Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S P I R I T [Sign-Up Thread]

I initially wanted my character to have eye-stealing powers so that he could steal the petrification abilities of a cockatrice or gorgon. But then, I have too many.
    The extra outfits should be seen as additional ways to channel Gin's abilities, not seperate abilities. Androgynous Blood has its weaknesses, so I decided to drop that in. I don't even know if it'll be used positively.

Name: Real Name Unknown, but uses the moniker 'Gin Furukawa'. Code Name: The Detective

Powers and Skills: Gin is a magician. His main ability is what he calls 'Rainbow Magic'. In its most basic state, Rainbow Magic is in the form of simple, chrome energy spheres/rays. However, when his hands make contact with a certain element (touching the floor does not count, and neither does being in an area where the air remains still. However, rocky terrains and windy areas count.), his non-elemental basic attack becomes that of the element he is in contact with. For example, when he dips his hands into a water body, he can control water. When he is in a burning area, he has control over fire, and so on. This ability can be used to convert his opponent's attacks into his own, although he will still be affected by the attack.

Gin Furukawa possesses a certain passive ability, and the Stiltons, which include Gin, are the only known humans to possess the magic ability known as 'Androgynous Blood'. This ability allows the user to use gender-discriminant objects that generally cannot be used by the holder's gender. The user can also make gender-discriminant attacks take effect on both genders. However, in turn, these gender-discriminant attacks can also affect those with Androgynous Blood, no matter the gender.

Gin is able to materialise equipment from his personal pocket dimension, where he can store things and possibly use for later use. This pocket dimension rarely contains anything, except two important outfits - The Rainbow Knight and the Sonic Silver, along with their respective weaponry. Even in these forms, Gin can activate his Rainbow Magic in the form of melee attacks and bullets respectively. He uses these in order to make up for his lack of athletic ability.

As the Rainbow Knight, Gin wields a rainbow European longsword known as the 'Seven Coloured Blade'. The Rainbow Knight's armour resembles that of a medieval knight's, except it has the different colours of the rainbow radiating from it. in this state, Gin's hair, too, has changed to a chrome-like hue.This blade is capable of replicating itself. Gin is very bad at using longswords as lances so the best he can do in this form is dual-wield. These blades can take the forms of a hammer as well. The Rainbow Knight's armour greatly enhances defense and melee combat skills, but reduces speed.

As the Sonic Silver, Gin wields two pairs of silver-hued Desert Eagles which shoot silver bullets which have the power of Gin's rainbow magic. These four Desert Eagles are known as Dainn Dvalinn, Duneyrr and Durapror. Dainn and Dvalinn can combine to form what looks like a PGM Hecate II, and Duneyrr and Durapror are capable of doing the same. All four guns can combine to form what Gin calls 'Eikbyrnir', a heavy machine gun that may look too big for Gin to carry. The Sonic Silver's outfit consists of a silver visor for greater accuracy, and also to cover Gin's eyes. In this form, Gin is scantily clad, with then breast-pads with no strings attached covered his tiny chest, and a silver crotch plate with no strings or sides. Needless to say, it is easy to see the Sonic Silver's bare back. Accompanying these are the Sonic Silver's silver boots and shiny silver gloves. This outfit is said to be forged from a single branch of Yggdrasil, by Gin's mother. It greatly enhances speed, dexterity and far-range offense, but defense is sacrificed.

Gin also has a familiar, known as Tamae. She is a nine-tailed fox. Tamae can control what one calls 'Rainbow Flare'. This flame does not burn at all. When one is engulfed in it, one will feel great pain and torture, which is generally used as a cruel distraction. Its element depends on the current element of Gin's 'Rainbow Magic'. Tamae can activate a 'Berserk Mode', which makes her temporarily lose her sanity and become stronger.

Description: Despite his age, Gin takes on the appearance of a young preschooler. He is slightly less than a matre tall, which is really, really short. His skin is fair and almost snow white. He has long, silver hair embedded onto his little head, donned in a hime-cut and almost touching the ground. His fringe hides his eyes, which nobody has seen before. His limbs are thin and feminine, and he has slight curves.

For casual purposes, Gin can often be seen wearing a simple white dress when he is not working. Often, his head would be donned with a straw hat. His legs will be seen with white running shoes.

While on the job, Gin dons a grey-hued cloak over his main outfit. His outfit would consist of a white hat which resembles that of Sherlock Holmes'. Sometimes, Gin applies red lipstick to his lips for extra charm. Gin wears a black dress underneath his cloak, which are generally used to show whatever curves he has. He also has black thigh-highs, along with black boots decorating his feet.

Tamae, Gin's familiar, is 1.8 metres tall. Her skin is nearly snow-white and her figure is curvacious and slender with a solid D-cup. Black hair sits on her head, almost reaching down to the ground. While her eyes are a blood red, she is still a good fox, and not exactly a demon in any case. One is able to see an adorable-looking fang on her mouth, and you can see even more when she bares her teeth. Her white fox ears pop out from her head, and one who is observant notes that she lacks human ears. Nine snow white, fluffy fox tails that are usually half the length of her long, slender legs emerge as an extention of her spine. These tails can extend to 1.5 times their size.

While Tamae's casual wear varies, while on the job, she is often seen wearing a red kimono that reveals about half her chest. She can be seen wearing wooden sandals worn by ancient Japanese people. Her thighs are revealed in this outfit, in order to allow enhanced movement. Sometimes, a white fox mask can be seen on one side of her head.

In her 'Berserk Mode', Tamae reveals her true form which she has almost no control over. This form is a giant, white, nine-tailed fox the size of a double decker bus, engulfed in rainbow-hued flames. Her teeth are razor-sharp and her more intimidating eyes scream murder.

Personality: Gin Furukawa is often depicted and seen to be a lady-like young one, trying to be calm and composed in most situations. Gin Furukawa, while being a mysterious individual, does not exactly give a sense of mystery. In fact, Gin Furukawa is usually a grumpy, fiesty one when he is not surpressing his emotions, which probably explains why he snaps so easily. He may be a total grump, but he forgives people easily. The only ones he actually talks to nicely are his familiar Tamae, his family, and any old acquaintance. The more bonds he forms with people, the less he snaps at them.

Gin Furukawa is rather tsundere, especially towards his familiar Tamae. While he does treat her coldly at times, he does sincerely care for her more than he cares for anything else. He is shown to display this trait to other members of SPIRIT when he is is a good mood.

Despite such an ill personality, Gin Furukawa will make an effort to be good to his allies and comrades in any possible way. He will often offer help to them in his tsundere-like manner, or sometimes, speak rudely.

History: Gin Furukawa descends from a long, wealthy lineage of magicians known as the Stiltons. His real family name is Stilton, but up until today, not even to craftiest of souls are able to find out his real name. His father was one of the more powerful magicians in the family, whereas his mother, Iris Pendragon, was always out researching on magic artifacts related to mythology and such. It is unknown why he wanted to hide his real name, but he just did.

Gin Furukawa was born in the European areas of Eurasia, where he trained in the art of magic and grew. Physically, he grew little. Mentally, he matured. He was always alone, with little to no friends at school, which would explain his attitude.

He moved to the Japan of Eurasia, where instead of living in a mansion like in Europe, he lived in an apartment, alone. One day, while he was going to pay a visit to his relatives, he was required to pass through a forest route. There, he saw a battle between a Satori and Kyubii no Kitsune. The Kitsune looked defenseless and did not fight back. In order to help her, Gin released a few spells on the Satori, chasing it away. The Kitsune introduced herself as Tamae, and as a form of appreciation, offered to form a contract with Gin and become his familiar. Gin took a while before finally accepting.

All this, including the fact that the Stiltons even exist, was unknown to the government. The government does, however know that Gin Furukawa was known among people as 'The Detective', a Private Investigator who uses magic to solve cases and supernatural mysteries. At first, it was simple beings, such as vampires and werewolves. Gin noted something weird when more powerful beings such as Frost Giants and even the Yamata no Orochi, which he probably couldn't have survived without Tamae's constant assistance. In fact, he only scarred the giant creatures before escaping.

He could get help from family, but his family was always busy. Thus, he noted how a new organisation by the government, SPIRIT, was being announced. He knew that these people would be able to aid him in fighting these creatures.

Anything Else: At first(And there is a chance it may stay this way), everyone believes that Gin is a girl.
    Please help my dragons

This looks like a fun RP to join. A reserve, if you would.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Yeah, Feli is still on the lam. XD She wouldn't be Feli if she weren't on the lam. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Name: Jared Thimbletack

Powers and Skills: He has the ability to communicate with various creatures, animal and fantasy alike. He has two creatures that help him with his research:
    Firstly there is Bronc, a griffon that Jared created by combining the DNA of an eagle and a lion. Bronc helps him to get specimens of other creatures, and protects him if there is danger. Bronc's abilities involve flight, razor sharp claws and hawk-like vision.
    Second there is Sylph, a fairies, who helps him with the little things around the lab. Jared created Sylph by accident when he was creating a human-insect creature and one of his wizard-ish freinds accidently dumped some magic powder into the specemin. Her powers include low level healing being generally annoying.

Description:

Jared, is an expert on genetic experimentation, and most of his information is firsthand. He usually wears jeans and a T-shirt, and has a necklace that has a trolls foot on it (Sylph told him that they bring good luck). He is white and average height, but very thin compared to most humans. His hair is jet black and is usually short cropped, but sometimes he forgets to schedule an appointment to get it cut so it grows long, and the same thing happens with his beard.

He has several scars from raising Bronc and miscellaneous encounters with other mythological creatures. The most noticeable is on the back of his left hand, which is a semicircle of little inch long scars.

Personality:
    He is very absent minded when he gets new information on fairies, and it gets on Sylph's nerves. When he is out in the field collecting data he can be very courageous, even when Bronc isn't with him. He once brought down a shape shifting ogre with just a knife, but isn't eager to do it again. When he around other people (which isn't very often) he is often looked upon as strange and eccentric, and he knows it, which is why he tries to keep his distance.

History:
    He was bor and raised in the little country that is in between India and Antartica.
    He first realised that he could communicate with other creatures when a harpie was about to attack him and he begged it to spare him, and during its momentary supprise at being understood, he slayed it.
    After that he decided to create his own creatures and created several. His two favorites are bronc and Sylph, who help him to gather data for new experiments.
    Years later, when the paranormal sightings and attacks became more prevalent, he was approached by a cloaked figure. The men told him that he was being brought in to consult about the recent paranormal happenings. Jared was puzzled, because his specialty was genetic experimentation not ghouls and the like. But they didn't exactly take 'no' for an answer, for they attacked him and took him to their headquarters. Once there Jared released Sylph and told her to bring Bronc, and away she went. Unfortunately, Jared realized that this organization were the good guys, and he had no way to tell Bronc that he didn't need saving. So there was a mild incident when Bronc arrived but it was handled easily.
    So now he works as an expert on paranormal DNA at SPIRIT, and he will go into the field occasionally to obtain new specimens.

Anything Else?: Even though he is mainly a lab rat, he does go out into the field and fight with the others. In these fights, He usually rides Bronc, and Sylph will be safe in his coat pocket.

(I might add more before the RP actually starts)

I agree to the new rule.
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 7th February 2013 at 6:58 PM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by deltakurumiru4 View Post
    This looks like a fun RP to join. A reserve, if you would.
    Reserve accepted. All spots are filled now, I will not be accepting anyone else for a reserve.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to get started on these sign-ups...

@Billy Mays: I kind of expected more... I saw that you shortened the description because you had an avatar, and I guess I'll accept that... I like that you put a limitation on her powers. Overall, she'll be Accepted, I know that you're good, but maybe you could still add a little more to the personality or something?

@Monster Guy: Heh, his power seems like it would have a comical effect, it could work. XD Although, he can't escape every single with luck, but I have an idea of how it would be like. Your sign-up's good so, Accepted.

@Samantha Sparks: Hmm, I'm iffy on the powers. It seems like a lot. I want the abilities to be more concise. To me it looks like there's elements, Androgynous Blood, pocket dimension with suit power ups, and the familiar.

I'm going to have to ask that you remove the familiar, all supernatural beings are corrupt at this point, and I categorize the nine-tailed fox as one, sorry for not saying it earlier. I just realized it now. Even if he saved her, I just don't want anyone to have a supernatural. Again, I apologize.

I don't really see what kind of role Androgynous Blood will play in this RP, which is why I'll let you keep it if you want.

I wasn't too sure about having the ability to have access to all elements, so I want you to put a limitation. As in, he can only control the basic forms of the elements, so he can't go from water to ice, or fire to lightning, earth to metal, etc. He can just control water, fire, earth and so on.

Now, the pocket dimension and suits. I like that they have certain side effects, but they feel like power ups to me. I think I'd feel better if you had one of them, because he might need a suit after all. The pocket dimension should only have that suit.

Other than that, the rest is great, but you have to adjust the parts including the familiar. Your Pending for now.

@ansem the wise: You're going to have to change the character... it revolves around supernatural beings and they are all corrupt. I want more detail as well, at least give 'em a last name. Also, name his birth place or where he grew up. The diversity would make the RP interesting. I'll put you in as Pending for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to split the team into two, that way we don't travel in one giant group. Which means, I will be creating another leader, specifically, Lucas Kendall. Just wanted to notify you guys.
    Last edited by SenorLaughsaLot; 2nd February 2013 at 3:24 AM.

[Not Made by Me]

Hey Laughs, any restrictions on the age, I would love my charecter to be very old as I have a great idea for it.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

As long as he can walk and stuff. XD

[Not Made by Me]

I wrote it late at night and I tried to get it done quickly. Besides, it mainly only seems short due to how ridiculously big Monster and Samantha's sign ups are. :/ I could probably add more...

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

If I can I'm putting down a reserve for another character, Cameron's coming back

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Ooh, can I take a second character too? :3
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Oh man are sign ups still open? Could I get a reserve if so? ouo

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    I wrote it late at night and I tried to get it done quickly. Besides, it mainly only seems short due to how ridiculously big Monster and Samantha's sign ups are. :/ I could probably add more...
    I mean, you're accepted, so you're alright...

In regards to the second characters, I'll say yes. I hope I can manage all of you guys and your characters. XD

[Not Made by Me]

Cameron's in Luke's Group, if not he'll be really whiny and very ticked

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Cameron has to be put under Luke. XD

@Spyro: Uhh, sign-ups are closed... All the slots are filled. Sorry.

[Not Made by Me]

Second characters are allowed? Sweet.
    Well, instead on remaking my current app, I intend to replace my character with twins.
    Can my characters be sentient androids made by some magician-inventor?
    Please help my dragons

Alright, that should be fine, but you will be the last one with a second character. I think there's enough now. XD

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Alright, that should be fine, but you will be the last one with a second character. I think there's enough now. XD
    Aww, that sucks. I was thinking of having one of Yuriko's siblings be a second chracter.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Alright. Here is the younger of the Stilton Twins. It looks like a lot of powers, but it's basically technopathy, Androgynous Blood, and some power-up.

Name: Alexis Cobalt "Colby" Stilton III
    Code Name: Purple Sword

Powers and Skills: Colby's main ability is 'Technograde', some sort of technology magic created by his father. He can create machines from his body parts(each arm, each leg, head, back, main body), using metal that has been magically compressed and stored in each of these body parts. While he can create virtually any machine he has scanned before, there are some limitations when it comes to ranged weapons. For ammo, he can either use the stored metal, any material he consumes, or his mana, although the last part makes him tired. His machines can be retracted. When his machines are broken, he will lose the metal compressed in his body, and thus he has to consume more metal in order to make up for it.

The machines that he begins with include basic plane wings, arm blasters, buzzsaws, tasers, handblades, butterfly knives, spiked shoes, a scouter, rocket boosters(on the feet), and bazookas. If he uses too many at a go, he will overload himself and possibly weaken himself so badly he becomes vulnerable.

There are numerous machines that Colby cannot shift into on the spot, mainly due to them not being scanned by Colby before. However, Colby is capable of scanning complex machines so that he can shift into them for later use. Scanning of machines only works when he directly touches the machine. The time required to scan the machine is affected by both complexity and size.

Like mentioned earlier, Colby is required to consume metal, thus he obviously can consume metal. He is literally an Omnivore who can eat any material(except plastics). He is a machine who is capable of converting any form of consumed energy into his own, including that of organic food. Although he does not breathe, he requires oxygen to release the stored energy in his body. This is the reason why his stamina is reduced in a vacuum, or any place lacking oxygen.

Colby, apart from creating his own constructs, can control machines as well. However, this can only work if his hand is in contact with the ground, and he scans the machines while in this state. It works better when directly in contact with a machine. The more complex the machine, the more time required.

He also possesses a passive ability, 'Androgynous Blood'. This ability allows him to wield any gender-discriminant object properly, and also use an attack of a similiar nature on both genders. However, attacks that discriminate gender will always affect him.

When his sister is around, he is able to activate 'Purple Sword', which is able to boost speed in both of them. This ability cannot be activated ar the same time as 'Orange Shield'. The effects wear off after two of my posts. Only after four of my posts can either Purple Sword or Orange Shield be activated again.

Description: Colby Stilton has ivory skin and a cyan-hued hime-cut. His feminine, curvacious figure is 1.4 metres tall. Surprisingly, despite his true gender, he has a cup size of A, and a slightly larger butt. His right eye is purple, and his left is orange. Both of them look soulless and pupil-less. His skin is made from some unique, smooth plastic that has been made to resemble human skin. Despite being machine, he looks completely human.

Colby wears a pure white gothic Lolita dress, along with a mini tophat worn on his head. He also wears a pair of ribbon-decorated white shoes, along with a pair of gloves. His outfit is adorned with black ribbons, including a big one at the back along his waistline. He can often be seen holding a white umbrella. His dress is knee length and is rather frilly underneath. His sleeves are quite long, reaching to his wrist. He has a purple-wristed watch on his left hand.

Personality: Colby, like his twin sister Stella, is quite the trickster. Back at home, they enjoyed playing pranks on normal humans and mythical beasts alike. They never actually dropped this habit as they are very well aware that it could always come in handy, a lot.

Colby is may be the younger twin, but he is also the smarter and more hardworking twin. He enjoys taking foes head-on instead of fighting from afar. He is highly brutal and shows no mercy, which probably explains why he scanned buzzsaws, butterfly knives and such. While he does enjoy a good fight, he knows when to retreat and when to battle. He only practices honour during practice battles, but loves to go full brutal during an actual field battle.

Colby is believed to have kleptomaniac tendencies. In the past, Colby often loved finding technology and stowing them away for later use, and possibly scan them. Apparently, he continues to have these tendencies up until today.

History: Colby descends from a mysterious magician bloodline, known as the Stiltons. It is said that only magicians have heard of this bloodline. It is said that each generation will bloom into a stronger generation than the previous, although the Stilton twins seem to be an exception, since they were so close, they were practically dependant on each other.

Long ago, Alexis Stilton II, a magician who loved to invent, worked for an organisation known as the Library, which built War Machines. Alexis Stilton II build many things, and the final project he did was known as the 'Mad Alice'.

The first of the series, the Prototype, 'Mad Alice Unit 00', would later be known as Stella Paris Stilton, Colby's older sister. Alexis Stilton II began to work on another nine units, before he finally invented 'Mad Alice Unit Infinity', who would be later known as 'Alexis Cobalt Stilton', or simply Colby.

For reasons unknown, Stilton II ran away from the library and took only the Mad Alice Units with him. He released Units 01 to 09 into a hidden city built by him in Europe, after installing sentience chips into them. He then took in Stella and Colby and raised them as his own, after installing sentience chips into them as well. They grew up well in the Stilton Mansion of Japan.

For years now, as magicians under the Stilton household, they have been combatting these mysterious mythical beings, from weak Cait Sith to the legendary Yamata no Orochi. They noted how these evil beings are being out of control. When they heard news of SPIRIT, they knew they had something to do. They decided to aid the world in stopping the evil beings from taking over.

Anything Else?: At first(And although least likely, the rest of the RP), everyone believes that he is a lady. He is also an android, heavy implied earlier. He is interested in older women. He is interested in and loves reading up on technology and numerous different kinds of mythology(most notably Norse and Shinto), especially legends involving serpents and heroes.

I agree to the inactivity rule
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 9th February 2013 at 6:56 AM.
    Please help my dragons

This is easily my favorite character I've ever written.

Name: Bruce Penner (Is usually just called "Penner", but he prefers "Dr. Penner")

Powers and Skills: On the Non-Supernatural side, Penner is a genius. In particular with Engineering. Capable of creating just about whatever he can think of so long as he has enough scrap metal. He is capable of identifying solutions with problems somtimes instantly. On the Supernatural side, Penner has the power to manipulate technology. He can instantly repair destroyed machinery or supply power to factory that has been closed for decades with the touch of his hands or his cain.

Description: Although Bruce is old. He is fairly fit. His body is probably more close to a 45 year old than a 63 year old. He carries a beautiful cain with the head of a dragon with him at all times, that he uses for walking. In actuality though, he walks fine, and the cain is actually his prized invention. The cain in fact has a few weapons. The Dragon breathes fire at the flick of a trigger. (Flamethrower.) and the bottom conceals a dart gun. The darts are only filled with a drug to put people to sleep though. Finally, if the head is removed, the cain becomes a grenade with a 7 second timer. The cain was programmed by Penner to only be used by him. If anyone else attempts to use any of its weaponry, they will be met with a hardy shock. Finally, Penner also was able to make the cain capable of harnassing his super natual ability. He can touch his cain to something or pound it on the ground to use his machinary control ability.

Penner is about 6' tall. and skinny. He still seems to have more energy to him than the usual old man though, and he gets around pretty well. His hair is greyed. Including his very bushy eyebrows and thick mustache. The hair on his head is very thin and layes flat on his head, but it's usually covered by his black detective type hat anyway. Penner dresses very fancy. He has a black suit jacket along with a white undershirt and black straight tie. He also often wears a black thin scarf loosely hung around his neck. His dress shoes are black and perfectly polished. He uses a monicle,(Spelling?) but this too, is an invention of his, it's actually a tiny but extremely sensitve thermal camera that can sense different things even behind structures. Penners eyes are a very pale blue, almost grey, and he has a fairly pale complexion as well.

Personality: Penner is definitely into the whole "old time values" thing. He expects men to hold doors open for ladies. He expects ladies to wear dresses that cover their knees, and he expects people to behave with the utmost of manners and formality. He is extremely judgemental of how people dress and will be the first to point out of anyone has a single thread out of place. He is not a fan of kids in the slightest, especially teenagers, he thinks they are punks. As a whole Penner is pretty reserved, and will really only speak up if he feels something really needs to be said. He hates things that aren't formal and in perfect order, like those "Ridiculous teenage suck fests." (A young person party or rave). He can often come off as crabby or rude, because of his past. He also tends to judge peoples intelegence and whether or not they can handle certain things.

Its not all bad about Penner though. He is the coolest of cool in a sticky situation, panic isn't in his vocab, and he is always able to process a situation and come up with a solution quickly. He is a genius as stated before, and loves to educate people on things even if they don't really care, always spewing facts about the situation he is in. He is actually very brave, and will put himself in danger for the sake of others, (Mostly because he knows he is old and will die soon anyway.) Somewhere deep inside, Penner actually is kind and just wants to be accepted, he is lonely now, and looks for companionship.

History: Penner was born in this worlds equivalent of Chicago. His father was a former soldier and his mother was a professor at the local university. When Penner was a kid he was always a wiz with building things. As a child he was able to build himself toys, and before long he was put into advanced placement engineering classes at his school. He graduated as the valedictorian, and went on to study at one of the most prestegious universities for engineering in the world. He soon earned his Masters, and finally became a professor of technoology at age 26. Several years ahead of his class. Quickly after graduating he found himself at a job with the military as a engineer. He built the first ever pocket flamethrower which is currently being used by all members of the military. By age 35, Penner had an excellent job and had married his girlfriend from college.

A few years had passed, and Penners wife had finally completed her education, becoming chemical engineer. They had been working on an experiment together in their modest home when a laser of his went of mistakenly and blew up the storage unit for various chemicals his wife had created. She was in the cabinet and died almost instantly from the explosion. This sent Penner spiraling. For a short period of time he was accused of murder but his military record allowed him to put that to rest in court quickly. But he lived out the next twenty years alone in a new house in a larger city. It wasn't long after the tragedy though that he began to notice something had changed about himself. Rather than having to spend hours tinkering with something he was working on, it became almost instantanious, all he had to do was touch it and think about how it needed to be constructed. A man of education, he began to research this phenomenon, but he never found anything in books. Instead he decided to focus his attention on training his power. He built the cain after his house had a break in a few years back, people hadnt messed with him since. People barely even talked to him. He spent his time alone for about 5 more years before people from the company made the request to join the team. Wanting to experience life again, he agreed.

Anything Else?: ...? Done
    Last edited by Sheps™; 3rd February 2013 at 12:50 AM.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

And for the older, yet less wise of the twins.

Name: Stella Paris Stilton
    Code Name: Orange Shield

Powers and Skills: Stella's main ability is a magic-based one known as 'Bottomless Pit'. Using the compartment found on her belly, she can open up her own, personal pocket dimension, which stores numerous blades, and can definitely store more than that. It is most noted for containing a few ancient weapons, such as a cannon and naginatas. The cannon is, so far, the only far-range weapon in her arsenal. She can control practically everything within this pocket dimension. Sadly, the only way to enter this dimension is through Stella's stomach compartment. Using this trait, she is able to shoot blades from her stomach compartment at a rapid rate(think of Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon). She does pull weapons from this compartment for combat. Her favourite weapons among the many blades in her arsenal are her dual-wielded naginatas.

She possesses the passive ability, Androgynous Blood. It allows Stella to use any gender-discriminant object properly, and use an attack of a similiar nature on both genders. However, a gender-discriminant attack will always work on her.

Like her brother, she is an android. However, unlike her brother who can use virtually any power source as fuel, she only accepts human food, electricity and mana. In a vacuum, her stamina is weakened even though she cannot die under such conditions.

When her brother is around, s is able to activate 'Orange Shield', which is able to boost defence in both of them. This ability cannot be activated ar the same time as 'Purple Sword'. The effects wear off after two of my posts. Only after four of my posts can either Purple Sword or Orange Shield be activated again.

Description:Stella is 1.4 metres tall, like her twin brother. Her curvacious figure is of a B-cup, which is probably the most prominent physicaly difference between her and her twin brother. Her right eye is orange, and her left purple. Both her eyes appear soulless. Cyan-hued hair sits on her fair-skinned head, tied into twintails that reach her waist, although the fringe resembles a hime-cut. Her skin is grafted from some odd plastic that is designed to resemble human skin.

Stella wears a black gothic Lolita dress, along with a mini tophat worn on her head. She also wears a pair of ribbon-decorated black shoes, along with a pair of gloves. Her outfit is adorned with white ribbons, including a big one at the back along her waistline. She can often be seen holding a black umbrella. Her dress is rather frilly underneath. Her sleeves are rather long, reaching to her wrists. She has an orange-wristed watch on her right hand.

Personality: Like her twin brother Colby, she enjoys a harmless prank. She is a skilled trickster in nature often played harmless pranks on unwary humans and creatures alike. She finds it fun and sometimes actually useful in many situations.

Stella isn't as hardworking as her brother, even though she wants to succeed. She is more timid than her brother at times, and thus tends to prefer ranged attacks. She often resorts to underhanded tactics to fight, as she believes that victory is important in a mission. She will stop at nothing to be victorious. She does not believe in fairness or honour, but victory. However, during practice battles, Stella will be kind enough to use rocks instead of knives to fling.

History:Stella descends from the legendary bloodline of magicians, the Stiltons. The Stiltons are said to be a rather powerful bloodline of androgynous magicians who are able to seduce men and women alike with their two-sided charms. The Stiltons are not known to non-magic users, and magic users have only heard tales and rumours of this powerful family. If you have heard of the Stiltons before meeting the Stilton twins, you will believe that you set your expectations too high.

The magical engineer Alexis Stilton II invented the Mad Alice 00, the prototype of the Mad Alice Series. This machine would later be known as the Stella Stilton of today. He later on proceeded to build Units 01 to 09, before finally adding Mad Alice Unit Infinity to the series, who would later be known as Colby Stilton.

Stilton II ran away from his company and released the Units 01 to 09 into a hidden city, while taking in Stella and Colby in, installing sentience chips in them and raising them as his own.

Up until today, the Stilton Twins have been trained in the art of their respective magic skills. They used these skills to combat many monsters alike. When they noted how the monsters have all been corrupted and how they are running out of control, the Stilton Twins believed that they needed help, and others needed theirs. This was precisely why the Stilton Twins joined SPIRIT.

Anything Else?: She is an android, as already implied. She loves younger men. She in interested in and loves reading up on weapons of history, especially weapons that appear in legends, and the different fighting styles of each weapon.

I agree to the inactivity rule
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 9th February 2013 at 6:58 AM.
    Please help my dragons

How did I not notice this throughout the day? opened during the middle of the night (My time) and is already filled up? Shame..
    Please notify me if anyone by unknown reasons cannot praticipate, please?

@ansem the wise: You're going to have to change the character... it revolves around supernatural beings and they are all corrupt. I want more detail as well, at least give 'em a last name. Also, name his birth place or where he grew up. The diversity would make the RP interesting. I'll put you in as Pending for now.
    Balls.

Would it work if he was a mad scientist instead?
    Like, if he combined an eagle and lion, then a griffon might not be considered paranormal....Just a genetic mutation......

But Sylph......Maybe he could be trying to incorperate magic into a creature that is a mix of butterfly and human? Still a mutation, and the other people have magical powers.....

Do you think these would work? (I understand if you still dont want Sylph, but I dont see the problem with this version of Bronc.....)
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

@ansem: I'm fine with Bronc, and what would the magical power be with Sylph?

[Not Made by Me]

@ansem: I'm fine with Bronc, and what would the magical power be with Sylph?
    low level healing, like minor cuts and bruises.
    (maybe some sort of low level, nature abilities?)
    #AlphaSapphire

@ansem: How about healing that can heal minor cuts and bruises, as well as prevent major ones from being fatal. What kind of nature abilities are you thinking of?

[Not Made by Me]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast