe and be a sports physiotherapist for any of the big league football teams. I just love the whole musculoskeletal system with all the muscle movements and everything in terms of sport.
    Last edited by Old_mate; 5th May 2013 at 2:45 PM.
    Currently playing HG as Gold from the Manga:
    Badges 8/16

Well...an author wouldn't go amiss, but I actually don't know.

They expect me to be thinking about what I want to do for the rest of my life at my age...it's a bit annoying. Especially when there's loads of unemployed young adults...anything fairly decent and something with decent money is first priority for me.

Considering I did well to get an A in Biology and a B in Chemistry not long ago, something in Science wouldn't be bad.
    I could have a job in France or a French-speaking country, as I'm studying it now...
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 5th May 2013 at 3:05 PM.
        Spoiler:- Claims / Hunts!:

I have claimed Registeel!

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast