Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Your future Career.

I'd like to do biological research after Uni. Always liked Biology at school and college and I am fascinated by it at a molecular level i.e. cells and their interactions.

I am currently in college as an English major. I hope to work as an English Professor; hopefully at my Alma Mater. I am aware that it will be a "long-time in coming", but I will work very hard to reach my goal.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Im a junior in high school and i have my mind set on being an automotive technician/engineer. I've always wanted to work with cars. I just hope i could get a decent paying job in today's economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe
    i'd like to become a marine biologist so i can live at the beach or something
    More like living in the lab. ^^; If you really want to do that, you have to actually care about the subject, because there are zero perks otherwise.

I'm getting my Bachelor's in Marine Vertebrate Biology next week. I hope to study sharks once I get my ph.D. On the side, I'll be doing scientific illustration and authoring books, because being an ecologist/marine scientist pays crap for most of us.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Studying Food and Business, going to work as a trainee in Curaçao for a year, and after that i will make the choice to stay in Holland or move to London.
    Someone who has exp with emigration?

I honestly have no idea....That's bad, considering I'm going to be a high school senior next year and will be making college visits. How does one figure out what they what to do with their life? O_o

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

In the future i would become an IT Expert, within Animation and etc. I would practice my drawing skills, amke my own anime, And develop enw gaming softwares, and hopefully be able to work with nintendo,roblox,gamefreak

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    I honestly have no idea....That's bad, considering I'm going to be a high school senior next year and will be making college visits. How does one figure out what they what to do with their life? O_o
    get active. try different things until you find something you can be passionate about. don't consider money or perks right away. but you have to make an effort. your dream job isn't gonna land in front of your house. you can't be afraid to look for it. plus, you can always change your major in college.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

I wanna become something in the medical world, I am not quite sure what branch though, I am thinking of Optometry.

I'm studying to be an early childhood educator, thinking I may go to uni so I can become an elementary school teacher later on.

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

I intended on pursuing physics when I enter University. Complete a PhD and one day get a professorship somewhere. I love science and maths so much right now, I don't really see myself doing anything else

Hopefully I can get a management job somewhere.

I'm working on my B.B.A. right now and if I can pay for it I'll get my M.B.A.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I'm getting a certification in pharmacy tech currently. I wanted to be a welder, but my doctor says it's a bad idea. Meh. Pharmacy tech is pretty cool but who doesn't want to play with super heated metal as a profession?

I want to work in car mechanics and restore old muscle cars
    Current Hunt: 800 eggs hatched
    RE shinies:

If you need to be rescued on Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team, send me a message!

I want to become and animal pschychologue
    That's like, if your cat misbehaves, an animal pscychologue observes it and tries to see why he misbehaves.
    But not for dogs, i hate dogs

I want to work in car mechanics and restore old muscle cars

to become an animator, and nothing is getting in my way of it.

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

I'm unsure which career path to head down at the moment; I would love to do something that would need a degree in either Mathematics or Physics but I'd also love to combine my love for video games with my career or even start my own business. I had better get a better idea soon however as I only have one more year before University .

I want a job that requires good skills in history and English literature. I'm in six form now doing my a levels, but I can't decide on a job with those two subjects.

I want to become a novelist; but I know my chances of that are very low, so I want a realistic job with those skills. Any ideas?
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

I'm working on my Bachelor's in Game Design and Development, and aim to become a video game programmer in the future. A few years ago I would've said I wanted to be on the Storyboard or Character Design team more than anything else, but ever since my creative spark went kapoof I've sort of realized that I'm likely better off becoming a computer geek and learning how to work with a provided coding system.

Fantasy remains a human right: we make in our measure and in our derivative mode, because we are made: and not only made, but made in the image and likeness of a Maker.
    ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Well, I am trying to bring my characters and story arcs to life via video as of now. I would love to end up doing something with film and story writing

I will move to the land down under and catch kangaroos

I'm aiming to be a Paleontologist! It would be the perfect job for me! I've always loved fossils and extinct plant and animal life, and I'm very adventurous and love to explore and discover new things.

I want to be a successful fashion stylist/makeup artist.

He Will Be Loved l Sig By Sworn Metalhead

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast