Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

What's the point of still discussing about this if Serebii already confirmed it's Ash's Charizard?
    We'd better talk about which other Kanto pokemon is going to appear here besides the Charmander-line.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Pikachu is confirmed as a Kanto mon.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Pikachu is confirmed as a Kanto mon.
    Yes, but we don't know if it's Ash Pikachu yet. It's most likely a COTD's Pika.

:P
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I want to see Squirtle and Bulbasaur lines in this episode. Growlithe and Arcanine would also be great to see, and I'd love to see Cilan catching Growlithe.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    See here's the thing.
    I totally agree with you. I know Ash's Charizard will appear, I just don't want to jump to conclusions. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    See here's the thing.

We know there is an important Charizard in the opening.

I fail to see why the writers needed to write an episode about Charmander, Charizard, and Dragonite, if it wasn't going to be anything important.

See I can let some things slide like a Krookodile appearing only 10 episodes before Ash's Krookodile.

But I FAIL to see why an episode needs to be made involving the Charmander line IF the Charizard in it belongs to some random trainer, and on top of an important Charizard appearing later.

Either the Charizard in this episode is wild, to be caught by......*sigh* Iris OR it's Ash's Charizard.

Anything else makes no sense.

Because there 649 Pokémon, I fail to see why a Pokémon of little importance needs to show up, only for an important one to show up within 10 episodes later, especially when there are other Pokémon that could use an episode.

How about the 5th generation Pokémon that haven't shown up yet?

Sure I guess you can argue foreshadowing, but still doesn't make much sense.
    It is just as you said. Of all 649, they chose the Charmander line, and Charizard. It could mean that the writers do have some reason to show this particular line, and I think it's more than foreshadowing. I know we encounter many pointless things while watching this anime, but I still don't believe the writers would go this far into pointlessness. I don't think it is just simple foreshadowing.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I'm interested where they are Unova map like! Where are they heading!? the opening would indicate they are rushing toward Castelia or Nimbasa.
    Are they in Virbank here or ???

I'm not a huge Charizard fan, I would rather want for the Unova Pokes to get some major focus and kick Pokemon to the ground. But I will tolerate Charizards presence here.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    What's the point of still discussing about this if Serebii already confirmed it's Ash's Charizard?
    When did he confirm that it was Ash's Charizard? Could someone please show me the receipts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    When did he confirm that it was Ash's Charizard? Could someone please show me the receipts?
    He said the return of Charizard when he first posted the news but then now it says

In The Animé Department
    Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N - Episode Titles

The magazine, Pokémon Fan, has revealed a new episode title for an upcoming episode. This episode features Charizard and the Kanto Festival within Unova. The episodes are due to air on March 7th respectively
    Episode 777: Burn, Charizard! VS Dragonite!

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    He said the return of Charizard when he first posted the news but then now it says
    Exactly, it says nothing about Ash's Charizard anymore. So it isn't confirmed. I was bashed for questioning his initial comment about that the other night, but it seems I was right about it not being official. I just wanted to know if any new receipts had been posted, but I guess not. Anyway, I don't see the harm in speculating that the Charizard belongs to another character, especially since this episode takes place at a Kanto fair with tons of Kanto Pokemon roaming around. Seeing another Charizard isn't out of the question.

You guys need to stop falling for Ciccone's trolling. He's ignoring Serebii and saying his own bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows of Destiny View Post
    You guys need to stop falling for Ciccone's trolling. He's ignoring Serebii and saying his own bs.
    Except there's no confirmation that it's Ash's Charizard battling. If you want to be nitpicky, there's no confirmation that it's Iris' Dragonite either. All we know is there's a Charmaner being cute at a Kanto festival. Logic would dictate it's Ash, and Iris'...but we don't know.

We need a better summary.

I think its ash's charizard .. and about charmander appearing .. maybe ash is remembering how did charizard evolved

I'm just going to use common sense and think that it's far more likely that Ash's Charizard returns than that a random Charizard is introduced. I mean, the ending clearly shows Charizard (Ash's Charizard) and Dragonite being buddies, which means they will develop some sort of friendship. And this title explicitly says that it will be Charizard VS Dragonite. Now, going by logic and common sense, it can only be one Charizard - the Charizard featured in the OP and ED (especially in the ED) - Ash's Charizard. So clearly, Ash's Charizard will return. I don't know why it's so hard for some people to grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Except there's no confirmation that it's Ash's Charizard battling. If you want to be nitpicky, there's no confirmation that it's Iris' Dragonite either. All we know is there's a Charmaner being cute at a Kanto festival. Logic would dictate it's Ash, and Iris'...but we don't know.

Jesus, if so then what can it be? Goku's Charizard vs Vegeta's Dragonite?

Bw as a whole has been very dissapointing, cicone is just sealing her heart off from it early.

For all we know it could be Misty's charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I think its ash's charizard .. and about charmander appearing .. maybe ash is remembering how did charizard evolved
    I suggest you read the first post
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15649618

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    That's a performing Charmander.

Except Ciccone just reiterated that Serebii's earlier comment wasn't official and that nothing is confirmed.

And I'm not going with common sense on this one, because the writers don't use that very much either. They've pulled all kinds of twists throughout the BW saga, and I'm not going to fall for their little schemes any longer. Until we get official confirmation about who Charizard's owner is, I'm going to assume that it belongs to someone else. I will not get my hopes up for it being Ash's Charizard just to have my confidence shattered once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Yep. We have very little to go by. I'm sure this will all be cleared up in a week or so. But come on people, We're getting a Dragonite vs Charizard battle. Sounds good enough to me.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    We're getting a Dragonite vs Charizard battle. Sounds good enough to me.
    It sounds great.

I can't wait to see all the people's reactions when Dragonite kicks his ***. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    It sounds great.

I can't wait to see all the people's reactions when Dragonite kicks his ***. :P
    Not likely at all.

Charizard held his own against a much stronger Dragonite.

I'm really excited for this battle but even more to see Ash's Charizard. And yes I do want to get my hopes up.

I really cant get excited by this battle.

- either Charizard loses his first battle back
    - or Dragonite loses its 3rd big battle in a row
    - or the battle is a tie/unresolved and were left with another unsatisfing battle.

That's why I'm hoping its not Ashs Charizard or not Iris Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    - either Charizard loses his first battle back
    - or Dragonite loses its 3rd big battle in a row
    I know some of you may have missed this because I added it a few minutes after posting my post but allow me to quote myself the important part:

Edit: Also third consecutive loss for Dragonite if it loses to Charizard? There's how many episodes before this one? It's not at all conceivable that Dragonite wins battles in those episodes.....why?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast