Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S P I R I T [Sign-Up Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    @ansem: How about healing that can heal minor cuts and bruises, as well as prevent major ones from being fatal. What kind of nature abilities are you thinking of?
    Yeah, that would work, (I thought it would be wierd for a fairy to, like, grow an arm back or something XD)
    For nature powers, I was thinking plant control, like being able to control vines with spikes on them(but she's a fairy so not like HUGE vines). Maybe she could grow food, like carrots or something if a player want/needs food.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

@ansem: Hmm, I think the healing might be enough. The scientist does have the eagle/lion hybrid (griffon) for fighting, so he should be fine. XD

[Not Made by Me]

Senor, how is my app?
    Please help my dragons

@Samantha: Going to look over the apps now. Was just trying to help ansem with his sign-up.

[Not Made by Me]

Finished, care to take a look laughs?

EDIT: ninja'd thanks
    Last edited by Sheps™; 3rd February 2013 at 12:57 AM.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

all right, I edited mine.
    Is it acceptable?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Okay, here's my assessment.

@Samantha: I Accepted both of your sign-ups.

@Sheps: I liked reading the sign-up, Accepted.

@ansem: I feel like you could still be more descriptive... but he's Accepted. I expect to see more occasionally, you said you might add some. :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to add a rule to the first post. You guys should check it out. To the people who signed up, I want you to add to your sign up that you agree to it. To people who are going to post, I want you to add it as well. If anyone has a question/problem with the rule, then you should talk to me and I can make any necessary adjustments to make it suitable. VM me when you add that you accepted it.
    Last edited by SenorLaughsaLot; 3rd February 2013 at 2:05 AM.

[Not Made by Me]

Name: Halt Jones, though he prefers his codename Hunter

Powers and Skills: Halt’s powers stem from his blood. By cutting himself on his weapons, he’s able to control them with his mind. The blood, as it runs down the blades, manifests into a black line along the edges. With this weapon control, Halt can wield weapons that are far larger than himself with skill and ease, by imparting a bit of his concentration in order to hold them up easier. However, he can only hold a mental control over ten weapons at a time, the heavier ones taking the control of two weapons. His control can extend to a radius of 10 yards, but the further a weapon is to him, the tougher it is to attain full control. Any weapon, not just his own, is fair game, as long as it has cut him and got his blood along it. Because of this ability as well, Halt is proficient with all weapon types. Swords, bows, guns, axes, anything that’s a weapon he can use. It takes about five minutes for Halt to learn how to use a weapon for the first time, but after that, his photographic memory complete memorizes the parts and workings of the weapon. Halt is also very powerful from his young training, and has memorized and learned several different boxing styles and martial arts. For weapons, he owns a large weapon box that acts as a hammer space opening. However, it’s too heavy for Halt to drag around on missions, so he keeps it to three weapons. A large broadsword, a bow and quiver full of arrows, and a small knife. The first two often change, but the knife always stays the same. It’s a foot long blade with a slightly curve to the tip of it. The handle is red and made from the spiraled horn of a Karkadann. As a result of the horn, the handle sweats in the presence of toxins. It sweats more with stronger poisons and toxins, and turns redder the closer the poison is to the knife. Not only can Halt understand the workings of a weapon within minutes of touching it, but he can also build weapons out of anything, such as the parts of a creature that he or another person has killed. This is a fairly long process, often taking days just to plan the weapon.

Description: Halt stands at 6’2”, and weighs in around medium weight for his age and height. He’s not bulky, but does have muscle on him, apparent through his large stature and strong voice. His eyes are a surprisingly soft blue, but take a red haze when utilizing his weapon control power. His face is toned, with a sharp outline along his jaw. His hair is very untidy and unkept, often messy and sticking up at different angles. It appears to be black, but it’s actually brown, but when the light hits it are certain angles, it appears black.

For standard casual clothing, Halt wears a black t-shirt with a white ornate cross embossed across the chest, complete with flat metal pins along it. Along his arms are numerous scars from cutting himself to use his abilities, and they appear dark red and angry, as they never fully healed correctly. He also wears long black pants with blue stripes down the outsides. His boots are combat issue, pitch black with white stripes across the tops.

Personality: Halt is a very noble man, never backing down from a fight or a challenge. He carries himself with a certain air of self-royalty, as if he considers himself a king. He isn’t all that arrogant, he just believes in his strength. He knows his limits, and doesn’t try to go past them, preferring to stay to what he knows how to do and not go off his path much. He has a small sense of humor, often cracking jokes every so often, even during missions. He’s laid back, and doesn’t feel that the creatures are that much of a threat to him or the others. They’re just another animal to be hunted, killed, and used for food and parts. In a way, Halt can come off as violent, but he only sees it as his job. He’s paid to kill, which is what he does, nothing more. Halt, however, has a minor case of self-mutilation, enjoying the pain he inflicts on himself when coating his weapons in his blood.

In a fight, Halt can play two roles. Close combat wrecker with his knife and broadsword combo, or long range observer with his long bow. In close, he acts more like a beserker, trying to beat down the target through speed and force before either his stamina runs out or a weapon breaks. Long range, he can take more time to set up his shots, often going for a one hit kill or something close. Also, by being long range, he can take more time to observe and memorization the creature’s movements, and find a way to kill it easier the next time.

History: Halt was born on what should be the East Coast of America, specifically Cape Cod. His father was a poacher, going out and shooting down animals for food and money, mostly money and the rarer of animals. Halt learned at an early age how to hunt, and at the young age of five, shot his first animal, the rare Bird of Paradise that his father had tracked down for him. It was with, at the time, his first weapon, a 20 caliber blot action rifle. Halt loved the rush of the kill, and with his father, de feathered the bird, cooking it and enjoying a little father-son time. However, Halt’s mother wasn’t all that supportive of the illegal actions, and often forced Halt to sit and work on school work instead of hunting or shooting. However, because of Halt’s photographic memory, he could easily memorize the books, and often found himself bored beyond belief during school after doing so. He sneaked out a lot, and this let him practice shooting, learning how to use different weapons, and practicing different boxing and martial arts.

Around the age of 12, he was brought with his father and some of his father’s friends on a hunt to Eurasia, looking for a creature known as a Karkadann. Thought to be an Indian rhinoceros, Halt’s father believed that it was, once more, a mythical animal that would net him and his friends a lot of money. During the hunt, Halt wandered off, believing to have seen a toucan, and wanted to shoot it down for the bill. As he was tracking it, he heard a strange sound from the brush. Before he could scream for help, the Karkadann gored him through the stomach. His blood splashed against his gun, and as the blood leaked around the gun, it suddenly became black, encrusting the edges of the gun. Without thinking much, Halt pulled his finger back as if he was pulling the trigger, and the gun, despite lying a few feet away, fired off. This got his father’s attention, and the group shot and killed the beast. Halt was rushed to the hospital, and while being cared for, his father was arrested. Distraught by this, Halt vowed to keep poaching. For eight years, he’s been traveling around, hunting and killing animals, while also training to use his powers and various weapons. After his most recent kill, he managed to make a spacious sotarge box for his weapons, which have become quite numerous. Hearing about SPIRIT, Halt saw an ample opportunity to poach and hunt while also helping people.

Anything Else?: I didn’t describe more of Halt’s weapons, mostly because he has so many. I’ll describe them as they appear, though I can give a link where I’ll be getting my designs. http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Types

Herp derp, almost forgot. I agree to the inactivity rule.
    Last edited by Delta Hunter; 3rd February 2013 at 11:14 PM.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

@delta: Accepted. Interesting powers!

EDIT: I was just about to mention the rule too. XD Heh, even i forgot.
    Last edited by SenorLaughsaLot; 3rd February 2013 at 11:25 PM.

[Not Made by Me]

I can do the sign-up tomorrow, probably. Is that acceptable?

I probably need your permission on this, Senor.
    Can I add two extensions to Colby's power:
    He can combine up to two machines to form new ones. However, he can only combine two machines that are capable of being activated on the same limb(for example, he can combine his buzzsaw and taser, but cannot combine his buzzsaw and rocket boosters. Handheld weapons can only fuse with handheld weapons)
    And also a few new weapons which include a drill, a scythe, a flamethrower and freeze ray.
    Please help my dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I can do the sign-up tomorrow, probably. Is that acceptable?
    Yeah, perfectly fine. I plan on starting the 10th or 15th, depending on how many sign-ups are in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Sparks View Post
    I probably need your permission on this, Senor.
    Can I add two extensions to Colby's power:
    He can combine up to two machines to form new ones. However, he can only combine two machines that are capable of being activated on the same limb(for example, he can combine his buzzsaw and taser, but cannot combine his buzzsaw and rocket boosters. Handheld weapons can only fuse with handheld weapons)
    And also a few new weapons which include a drill, a scythe, a flamethrower and freeze ray.
    Aren't the powers he has enough? How about he gradually gains the ability?

[Not Made by Me]

I thought they were a little too powerful so perhaps he can gain it later, along with the other machines when the team hunts in the urban areas.
    Please help my dragons

Yeah, that should be fine, he can scan them after all.

[Not Made by Me]

Objection! My character already works with machinery for his power.

Yeah, if you're all wondering, Feli's name has a theme on luck and chance, her first name meaning "lucky" and her surname sounding similar to "luck" in both her real name and her alias. XD Mon, Feli would be jealous of Leo because of his good luck. XD Wanna troll her?

Name: Felicja Łukaszewicz / "Feliciana Luca" (Because of her paranoia about being on the lam, she goes by this much simpler alias or just simply "Feli" instead.)

Powers and Skills: Felicja is a shapeshifter, capable of turning into a specific animal form at will. As she is from the far north, her animal form is that of a wolf. In this form, she has thick, black fur and retains her green eyes, whether she wears contacts or not. This form is slightly bigger than the average wolf, standing at almost four feet on all fours. As a wolf, Felicja runs much faster than she could as a human and can also utilize her fangs to bite and tear at her foes and victims. Heightened senses allow her to detect anyone approaching and allow her to escape easily (if she feels unlucky that is). This form is also slightly influenced by the phase of the moon and the time of day. Felicja's wolf form is slightly faster on a full moon, and stronger when at night than in broad daylight. In fact, her form is better suited for nighttime, as it's risky to shift in broad daylight, being weaker and more easily noticed at that time of day.

Description: Felicja, at 6'1", is a tall, attractive young woman, with long, slightly wavy golden blonde hair reaching her hips and a pale ivory skin tone. While her natural eye color is a light emerald green, she often wears colored contacts that mask these, making her eye color appear indigo-blue instead in order to mask her identity. Her body is slim and lean and her breasts are very large and ample, further emphasized and highlighted by her choice of clothing. In terms of facial features, her nose is aquiline, her eyebrows are of medium thickness and her eyes are framed with thick lashes. Her left ear has three piercings and her right ear has two. Across her right palm is a long scar, acquired after getting stabbed on the hand during one of her assaults.

Felicja wears light, revealing black clothing that allow her to move quickly as well as distract her targets. Her usual outfit consists of a cropped black tube top worn under an open black leather bolero jacket with three-quarters length sleeves and silver studs on the shoulders. For her bottoms, she wears short black minishorts with a chain belt, as well as a black belt pack, slung around her hips. On her feet are knee-high lace-up boots with small heels. She wears wrist-length black gloves on her hands and a black choker on her neck. All her piercings have gunmetal-colored hoops decorating them.

Personality: Felicja is a person contrary to her name or so she thinks. While her first name means "lucky", she thinks otherwise. While her surname has connotations of light, she is dark, even cruel and sadistic at times to her victims. Felicja is a pessimistic young woman who believes herself to be full of bad luck, and is as a result, rather superstitious. She isn't always very confident in her decisions and actions, and sometimes resorts to doing what seems to be the strangest things whenever she is about to do something major, including flipping a coin, reading a Tarot spread or even rolling a couple of dice, in order to help her decide. As mentioned earlier, she thinks of herself as unlucky, often finding herself in trouble, or the people around her getting into sticky situations. However, the truth is that Felicja is a person who hardly thinks before she does anything. She is a Leeroy Jenkins who usually rushes into things blindly and does as she pleases as long as her "signs" are favorable ones, which encompasses a rather broad spectrum (Flipping heads, rolling a combined number above 6, having no "Hanged Man" or "Tower" in her spreads), which means that she can be either too optimistic or too pessimistic.

It does not exactly help that Felicja is extremely proud. This pride of hers makes her unreasonable at times, often making her do things such as refusing help from others if it makes her seem helpless, or pointing fingers at others or at her own bad luck or at other people when something goes wrong instead of learning from her mistakes. It can even drive her to argue with others a lot, as she has quite the temper and could be pretty aggressive (Much more when shifted, even).This pride of hers however, also makes her a determined individual who does not give up easily on anything.

Felicja is a flirt, and not only towards men. Yes, she is bisexual and rather open about it, though she is a little more "out there" flirting with guys she likes. For her, one of the few things that she is extremely sure of is her beauty, and thus, uses it to her advantage to do what she wants, but whenever she finds someone attractive or harbors crushes, though whatever reason she has, she keeps it a mystery, and has the habit of denying any rumors whether true or not. Her pride makes her hate admitting that she's in love, as she fears that it would probably be the death of her. She isn't shy at all, and warms up to people easily, though she also is one who bears grudges equally easily (Some of these grudges can actually be unreasonable) and can make huge deals out of them, even if they aren't necessary, just for the sake of her pride. Speaking of her pride, Felicja does not take losing anything, be it fights or drinking games or bets, easily and can be a sore loser and a jerk when she does, possibly even harming those whom she loses against in different ways. While flirty, she is not very feminine and is pretty rough around the edges, being cruder in manner of speech, often swearing, a much heavier drinker and more casual than most girls, which can turn off a few guys.

History: Born in Northern Eurasia, in particular, the city of Krakow, Felicja Marcelina Łukaszewicz did not exactly have the easiest or most idealistic childhood. Janusz, her father, and Halina, her mother were both wealthy and successful in the field of medicine and she and Jozef, her younger brother by two years, were expected to follow in their footsteps. While Jozef was a model child, being very academically gifted especially in Maths and Science, Felicja was a rebellious older child who often found herself having average to low grades. She wasn't much for studying, though she did shine in two things, and they were drama and running. Her parents disapproved of this however, pressuring her to focus on her studies instead. She steadily grew unhappy, as she wanted to do anything that would free her from the expectations set by her parents. They however, would not have it, stating that if she did not get her grades up and be accepted in a premed course, they were to disown her. Jozef discovering that he had healing powers was the final nail in the coffin for Felicja. He was already the perfect child, and with those powers that allowed him to be an even better doctor than his parents, Felicja felt as if she was never going to please them anyway, so instead of waiting, she left by herself. She was sixteen at that time.

With almost nothing to her name except the money she stole from her parents, Felicja survived on her own for the first six months, renting a small apartment. However, fate wasn't exactly on her side when it came to looking for a job. Eventually, the money ran out, and she was sent to the streets. In an effort to survive, she took to pickpocketing and mugging people to get by. Four months later however, she managed to make friends with a certain Ignacy, who turned out to be the leader of a street gang. After finding out she had nowhere to go, Ignacy allowed her to join him, provided that she was alright with danger. Felicja accepted, soon finding a new home among her gangmates, even though she was the only girl. Two years passed and she learned how to shoot, gamble and fight, as well as improve on her stealing techniques and even read the Tarot, among others. She often was teased for her tendency to rely on dice rolls and coin flips before deciding to do anything, though since she was capable, they just thought of it as one of her quirks and played along. It was in the middle of the second year with them that she discovered that she wasn't exactly ordinary, just like her brother. When facing off with a rival gang, Felicja got herself into a fight with one of the other gang's members after insulting his masculinity. When she found herself cornered, she instinctively charged at him and found herself transforming into a wolf and growling, forcing the guy to run and the gang to retreat.

Felicja thought that her life was finally looking up for once. She enjoyed the perks of having a different form to change into whenever she wanted to do something dangerous, despite a few narrow escapes from the authorities, though she has not yet been caught. However, one big mistake forced her to start hiding her identity. Just after she turned twenty-two, she, along with her mates, had a run-in with the mayor, who had caught them stealing alcohol while on one of his walks. Not wanting to go to jail, they cornered him and started attacking him. Felicja however, forgot to shift into her animal form, leaving her less swift and more vulnerable. The mayor, having a Swiss Army knife, managed to stab her on the palm of her right hand. This pushed Felicja and drove her to shift, helping her gangmates murder the mayor in the process. Once it was all over, they headed back to their turf via their gangmate Lucjan's teleporting powers, trying to decide on what to do. Even in wolf form, Felicja's wound had not ceased bleeding, and fearing that she might have left blood at the scene of the crime and they might have been recognized, Ignacy asked Felicja to flip her coin one last time. It landed tails, and fearing that perhaps, the coin spoke the truth this time, Ignacy distributed the money they had accumulated to each one of them, before telling them to leave immediately and scatter. Two days later, after they had already flown out of the country, Felicja and the gang were wanted criminals.

Now on the lam, Felicja took the quickest flight to Italy with the money given to her by Ignacy. There, she assumed an alias, "Feliciana Luca", started wearing indigo contact lenses to hide her identity, and proceeded to use the rest of the money to get herself a fake passport and papers if in case she was going to be tracked down. Living in Venice, Felicja, under the name Feliciana, started working as a bartender. Every night for four months, as she worked, she often heard about disappearances in the city, as well as rumors from her fellow bartenders about creatures lurking in the canals. It was also from them that she heard word about the organization SPIRIT, which seemed like somewhere safe to be, as well as be allowed to go out and do interesting things once again. After thinking things over, she settled with drawing a Tarot card to determine her fate. Pulling out the Sun, she joined SPIRIT two weeks later.

Anything Else?: Like any gangster, Felicja is armed, and she usually carries a pistol when shifting is not practical. She also has a heavy accent, so it would be pretty easy to tell that she's definitely not Italian, despite her insisting than her name is "Feliciana Luca".

This is her:

Well, her top is supposed to be lower-cut and shows cleavage, her jacket should have spikes on its shoulders and she doesn't wear a purple necklace, but instead a black choker. XD Still pretty accurate though. XD

I agree to the inactivity rule.
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 12th April 2013 at 8:07 AM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

@*Jean Grey*: Excellent sign-up. Feli is back! I liked reading her history, is Cynthia going to be the one probing her with questions once again? She is still going to be a bounty hunter. XD Anyways, you are Accepted.

[Not Made by Me]

Wait, if Cynthia is a bounty hunter, would she be interested at all with Halt, who is a poacher? Well, thinks got interesting fast.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Most likely, yes. She'll be watching out for the both of them then. XD She likes to play mind games with her victims.

[Not Made by Me]

Name: Lucrezia Stark (Nicnamed Lucy)

Powers and Skills: Lucrezia is a newborn vampire. that means she has the abilities of vampires, including super-strength and speed, and hightened sense of smell and view. She's also capable of flying, or "levitating" as she don't have wings of any sort. She can use her speed to escape hostile situations, and to travel distances in a short period of time. She prefers running over driving, mostly because it's faster just to run for it. her strength comes in handy during hand-to-hand combat, which she's quite skilled in. She also use it to help others to carry heavy stuff. Her levitation comes in handy when she try being sneaky, which she's getting better at.
    Even though she have those powers, she's still a rookie vampire, and has to learn how to properly use them.

Description: Lucrezia is beautiful. Like.. Vampire-beautiful. She's a bit above average tall, slender, and with hair reaching down to her waist. she usually keeps her hair free, but sometimes she has it in low curled ponytails. She has pale skin, and her eyes are deep red, after she became a vampire. they were skyblue before. Her face Her regular outfit is regular light-colored jeans and a white frilled shirt. she tries not to stick out too much in a crowd, as she hates being the center of attention. However, she does fancy good looking clothing, and overdress at pretty much every occation. She used to need glasses, but after she became a vampire, she does not ned them anymore. she does usually use them though, so people won't pay her any moer attention than her red eyes already do.

Personality: Lucrezia is a calm minded girl, despite being a social butterfly. she rarely gets upset, but when she does, she tries to supress the anger. She has a kinda plain personality. her vampyrism, however, has an effect on her behavior. Her emotions and feelings are boosted, and she may have sudden mood changes. her locked up anger and rage sometimes emerge, and when that happens, Lucy becomes agressive, vile and evil. She's practically a ticking time-bomb

History: Lucy lived her life with her parents strict rules. She was not allowed to have a boyfriend, or any friends at all. They raised her to be a girl of duty and responsibilities, and not like those party animals with low grades. She was interested in the mysterious happenings around the world, and one day, she wanted to see it with her own eyes.But Lucy secretly disobeyed her parents and snuck out partying with her friends. they were the kind of people that would put you on the wrong path, but Lucy didn't care, she just wanted to upset her parents. so yes, her secret boyfriend had a motorcycle and wore leather jackets. She knew he was dangerous, but she didn't care.

Then one day, she was out at a private party for a friend of her boyfriend. he was a cute pale-looking boy, and a real charmer. They were talking away for hours, before he finally asked to see her alone. Lucy was nervous, but there was something allurnig with him. when they were alone, he started talking about eternity, love and some other really Twilight-ish stuff. Lucy got uneasy, and wanted to leave. The boy, however, forcefully grabbed her arm, and held her tight. It hurt. She started panicing, but before she could start screaming, he was over her, biting her in her neck. She felt faint. Suddenly, someone dragged the boy off her, and Lucy remember reading "S.P.I.R.I.T" on a big veichle. She took the oppurtunity to somehow escape home.

After a night of horrific nightmares about pain, suffering and death, Lucy woke up to an unusual bright day. Was it afternoon? no..
    She went to her window to look out, but the moment she stepped into the sunlight, it fealt like she was roasted alive. She screamed and jumped into a dark corner of her room. She stayed there the entire day, telling her parents she was studying, but they told her to get rid of her contact lenses. But she wasn't wearing any...? Her eyes were red. Red like the bloody moon itself. She started panicing for real now, and at nightfall, she snuck out to see her boyfriend. He couldn't comfort her, and was intimidated by her sudden beauty and panic-attack. Lucy suddenly found herself in his arms, biting after his neck. What was this instinct? She got a bite at hs neck, and starting sucking out his blood, accidently snapping his neck while doing so.

Some days after, her family got a visit from a guy from the S.P.I.R.I.T organisation. Lucy knew what they were doing, and she knew now what she was. they asked to talk to her, and got sent to her room, where she was. They explained the situation to her, that they needed "gifted people" to fight supernatural evils. This was what Lucy wanted, but still it felt so wrong. "We know what you did to your boyfriend" the guy suddenly said. Lucy flinched, and couldn't move. "You are a being that shouldn't be left without anyone to look after you. Join us, or we are forced to eliminate you."

Anything Else?: She knows various fighting techniques, and is a fast learner

I agree to the inactivity rule. I, Elysian Bonaparte Valerious Schmidt, agree to the inactivity rule, and accept its terms
    Last edited by Schade; 7th February 2013 at 8:26 AM.

I will be posteing my SU in a few minutes, but I am going to state that I do agree to the activity rule.

That aside, this might be subject to small revisions by me, but otherwise it should be ready to go.

Name: Ian Blackwood

Powers and Skills: Blood. Ian’s skills all revolve around the manipulation of this life giving fluid. He can create solid objects out of it, use it for a shield, a weapon, and even wrap himself in blood to manipulate. For the most part, as long as he isn’t creating a living thing, Ian can create almost anything out of blood. However he needs the blood to be there to manipulate, and cant’ simply create things out of thin air.

What powers and skills does your character have? I trust you guys to have creative freedom, but please try to not make it OP. Don't go for something like Time Distortion or control over all elements. Try to keep one power, as in, no psychic abilities and elemental powers at the same time. I will be looking over this closely. Also, if your character uses any weapons you should describe them here.

Description: Ian is roughly six feet four inches tall, with dark black hair, and incredibly pale skin. His body is always complete covered by some kind of clothing, expect for his face, which he always covers with a hood, and keeps his head bowed. Ian wears all black and grey, with the exact color composition seemingly left to random chance. On any given day, Ian will be wearing a long sleeved tee shirt, jeans, combat boots, gloves and a hooded jacket, which is always black, everything else will be either grey or black.

Ian’s pale skin does a good job of hiding most of his scars, which Ian is rather self conscious of. Otherwise Ian’s body is fairly muscled, although in the fashion of a runner, not so much a body builder. On his back he wears a thin backpack that is actaually a giant blood pack holding most of the blood he uses for various tasks.

Personality: Due to his lack to lack of desire to associate with others, Ian tends to come off as a recluse, and somewhat socially awkward. He tends to treat others with a cold and calculating indifference. His sense of humor is nonexistent, and he tends to respond to jokes quite literally, or with a dry remark that makes little sense. If he is annoyed, flatly delivered sarcasm is his first line of defense.

Ian is best described as either a supercomputer or a chess master, although he does not manipulated people as the second option would suggest, nor does he have incredible intelligence as the first implies. Rather Ian simply treats everything, from human interaction, getting out of bed, even buying lunch, as a logic problem, with the best solution being the one that involves him the least. This does not mean that Ian is lazy; rather he simply likes to avoid the spotlight, feeling that social interaction is going to get him into bad situations.

History: Ian was born with a rare genetic condition known as XP, (which I will copy some google info on later into a spoiler, right now consider it a really bad allergic reaction to the sun). Fortunately, he lived in a rather secluded area, where it was normally cloudy, and his case was mild. His father was completely disgusted with him, and having a violent temper, took his aggression at the deficiency of his son out on his wife.

For the first ten years of his life, Ian, to the outside world, was a perfectly normal boy, although he tended to dress in rather concealing outfits. No one really thought anything of it. However at home, Ian’s father was while not alcoholic, or a druggie, still very abusive of both Ian and his mother. Ian quickly learned that if he didn’t make a sound his father was likely to get bored and move on with his day, leaving Ian alone to try and patch up his injuries, which ranged from bruises, and cuts to at one point, broken bones. Ian’s mother tried her best to care for her son, given the circumstances, but never managed to report the abuse.

Ian generally had few friends, trying to keep his distance from everyone around him. Even as he entered middle school, most people simply saw Ian as that hooded kid who gets good grades, A.K.A the nerd. However a few of his peers managed to befriend Ian, despite his personality quirks. He never told them much about himself, but would later admit the companionship was amusing. Late in Ian’s eighth grade year, his father accidentally took a beating too far, and smashed Ian’s mother’s head in, sending both everywhere. Ian, panicked, and somehow gathered all of the blood leaking on the floor, created a noose, hung his father right then and there.

Panicked by this bizarre turn of events, Ian simply fled him home, and proceeded to run, and run as far as he could. For the next six years or so, Ian lived as a sort of hermit, flitting from city to city, never really staying in one place. As a result he somehow, not that Ian seems to understand it, managed to avoid much of chaos and confusion relating to eth all the supernatural happenings. However he could clearly see the effects they had on others, and therefore, he made a rare emotional decision and decided to join this new SPIRIT organization, which also would give him something to do with his life.

Anything Else?: Ian is gifted with a high tolerance for pain, and a great dislike of anyone who is taller than him, the former a remnant of his father, the later just a bizarre personality quirk.
    Last edited by SoulMuse; 5th February 2013 at 10:57 PM.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

@Elysian: The powers need to be changed a bit. She is only a half vampire, so how about only having speed, strength, levitation, and heightened senses? Regeneration just makes her seem invincible, and the mind control is too much. I think the powers should be kept to what I listed before. Also, just a nit-pick of mine, wouldn't she need a huge hat or parasol to protect her from daylight? XD You're Pending for now, the rest is fine, just make the changes.

@Soul Muse: Heh, the powers remind me of Deadman Wonderland. His history... jeez. Great sign-up, Accepted.

[Not Made by Me]

I agree to the inactivity rule! Forgot that earlier, but Seriously, I am worries sams character is too close to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    @Elysian: The powers need to be changed a bit. She is only a half vampire, so how about only having speed, strength, levitation, and heightened senses? Regeneration just makes her seem invincible, and the mind control is too much. I think the powers should be kept to what I listed before. Also, just a nit-pick of mine, wouldn't she need a huge hat or parasol to protect her from daylight? XD You're Pending for now, the rest is fine, just make the changes.

@Soul Muse: Heh, the powers remind me of Deadman Wonderland. His history... jeez. Great sign-up, Accepted.
    I have no clue what you are refering to there, and I will google that in a bit. Yeah, I wasn't sure if I went overboard on the history or not...

As for his powers, well that was just sorta something I came up with on the spot.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    I agree to the inactivity rule! Forgot that earlier, but Seriously, I am worries sams character is too close to mine.
    Ah... yeah. I don't know what to do about that. :/ You guys can just both keep your powers, but if it bothers you too much then I guess you should discuss it with Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    I have no clue what you are refering to there, and I will google that in a bit. Yeah, I wasn't sure if I went overboard on the history or not...

As for his powers, well that was just sorta something I came up with on the spot.
    You can look at this for examples of people using blood in a similar manner to Ian's. It's an anime/manga. The history certainly was interesting.

[Not Made by Me]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast