Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Your future Career.

Well, I'm doing computer engineering.
    I'll move to Japan and work on the Playstation5...just kidding (or not).

But my dream is make a game. I already have some ideas.

Going into engineering. Most likely nanoengineering, I'm most interested in that. or systems engineering, idk.

When I was young I wanted to own a zoo, in 5th grade I wanted to be an artist since people said I was great at drawing and Yeaaa, and to this day I wish to be in the Swimming Olympics >w< Maybe I might change my Mind again in the future xP

An actress, or drama teacher cos i love acting and being a character:-)

image credit goes to me, yay! i might make you an image if you ask nicely
    +I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too!+

For a long time it's been my dream to become an astronomer, i was always fascinated with constellations and the positions of stars. The only problem is that it requires a whole lot of math, which i am partly good at, i just hope i don't get swallowed in all the calculations and such. i know i will though. D: if that plan does go south it would be nice to be an author.

I want a good paying job that dose not make me go crazy with anger.

I will study Philosophy, starting this year. Then I hope I can write books on the subject and also mystery books. I have a few ideas already, and I'm writing a book right now. I'll work with my parents , accountant meanwhile. And I hope to get a scholarship and work in the investigation area.
    Oh well, let's see what happens.

Well I would really love to work in the Medical Field. My initial thoughts were to be a Medical Examiner -- similar to a Coroner. The thought seemed intriguing at first, but I'm starting to ponder the thought of becoming a surgeon, nurse, or something along the lines of those medical professions. My biggest fear will be the college expenses, considering it'll be upwards to several hundreds of thousands of dollars. But as long as I know that the career I hold means that I save someone's life, that's good enough for me.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    My biggest fear will be the college expenses, considering it'll be upwards to several hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    What, are you going to Harvard for graduate school, after a four year expensive bachelors school? >.>

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

i wanna get me a teaching job with a Ph.D, conduct research, put my practice to work with my BCBA license, get my stuff published in books, journals, etc. And also have an awesome indie band that helps with causes and businesses, etc.

I'm gonna be the coolest teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    i wanna get me a teaching job with a Ph.D, conduct research, put my practice to work with my BCBA license, get my stuff published in books, journals, etc. And also have an awesome indie band that helps with causes and businesses, etc.

I'm gonna be the coolest teacher.
    You can teach me new and exciting sexual techniques. ;-*

Want to do music journalism and critic work

I wanna be a sports journalist ^^

Theoretical Physicist and writer for me
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

writer is a good career imo

Due to various events I do not wish to disclose, I aim to become an oncologist. The medical field has always been appealing to me, and to practice my beloved science to help others... that would be a dream come true. Buuuuuuut.... if that fails, then I'll just go for a geneticist. Genetics are by far one of the most mysterious sciences around.
    A man once said:
    Sincerity is punished in my job, but when we need men, we must adjust to them, and since we cannot win them but by this way, it is not the fault of those who flatter, but those who want to be flattered.

im going to start working with my aunts, sister, and cousin ant my grandpas factory as a.... i dont know hat to call it actually... sorta like an assistant to a receptionist/accountant you know like help with fileing and stuff
    i know im too young but its good work and easy money!!!

I plan on becoming a Forensic Psychologist. I double majored in Criminology and Psychology, getting my BA and BS this past year. After getting a bit more work experience, I'll eventually go back for a Master's Degree, and then from there, the path to Forensic Psychology should open up.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I want to be a programmer.

Pokemon master, obviously.

Personally I'd love to work anywhere in the Biological fied.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 1378 - 6584 - 6284

Dream World Females:
    Starters:
    Legends:

Well, I'm planning on being some sort of writer. I'm just not sure exactly what kind of writer.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Well besides Ruler of the world I like to be Photograher.

I'm currently getting my bachelors in history education! I reeeeallly want to teach high school European history!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Feel free to friend me for battles & trades!
    White 2 FC: Amber/5458 8723 9024

I'm going into post production video editing, preferably visual effects< but I love it all.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by CinccinoChic View Post
    I'm currently getting my bachelors in history education! I reeeeallly want to teach high school European history!
    I wanted to do that as well, but it's hard to become a history teacher in my area of the US. It's such a competitive field.

So I just stuck with CIS.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast