Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: S P I R I T [Sign-Up Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Ah... yeah. I don't know what to do about that. :/ You guys can just both keep your powers, but if it bothers you too much then I guess you should discuss it with Sam.
    I for one am not bothered. In fact, I believe that having the same power may actually play a role in character development.

If it does bother you Sheps, like Senor said, we can start discussing right away.
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 6th February 2013 at 4:21 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Now I changed her powers. Nice idea with the parasol, but she's still a rookie-vampire, and don't know how to handle the sun yet, so why don't she come up with that idea later?
    Last edited by Schade; 6th February 2013 at 5:45 AM.

Here's Cynthia guys!

Name: Cynthia Viridian

Powers and Skills: Cynthia excels in barrier manipulation, or what she refers to as “barrier magic”. It consists of a strange blue energy that materializes and forms a barrier wherever she sends it (usually in plain sight), durability based on the amount of energy used. She can successfully use it offensively, defensively, and for capturing purposes.

Obviously, for defensive measures she can summon a barrier protection.

Offensively, she can shape the barrier’s energy into different forms. Her favorite methods are to either attack directly with a barrier towards her opponents, or she will take her staff and add a complimenting shape to one of its ends to form a new weapon. She can either add a crescent shape to form a scythe, a big cylindrical shape for a mallet, a sharp point for a spear, and so on.

To capture, she can form the barriers into cubic shapes around foes, or even herself if she needed protection. On command, she can dismantle the barrier and its contents will be damaged. It doesn't always result in the immediate death of a foe, it depends on their strength.

She also has one last trick up her sleeve when it comes to barriers. Being able to adjust the intensity and thickness, she is able to send an incredibly thin barrier that isn't visible to others; she sends it over a wide radius and anything within its range can be felt. It's a trick she came up with as a bounty hunter.

She is a self-trained combatant and can hold her own against others. She also carries a pair of modern trench knives in her belt that she likes to occasionally switch to.

Description: Cynthia stands at about 5'10", is fair skinned, and can seem intimidating to others. She has light blonde hair and keeps it in a single braid running down to her chest. Her eyes are a striking icy blue that feel as if they see through you. She usually has an apathetic look on her face, but it has nothing to do with her personality. She has a slim figure and she wears light body armor. It's in the style of a corset and it compliments her body, which isn't much to begin with. She wears a short cut, long sleeved jacket on top in order to cover her arms that contain many scars from previous fights and scraps. Across her waist she wears a wide belt that holds many pockets for the little things she may need. On the back there's a convenient slot for her to slide in her staff. Hanging from her left hip are luck charms, only there because she believes it gives her a boost in her magic and life. The remainder of her outfit consists of white pants that go into her tough brown boots that are ready for action.

Personality: Cynthia is assertive and likes to be intimidating. Trying to be a leader and to keep everyone in line, she'll constantly have an angry tone and gives orders. She is stubborn and likes things to go her way. If they fail to go the way she wanted then she'll become irritable and is prone to lashing out at others. She has no tolerance for stupidity and if anyone dares do something to tick her off they will suffer a consequence. She acts this way only to put up a front, to seem "leader-like". She will only begin to open up to others once she feels comfortable and chooses to trust them. She will become considerably friendlier than before, but will retain her tough demeanor. Honestly, when she makes a friend she will put them as top priority. She has the feeling that she has to protect anyone she cares for from harm and will not allow anyone to be hurt. She can't handle any kind of loss and does the best she can to protect them. Another thing she can't handle is not knowing everything. She always has to be on top and in the know. She will persist and her curiosity will lead her into all sorts of messes.

History: Cynthia was born to a couple of farmers in the outskirts of Germany. She lived on a prosperous piece of land, secluded from any neighbors or wild animals. She would help around on the farm, tending the crops, frequently going to farmer's markets, or watching the livestock. She also had another role, to be her younger brother's mentor. The two shared a strong bond between them and she loved him endlessly. Life seemed to be going great for Cynthia, but then it all went down hill after the incident. It was when she was about 17 that she out collecting some crops when she heard screams coming from her home. She dashed over, only to see her father in the mouth of Fenrir, a monstrous wolf, and her mother and brother huddled into the corner.

She stood there in disbelief, watching as the beast finished devouring her father. She began to scream and it caught the monster's attention and prompt it to tackle her. As it's hovering over her body she began to flail about, but before the beast could finish her off her younger brother intervened. The beast turned around, swallowed him up, and then the mother ran over hysterically. She began to pound the beast, demanding for her baby back. The beast wasn't too happy about this and lashed out at her mother. When the beast was done it turned back to her, ready to finish her off. The beast walked its way over and Cynthia kept inching away as it got closer. She hits the wall and is trapped. The beast takes a leap and she shielded herself with her arms. She sat there, waiting for the end, but when she opened her eyes to look she saw a blue energy emanating in front of her, blocking the monster. Men in suits came barging in after that and subdued the monster. Only 17, Cynthia was now orphaned and experienced one of the earliest cases of the opening of Mystonia.

The men in suits gave her no explanation, but helped her find a new home. She couldn't bare to live there on her own and had to move. For a year she lived in a foster home before she was old enough to live on her own. She decided to go to school for Criminal Justice and attended school for about two years. She couldn't afford to fund her education and was left to wander the streets. Not a single foster home would take her, she had to learn to survive on her own. She was able to get a job as a waitress to sustain herself for a bit, but she hated the job for having to cater to idiotic customers. Behind the scenes, she has been steadily training herself in combat and powers. She decided to focus on them and became proficient. She saw how riddled with crime the streets were and decided she would still help out by catching whatever criminals she can, starting her career as a bounty hunter.

For the next seven years, she has become renowned for her accomplishments and praised by the local police. Not only has she been gathering criminals, fugitives, and felons, but the supernatural as well. She's seen through her own experiences that there has been an increase of these beings and felt the need to do something about it. She took a trip all the way to the Central Government Headquarters and proposed and idea; to start an organization to combat the supernatural. There was a catch to it, the members would be extraordinary people, like her. The government thought the idea was far-fetched, but they took a chance.

Anything Else?: Cynthia has a fear/hatred of wolves. *cough*Feli*cough*

Here's her avatar:

[Not Made by Me]

There. No more regeneration. lol
    here do you guys get those chibis anyway?

@Elysian: Now you are finally Accepted!

You can just click the avatar and it'll take you to the site.

[Not Made by Me]

Hahah, cool. Clothing doesn't work though....... *sob

It doesn't? Clothes are under "Items". >.< "Outfits" are finished avatars that can be searched and used.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Yeah, I figured. lol Tahnks

<- That's her, kinda

here is jared (I'll add this to my sign-up) (and sylph is in his poket as usual)
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 18th February 2013 at 5:31 PM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Wooh! Got Luke done. Here's the leader of the second team, you're all going to love him. I plan on starting the RP on Friday, the 15th, so I want everyone with reserves to get their sign-ups done by then.

Name: Lucas "Luke" Kendall

Powers and Skills: He's a psychic. His skill is mainly in psychokinesis and he is capable of manipulating objects with his mind. This involves levitating them (with the energy used being dependent on the weight of the object) or slowing them down. He has been practicing psionic strength, which requires him to convert his mental energy into strength, which allows for powerful blows. This would require him to be focused when in use and if he suddenly loses it he can be rendered powerless.

Luke also learned methods on how to prepare protection charms with almost any thing in his past.

He has minor skills in combat, basic kicks and punches. He doesn't carry any weapons.

Description: Lucas is about 5'10" tall and his body looks fit, despite not exercising regularly. His hair is a dirty blonde, with most of it consisting of blonde hair and many streaks of brown. His hair is short and generally flat, except for his bangs. He likes to comb it and keep it up with gel. His eyes are a deep shade of green and are noticeable against his fair skin. His face is void of any facial hair; he will not allow himself to have any. He has to keep himself neat and proper. He also wears contacts, but he will switch to his black, solid glasses on some occasions. You will always catch Luke wearing his grey and black striped scarf, he has an emotional attachment to it. He likes to wear it with a black newsboy cap as a combo. He prefers to dress formally and wears a dress shirt with a black vest and black tie underneath. He also wears khaki slacks to continue the formal look. He likes to add a bit of casualness to his style, so he wears a white leather jacket with a red fleece hood, and finishes off with black sneakers with red linings.

Personality: Lucas has quite the attitude, but also has his quirks. He doesn't really notice how hostile he can be, and doesn't really mean it. He will seem like a jerk at first, but he is a friendly person. He just has to befriend someone and they have to earn his trust. Once they do, they still have to continue with his hostile attitude. By then, it's more out of love than spite. He does behave differently if he really sees you as a friend. Being considerably nicer and much more of a goof ball. He only behaves like this with his peers. He has a high respect for his elders, and will behave like a gentlemen in their presence. When working he will always strive to do his best. If he has a goal, he will achieve it. He won't settle for anything less and will even put more effort than needed.

His quirks are often noticeable. He is very meticulous and does have OCD. Whatever he does has to be done in his way, or he will become anxious. He also likes things to be neat or in a particular pattern. The pattern would either have a special meaning to him, or will be symmetrical. If things are out of place he will fix it right away. He can't stand having anything out of order, and if he can't fix it he might go into a fit of rage. Another one of his quirks is that he often criticizes himself. If he does something wrong he won't let go of it until it's done right. He's also superstitious and prefers people calling him Luke, hearing is whole name bothers him. One of his biggest fears are germs. He cannot stand the thought of having them all over him. He constantly has to keep himself clean and carries bottles of antibacterial soap, just in case. He hates contact with people, because of his phobia, and anyone that touches him will pay with either an ear-full or a beating. This guys has one of the biggest potty mouths, although, he does try to contain himself, but mainly can't help it and lets it loose.

History: Lucas was born in London, England and lived with his single mother and younger sister. He grew up watching his mother struggle to get by. She never went to college and switched from job to job. He could tell that she was getting depressed and it was even harder for her to do anything. His father died before he was even born, and his sister was the result of a run away father. Whenever his mother went into dating she would only get guys that caused trouble. Sometimes she would be abused, have whatever she had left taken, or it simply wouldn't work out. Lucas knew that in order to succeed he would have to focus on his education, unlike his mother. Eventually, his mother found the perfect guy and he helped support her. He was from Boston, Massachusetts and offered to take his family there. She accepted and at the age of twelve Lucas moved from England to America. His family had a new start in Boston. His mother decided she would go to college in order to do better. Four year's later his mother was able to earn a bachelor's degree in the Culinary Arts and became a chef in local restaurants. A year later she was able to open up her own restaurant that turned out to be successful. Proud of his mother, Lucas sought out to do better for himself, like she did. He had already been doing excellently in his academics and he saw the government put out the ad for the SPIRIT program and decided to join to help.

It was at the age of twelve that he discovered his psychic abilities, after his move to Boston. He first began to notice that when he made motions with his hands he would stir things up. Then, he started to see things, out of the ordinary things. He thought he was going crazy and was frequently checked into a mental institution. What he saw were spirits and beasts that happened to only be visible to him, or rather, no one just had the same abilities as him. Before gaining his powers he never really had experience with the supernatural, after being able to see the ones that lingered around him he wanted to find out ways to get rid of them. He went to a local psychic, in a shady looking shop, and began to ask questions.

He thought it was a fluke at first, but the woman in the shop was genuinely a psychic. She reassured him that he was not crazy, and that he could finally be taken off those medications he did not need. However, the experiences he had to go through caused him to form all sorts of quirks. She opened up his eyes to the land of Mystonia and explained that the current situation was going to get worse. He begged for her to train him, she was a master psychic, and she gladly accepted. Under her tutelage, he learned to master his abilities and a little extra. Madame Saiqique was not only a master psychic, but also skilled in making protective charms; skilled enough to make them out of almost any thing. She was aging by now and was proud of the student she raised, so she decided to pass this skill onto him.

Anything Else?: He's a horrible cook.

[Not Made by Me]

I'm really glad we're starting soon.
    So, do we begin at a specific location? Where do we begin?
    Please help my dragons

Went ahead and made Penner.

Turned out pretty well
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Going to mention that *Jean Grey* is going to be Co-GM and will be helping me with this RPG!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Sparks View Post
    I'm really glad we're starting soon.
    So, do we begin at a specific location? Where do we begin?
    It's going to start with everyone at the headquarters with Cynthia and Luke assigning teams. After that, the first mission will be assigned.

Also, nice avatars guys.

[Not Made by Me]

Name: Frey Ein Yggdrasil Codename: Fey

Powers and Skills: Frey was born with the ability to see spirits, more specifically will-o-wisps. HE always seemed to have an attraction to them, and naturally once he was able to know there powers and weaknesses, he turned into a sort of puppet master, with him creating dolls that run on the wisps. Since wisps have different properties, he can have his dolls to multiple things, but they’re relatively weak and not strong in power, making his dolls more useful in groups. Some common techniques he can execute with his dolls is “Sacrifice Doll”, “Spider’s String”, “Holland Doll”, and “Doll of War”. Sacrifice Doll is throwing one of his dolls, at the enemy, having it wrap around the enemy then shoot the toll for it to explode. Spider’s string requires more dolls to use, and is maximum effectiveness as his max, ten. His Doll’s Strings are Piano wire, one of the sharpest threads in existence, and he through his dolls and wraps them around the enemy, and once they are he squeezes them into shreds. Holland Doll is where the doll shoots a beam of concentrated spirit matter, the more dolls used the stronger the beam. Doll of war is where his dolls take on weapons, and Frey can command them to attack from land, ground, or air. The weapons include Bows, Swords, Spears, Axes, and Rods.

Human Souls are normal, and have three sub-divisions, Regular, Smoker, and Warrior. The Regular are explosive, and are the most common and useful for getting out of there, the smoker greats diversions and is able to create quick get a ways, the warriors are able to deal a lot of damage.

Then we have Elemental Souls, with the elements corresponding to the Mythological creature of your choosing, and they're Fire, Ice, Lightning, Light, Wind, and Dark. Each gives a certain effect to the attacks "Sacrifice Doll, Spider String, Holland Doll, and Doll of War" Which will be explained in the SU, if he's able to accumulate Ten dolls of the same elemental type, he would be able to execute a powerful combo, but it greatly limits him afterwards, and the techniques are "Ragnarok Doll, Nilfhiem String, Sweden Doll, Cross Purification, Tempest Doll, and Russia Doll".

Since Frey depends on his Dolls to attack for him, he is very weak defensively and can’t take a lot of hits without either dying or being knocked out. Since he also rends to stand in one place in battles, commanding his dolls all around him he’s very weak and needs protection constantly. Though, he does wield a gun for protection if he can’t make dolls. The gun is a standard Pistol, and has a little more gunpowder than normal to trigger the explosion in Sacrifice doll.

Description: Frey stands at around 5” 10’, making him one of the tallest of the group of people he’s in. He has light, ashen skin complemented by two orbs of turquoise, which usually as an apathetic look in them. He has his messy, dirty blond hair combed around to a sea of wavy hair, but it has some of his hair sticking up. He is skinny, not fairly bulky, nor fat either. His voice is a sort of dark, but kiddish voice, with a sort of edge to it.

His cloths are kind of… tattered. He wears and electric blue t-shirt which has the front and back of the shirt ripped up, making it look like it’s about to fall apart. These rips were caused my malpractices with his piano wire, and he was lucky enough to have even lived through those experiences. His pants are in a similar stature, with a blending of black and electric blue, and of course with the look they’re about to be torn to shreds. Frey doesn’t really wear underwear, but how his pants were cut it was made so he could get away with wearing the underwear-style he preferred. His shoes are Elec Blue sneakers that are torn up and almost falling apart, like the rest of his outfit. Though Frey doesn’t really care to much about them, as he’s gotten used to it. The only other major thing he has on are his headphones, which have the ends in the shape of Jack-o-lanterns

His master doll, Alice, looks similar to an Alice some of us know. She has long, blonde hair that is keept up in a black headband, and her dress is a long, thin dress with a white lace collar. She carries around a miniature book, which is used when making more dolls. The summoned dolls are in two forms, male and female. The male one looks like a miniature version of Freya, but with an old fashioned twist, a blue newspaper cap, a plaid vest, and blue trousers. The females look like Alice, but have a laced headband and a red dress.

Personality: Freya has an uncaring, bored look on the world. He doesn’t really care for it as much, and actually despises the cruel, vile world he lives in. He has a strong hatred for the world, and doesn’t care about making bonds at all. He in fact would rather kill someone, or make them his slave, then be friends with him. He has a cocky attitude, and normally laughs at morbid things.

Frey also has a strong ambition, and called a foolish one already, he wants to become god. He’s not doing it to prove himself, or for the power, it’s so he could change the world. He is a sort of good leader, if he puts in his effort, but he rather be left alone.

He also can’t comprehend emotions, or even feel them. The only exceptions to that is hate anger, which runs thicker than blood in his veins. He rather spend time away from a person then make friends, he doesn’t care about love as it only leads to sorry. He doesn’t really care about anything, or anyone.

Thus, making his innate gift extremely useful to him. He kills for fun, and is an extreme sadist. As a puppetmaster, he could do this all without being punished, as his energy source is souls. The only reason why he doesn’t outright commit omnicide is because that would hinder his goal. That, and he does have another side to him…

History: Frey was born in the dim, dark cold of Russia, and grew up in the woods there. He always loved the nature, and when he discovered the wisps he was overjoyed in finding some friends in the frozen tundra. He was happy, until they had to move to New York City. His parents, who were originally English, loved the idea of moving back to the city, but Frey was a fish out of water. He only spoke a small amount of English, and learning all of it was frustrating to him. Though, he was shocked when he discovered wisps there.

When he was 8, that’s when his life started to plunge. One after another it seemed everyone he loved was being brutally, savagely murdered for no apparent reason. It broke him, and it started the roots of who he was. Most of them was due to small cracks from the other realm appearing, but most were because of other people. He had lived in the slums, and it wasn’t a great place to grow up, either. Though, he finally cracked when he saw his mother die, the one who kept him whole at the dark times. It was a home robbery, and his father had just died from a fatal car crash. The robber was armed, and continued to demand money. Frey was told to hide, and his mother tried to rationalize with the thief, telling him they didn’t had any money, in which they didn’t. Though, when Frey had slipped out having to go use the restroom, he say his mother get shot down, with the thief apparently not believing her.

Fey seemed to have an idea click in his head, it was a twisted, malicious idea. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a steak knife while the thief searched for money. As the thief went into the kitchen, he saw Frey grabbing the knife. The thief started to taunt Frey, and it felt like Frey had a realization. As the thief was about the grab his gun, Frey darted forward, and stabbed him in the stomach. It soon grew violent, with Frey taking out all of his anger… It leads to him eventually beheading the thief. That’s when the police barged in; right after Frey beheaded the thief. After that experience, people started to fear him, and he was kept under close surveillance. The only reason he wasn’t charged was due to the new vengeance law instigated, after a huge portal appeared. It made it legal for a person to kill what killed someone of blood relation, no matter how violent, though it lead Frey scarred.

Soon afterwards he found Alice, and awakened his potential as a puppetmaster. He soon started to kill more and more, as a government assassin, and eventually realized it was up to him to lead the earth down a bloody road of Rebirth. He heard about S P I R I T on his travels, and decided to go there in order to help reshape the world, by destroying the other one.

Anything Else?: Nope… .He’s not a Serial Killer.

(Over all I feel like this is my worst Personality ever...)
    Last edited by Lost™; 14th February 2013 at 1:58 AM.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Everything seems fine. Frey is Accepted. I just thought the vengeance law was weird. XD How about it being a case of self defense? That would still lead him to be under close watch, since it was brutal, but the brutality could have been dismissed because he was in fear and shock, plus he was young. Something like that. I'm not an expert with law. XD I just said this because the vengeance law isn't something that would really be promoted. Sorry if I'm being picky. XD

[Not Made by Me]

Everything seems fine. Frey is Accepted. I just thought the vengeance law was weird. XD How about it being a case of self defense? That would still lead him to be under close watch, since it was brutal, but the brutality could have been dismissed because he was in fear and shock, plus he was young. Something like that. I'm not an expert with law. XD I just said this because the vengeance law isn't something that would really be promoted. Sorry if I'm being picky. XD
    That's fine, I can understand that. I was just thinking due to how this problem with the supernatural has most likely been happening a few years before S P I R I T was most likely formed, that some people would want to take out their vengence, but I'll make it a case of self-defense.... AS well, Frey cracked then. And that lead to a very brutal case of it...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    That's fine, I can understand that. I was just thinking due to how this problem with the supernatural has most likely been happening a few years before S P I R I T was most likely formed, that some people would want to take out their vengence, but I'll make it a case of self-defense.... AS well, Frey cracked then. And that lead to a very brutal case of it...
    Wasn't the theif a regular person though? Which made me think this should be treated as self defense. If it was a supernatural, it would've been a job well done. XD

[Not Made by Me]

Wasn't the theif a regular person though? Which made me think this should be treated as self defense. If it was a supernatural, it would've been a job well done. XD
    Let me add in it was an Goblin thief

Credit to EG for Banner.

I hope I can pull this off... For those of you in Persona: Death's Requiem, and TETB, this'll be funny. xD

Name: Andrea Bellamy
    Alias: Andrew Stone, also goes by Andy.

Powers: Andrea has the ability to produce and control crystals.She one can grow crystals and mineral deposits, summon them from one's surroundings (including salt and sugar), and form them into constructs like weapons, armor, shields, barriers etc. She can even alter their size, color, etc as well.

Andrea is a tall young woman, standing at exactly six feet tall. Although she doesn't like to do so, she excersises a little bit so that she doesn't look like a fat slob, and is physically fit. She has a feminine figure, but her bust isn't that big. She tries to stay out of the sun, claiming it is bad for your skin, and so she has a fair complexion. She has long waist length blond hair. There is never a hair out of place. He has a round face, and large baby blue eyes which she claims are his best feature. She doesn't wear too much make-up, only some blue eyeshadow, pink lipstick, and a little concealer when something actually needs to be concealed. She can pass for a pretty boy quite well.

For clothing, Andrea is very much into fashion, and he usually dresses more formally than kids her age. Being famous, she has a certain reputation to uphold, so most of her clothes are very expensive made by well-known designers. She usually wears dresses. She always keeps his clothes neat and tidy, never a thread out of place. Her wardrobe contains a lot of bright colors, especially pink, her favorite color

When in her Andrew disguise, she tries to dress the way she thinks some one like him would dress. This usually consists of a heavy black leather jacket, with a loose white T-shirt underneath it. On the bottom, she'll wear blue jeans held up by a leather belt, black motorcycle boots on her feet. She keeps her real hair tied into a bun and wears a short, spiky, blond wig over it. Underneath her clothes, she'll wear a bodysuit to conceal her figure. She also carries around a blackpack, wears dark sunglasses, and black fingerless gloves on her hands.

Personality: Andrea is very much a girly girl. Her favorite color is pink, and a lot of his things are pink and have hearts on them. She likes fashion, and he has a taste for cute things. Andrea is very obsessed with beauty and looking good. She always makes sure he is perfectly groomed before going anywhere, and as such it takes her a while to get ready in the morning. She can often be found staring at his reflection in a mirror, and adjusting things as necessary. As such, he really hates to get dirty.

She likes love and romance, and as such he comes across as a flirt. He openly hits on people (she's openly bisexual, so guys as well as girls) he considers to be attractive. She's dated a few people, but a lot of them couldn't deal with her ego, the constant media attention that comes with dating her, or they used her to get famous themselves. She also likes pairing people up who he thinks would make a good couple, regardless of gender and orientation, and jokingly teasing the two involved.

Andrea's parents raised her to be polite and well mannered, and for the most part, she is. She just has a lot of self-confidence, and can sometimes seem arrogant. She tends to overestimate herself, and takes it as a challenge when someone says she can't do something. She is also very high maintenance, as she expects things to be a certain way, and gets upset when things don't meet her standards. This behavior has given her a reputation of being a diva. She loves being famous, and being the center of attention.

When disguised as Andrew, she tries to act the opposite of how she normally would, and be a stereotype of the type of guy she hates. She pretends to be a rough and wreckless tough guy who swears a lot, likes fighting, beer, and busty women, thinks pink is sissies got stuck with a stupid power (In reality, she loves her powers) and be one of the boys. For the most part, she pulls the act off, but every now and then, the real Andrea slips out.

She normally speaks with a light French accent and uses French words a lot, but as Andrew, she tries to lose the accent and speak english perfectly. Her voice is normally high pitched and girly, but can talk like a guy due to her acting experience. Her real voice tends to come out when she's excited or upset.

History: Andrea was born in Paris France. Both her parents were actors, and since birth, she has been used to being in the public eye. Due to her parents busy careers, they often moved around a lot, and she rarely got to see them. Nevertheless, she lived a relatively normal life, and was still able to make friends in all the places she's been to.

At the age of thirteen, the family moved to Hollywood California. There, they encouraged her to follow in their footsteps and become an actor like them. At first, she didn't want to, but her parents used their connections to put her in a major film, and she decided to go along with it to please them. While making the movie, she came to enjoy being on a movie set, and acting. When his first movie went to theaters, and became a box-office success, she enjoyed all the fame and attention it brought her. She decided to pursue a film career. After doing that for a few years, she became as famous and successful as his parents. She is often chased by Papparazzi and crazed fans, and she is also often the subject of ridiculous rumors. He doesn't mind all the craziness that much, because he believes any publicity is good publicity. Somewhere along the way, she discovered her powers, but kept them a secret because it was nobody's business but her own. Besides, they'd just label her a freak. She mostly used them to make herself pretty jewelry.

She started to develop a reputation in the industry for being a diva, and became the subject of jokes, and gossip articles in magazines. Fearing that this could ruin her career, she decided to do something about it. When she saw the notice about SPIRIT, she tried to join up to prove that she could do it. She was rejected because her fame would make her a liability, and because of her reputation. Undetered, she decided to use Hollywood "magic" to disguise herself as a guy, and join again. She felt this was a great opportunity, as she'd get to work on her acting skills, and prove she wasn't as crazy as the media makes her out to be.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 20th February 2013 at 3:21 AM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Alright, Andrea/Andrew is Accepted.

[Not Made by Me]

Name: Cameron Kingston

Powers and Skills: Cameron has master control over the water, and ALL of its properties. Meaning, he is able to control Ice and Water Vapor as well and almost about anything with the water. His main abilities are more of a supporting role, as in creating barriers, helping getting to unreachable places, and healing. Though his powers can be very deadly when he’s ticked off. When he gets ticked off enough, he’s able to drain the water out of a living being, syphoning the life-force out of them. He can also use water as a whip, and make Spears out of ice. With his ice powers, he can literarly cause a lot amount of damage, and with his “Frozen World” power, he basically entombs the target in ice, though it takes a large amount of grief to trigger it. That’s the draw back to his powers, he has to have a certain state emotionally to activate them, if he’s his normal seld he mainly does support, though if something sways him… Be prepared for death. His Spear he carries around is special, as it’s where he stores his water. It allows him to use it in an emergency, when he doesn’t have any other materials, and the water vapor is too thin. The spear itself is a wooden trident with seaweed rapped around it. The watter is kept in a container in the bottom part of the spear. The head is in a fork shape, and is made out of steel and iron. The Spear itself was designed after an old fashioned ship
    Appearance:

Cameron stands at around 5” 8, the standard height of where he is from. He’s thin, and has light skin, but he can tan a little easily, instead of burning up into freckles. His eyes are a turquoise color, which some home complements his hair. His hair is a light blond color, but not whitish blond. It isn't the dark Yellow blond either, or the unnatural blond where you could see darker hair color underneath. It’s complete natural light blond.

For clothing, he wears turquoise glasses on his head; they’re a square shape, but look natural on him. His clothing is of a sailor uniform, as his use to attend a school on the sea before having to go to the school. He wears a red cap with a black ribbon tied around the back, and a white shirt that has a red and black striped color. The pants are pure black, with no signs of any other color at all. His shirt’s sleeves are long, not short sleeves as well, with his pants reaching to his ankles. His shoes are red and black sailing boots, specifically black leather with a red thread trim. He also carries around a leather satchel to keep his things inside of, as it was traditional on sea.

Personality:

Cameron is a happy-go-luck sort of guy. He’s very sociable, on the verge of being annoying at times, but there is sort of a reason why he’s that way. He also tries to be optimistic all of the time to try and cheer people up, but most of the time people just call him a freak for being a little too happy.
    Besides his overall too much happiness, Cameron will act like a clingy, whiny kid. He gets excited over the little things like kids do, and he sometimes gets curious over things he shouldn’t. He is also clingy, very clingy, and if deems you his “Teddy” you will not be able to get rid of him. Though, this childish act is just a façade.

He also has a love for marine life. He is particularly fond of marine mammals and sea turtles. He often collects shells whenever he’s at a beach or lake, as it always helps him keep the memory of the water close to him.

Though, not everything is good about him. He also gets scared very easily, but isn’t a pessimistic person, it’s just that how he was treated made him a little jumpy and edgy. He has a huge phobia of hair. Hair on your head is fine to him, he respects his elders with facial hair, but everything else just creeps him out. He also isn’t really fond of death, especially those involving strangling and hanging. He is also deathly afraid of cats

History:

Cameron grew up in a small home on the shore of Wales, where he spent most of his early ears in his life. He had happy time with his mom, knowing his dad always had to take on heavy business trips, but he always made it home for important events. Cameron had an understanding unlike other kids like him, his dad was trying to help his family, and that’s why he had to work long hours. When he was twelve, he was playing by the ocean one day, just collecting shells. It was one of the two days that changed his life. He heard a loud boom sound, and quickly ran up towards his house. He found the place ravaged, with glass everywhere, and most of his things broken. He saw a pool of blood, and saw his mother, shot strait through the head, dead in front of him.

It was one of the first times he cried; besides the usual baby cries of when he was younger. He was able to call his father and told him what happened. His father instantly came home, as he was at the airport to leave for a trip when he heard the news. After a couple of days of mourning, it was decided Cameron would go onto a school at sea when he was of age.

Cameron enjoyed being on the boat, it was an old-fashioned one, but it did help keep the kids in shape. It was a relatively small class of fourteen year old kids. They would be on the boat until they graduate, besides the weekly docking at a port to get supplies and so forth. Cameron had a happy time and made a friend. The two were literary attached to the waist. Everything was good for him, until during a stormy night. He and his friend had to close the sails so the ship didn't go off course. Of course, climbing up and down the mast isn’t easy, and he almost had tripped a few times. He and his friend were about to close it up, and his friend tripped. Though, what really struck him was that his friend’s neck had been caught in one of the ropes, and it seemed to have strangled him. He would be permanently scarred for his life.
    After he got off the boat, he discovered his potency in the use of water, and realized that the storm was partially his fault. He vowed to only use his powers for good, and when he heard of S P I R I T, he gladly decided to join it.

And her's Cameron V2.0

Credit to EG for Banner.

Cool character, Requiem.
    So.. Do we start this weekend?

Okay, Cameron is Accepted.

I plan on starting today. I am going to work on the first post. I didn't have time yesterday, so hopefully I can finish by today. I may be busy, so if I don't post it today, tomorrow for sure!

[Not Made by Me]

Excellent! just take your time.

Ahh, sorry for the delay. I have a majority of the post done, just need to get my ideas together. It'll be posted anytime now. ^_^;

[Not Made by Me]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234