Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should the GTS be in anymore Pokemon games?

In my mind, removing it at this point would be a serious step backwards. It needs some tweaks, sure, but no need to scrap it.

It can really help people to filld their Pokedex. Especially if they don't' have any trade partners, money to buy another DS/3DS to trade with, and don't go on forums like Serebii.
    This.

Of course it shouldn't be removed! It encourages people to trade with others, not all fans of the game join fanbases like this and can connect up with people through FCs. For some people, namely young children, the GTS is the only way to obtain certain Pokemon or Pokemon from other countries.

Let the hackers hack, they are just ruining their own fun, and to be honest, having loads of hacked pokemon around makes having legit ones feel that much more special.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Venusaur View Post
    You still have to find offers you can match. And the point of it is global trading, so giving us the option to find everything makes sense, even if that feature was locked until the credits role after the league. There's no point in searching for pokemon you already have.
    Hence GTS-Negotiation being added, so as to be able to trade for things you haven't seen yet.

I think the Nintendo Network will fix the GTS problems by putting limits to Pokémon like you could only get Mew by trading in another Mythical Pokémon like Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy like they put ranks on Pokémon, and only trade in Legit Levels like here for example AND NO MORE TROLLING BELOW LEVEL ZEKROM/RESHIREM!......
    Really, it's very annoying on the normal GTS!
    Last edited by Arceusgamer14; 9th February 2013 at 6:09 PM.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    I think the Nintendo Network will fix the GTS problems by putting limits to Pokémon like you could only get Mew by trading in another Mythical Pokémon like Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy like they put ranks on Pokémon, and only trade in Legit Levels
    Being only able to trade Mew for other Pokemon for other 600 BST mon's is a bad idea, and one that they most likely won't implement. Only being able to request Pokemon at legitimate levels would be nice, though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123