Thread: what is your favourite competitive pokemon and why? :)

Default what is your favourite competitive pokemon and why? :)

Just curious on some people's favorite Pokemon for competitive use and why ( if you wish to include why)

starmie

he has saved my *** several tiimes and helped me beat pokemon stadium 1&2
    my shinies =D

White 2 FRIEND CODE: 0004 1519 9174

im down to trade, battle etc. PM me

Volcarona, because it is a master on Special Attack!

My favorite, not the one that I'm most successful with?

Bellosom @ Leftovers
    252 HP/Uh, some defense and speed. I can't remember how much, but enough to out speed base 110 pokemon under the sunlight.
    Calm/Chlorophyll
    -Stun Spore
    -Teeter Dance
    -Substitute
    -Giga Drain

Parafusion behind a sub. Gimmicky, but extremely annoying when it's pulled off. I've also found it to encourage a lot of swearing when used against poor sports.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Definently some pokes I didn't expect to see I personally like electivire the most as it has also saved me from alot of tough situations... Not to mention my great win over my cousin one time.. He had four pokes left and I was just down to electivire and I luckily ended up freezing the rest of his team with ice punch for a nice victory definently one of my favorite moments yet!

Shedinja because it plays mind games with the opponent.

Zoroark also gets an honourable mention because of its Illusion ability and its surprisingly impressive raw power.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

garchomp because dragon rush is awsome it looks beast and is a cold blooded killer.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY