Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Your future Career.

Well something that I've thought of would be an english teacher, as I'm really good at it. Or something that has something to do with video games.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/3g21x.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to AWildMew for the awesome team pose

I aspire to be an author. I have my first novel started although even that needs to be re-written because since then I had been inspired to take it in a new direction. I just need to make myself work on it as well as the many fanfics I have started. I have an uncle with a friend who promised to help get my published so I that should be pushing me to get a move on but so far it has not.

I also want to begin studying to get into graphic design since I am good with photoshop, but my local schools don't seem to have much. I must look more into that as well.
    I'm looking for a reason, roaming through the night to find my place in this world.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/29lljsz.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/rteqmg.jpg[/IMG]
    Http://mooneyedwolf.deviantart.com
    http://thewolfsmoon.livejournal.com

I feel so cynical compared to everyone's innocent and naive thinking. Anywho, my future career(s) involve making A LOT of money, but also incorporate my passion for nutrition and sex appeal...

I want to open my own bakery with my friends <3

And poison those who I hate! ... Kidding P=

I'm going to be Graphic Designer when I finish my studies this summer. That's not my final career tho, because I'm going to start studying for film making and animation in 2014.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

I would like to be a CIA agent sometime. But I always think of the risks, so I might be better off with a different goal.

I'm studying Health & Social Care at college and started training as a care assistant. The job is something for the weekends until I finish college and then I can work anytime I want. I've always wanted to be a professional writer, but at the moment it will be just a hobby. My main career goal is to be a writer but still have part time work on the side.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 30th March 2013 at 4:36 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Something creative...
    Architect, animation and game design are all paths I'd enjoy. Just to be able to say "I designed that!" is what I want. Not following instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Succubus View Post
    I feel so cynical compared to everyone's innocent and naive thinking. Anywho, my future career(s) involve making A LOT of money, but also incorporate my passion for nutrition and sex appeal...
    So you want to be rich while others struggle to come by? Hate people like that, money is the worst invention ever - promotes greed, theft and just about every other bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    I want to open my own bakery with my friends <3

And poison those who I hate! ... Kidding P=
    It better be nice poisoned cake.
    Last edited by XOXO~; 31st March 2013 at 4:44 AM.

Either something I'm experienced in like tech sales or sticking to the safe route and becoming a CPA, preferably the latter so I can go about opening up my own firm. If I had to shoot high, I'd probably enjoy being a PR spokesperson for a tech or game development company. I'd imagine making a presentation unveiling a new game or console to the world would be a blast! Extra flash and flair for good measure.
    Last edited by RJ Fighter; 31st March 2013 at 6:00 PM.

Signature by myself.

While my dream is to be a game developer, I'll probably just end up doing something mediocre.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

My future career:

To specialize in scientific chemistry and want to create an organic molecule that can kill cancer cells in the human body.
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

I'm in college and I still don't know what I am going to do with my life

It remains to be seen so far. I've wanted to do a lot of things, but I think the most likely option at this point is going to some sort of trade school and going into something like carpentry.

That or wait until some hot sugar daddy is willing to marry me.

I would love to be a recording artist, but I would also love to get a really good degree and see where that leads me
    http://t.co/YQezcVfCGN Check out my YouTube please!

A chemist. I just want to mix stuff and maybe blow up some stuff. :P

Although maybe a graphic designer...then again I already kinda am one.

My parents want me to become a lawyer. :\

I have no idea what i want to be, but i'll be going to school to be a nurse this summer. Pretty good money, I might stick with it.

Lawyer. Nuff said.

Probably will either be a constitutional, Taxational, or Family lawyer. All probably the least paid professions too.

i just want to sleep, but that won't work. n.n

currently, i've been thinking of becoming a translator (japanese, english, & spanish)
    and translating books.

I wanna be an economist and/or be a manager. Either one would be a great way to contribute to society, but I haven't quite fully made up my mind yet.
    Under Construction

I want to do something with psychology. Preferably Forensic or Criminal psychology. I just find it so interesting.

At my age, I have a BA in English, and taught English in Korean public school.

Career choice? No.

I really dislike the environment. Ive worked private tutoring with kids through adults and I enjoy that SO much more (more moolah too).

I may go back to school, I've always wanted a career in archaeology (Id settle for a librarian or museum related job though). If not, private tutor all the way.

I am currently a science student and I want to be a Physicist. I like science.. but what I really love is all the Arts subject and I love English and History! And what I really want to be is a magazine editor. I want to be an editor for entertainment, travel or any video games magazine Or any magazine related to technology; any one of them will work. I really have a passion for English, History and Art and I love writing a lot also drawing. But I don't know in which career I will be in.. But my dream is to write a book or make a manga. Seriously, I really want to make my own anime as well or even a video game if that's possible.
    Last edited by Lady Stardust; 7th April 2013 at 4:16 AM.

I want to go into business. And attempt to become CEO of the Walt Disney Company and help Disney acquire Nintendo.

I know it's just me, but I find it so odd whenever someone tells me they don't know what they want to be. It just feels like everyone should be able to crystalize exactly what they want to do in life. Everybody has things they're passionate about, and they should be able to find something productive they can do with that... But again, that's only my opinion.

What do I want to be? An astronaut. No, I'm not kidding, and no I'm not a five year old that just as soon wants to be president. I've been in love with astronomy and astrobiology for as long as I can remember. Whenever it's nice outside, which, alas, isn't nearly as often as I would like it to be, I like to climb on my roof at night and lay down on it and watch the stars. It would be a dream come true for me to have a job in astronomy, and a miracle to go into space some day. Unfortunately, I don't have the best habits, and I'm a year behind academically because of personal reasons... So perhaps stargazing and space might end up just being a hobby for me. I also really like graphic design, and I wouldn't mind a career making logos for companies or something like that, it's just not my #1 passion.

slowly working my way to becoming a game designer, i also intend to move into the woods have build house built lots of property with no neighbors so i can go hunting as much as i please(as long as i dont do it illegaly of course) get a vacation home that resembles a castle near the ocean and another in alaska.....though all in all i will be grateful if i just get the career in game design and a nice place in the woods.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast