Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Hybrid View

Default BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

http://twitpic.com/bzwwgv

Burn Up, Charizard! VS Dragonite!!

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    From Bluseun.

"Burn, Lizardon! VS Kairyuu!"
    "Satoshi, N, and friends come to the Kanto Fair, which exhibits the local products and culture of the Kanto region. A Hitokage appears on a stage, and makes a cute performance with Ember. But it missteps, and crashes into the set..."
    "FUN AND LIVELY!"
    " -> Looking around the Kanto Fair. It's full of rare items!"
    "<- Hitokage breathes out Ember beautifully."
    NEW (February 7):

Ash and his friends have come to the "Kanto Fair", which introduces local products and the culture of the Kanto region. On a stage specially set up for the occasion, Professor Oak introduces Pokemon from the Kanto region. A Charmander which has never visited a different region before, eagerly makes a performance, but in a careless moment it staggers and falls off the stage. Ash and his friends bring Charmander to the Pokémon Center.
    Last edited by Sushi; 7th February 2013 at 4:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    http://twitpic.com/bzwwgv

Burn Up, Charizard! VS Dragonite!!
    DAMN IT WRITERS THIS HAD BETTER BE ASH and IRIS HERE!

Getting trolled here would be unberable ....

LOL, there is a Charmander in that scan.

Guess Ash's Charizard isn't returning after all. All hell has broken loose.

All I see is a Charmander. Did you translate correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    LOL, there is a Charmander in that scan.

Guess Ash's Charizard isn't returning after all. All hell has broken loose.
    xD

Well its obvious it isn't Ash's now. Most likely this Charmander evolves into the one we see in the opening.

Well its obvious it isn't Ash's now. Most likely this Charmander evolves into the one we see in the opening.
    Let's not get carried away. The opening showed Ash looking up and Charizard staring back at him. That's all the confirmation we needed.

Or are you just joking?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Let's not get carried away. The opening showed Ash looking up and Charizard staring back at him. That's all the confirmation we needed.

Or are you just joking?
    The previous opening showed Primeape at Oak's lab yet that didn't happen in the show. The openings are not accurate representations of the episodes.

The previous opening showed Primeape at Oak's lab yet that didn't happen in the show. The openings are not accurate representations of the episodes.
    I don't recall Primeape getting a spotlight scene fighting a legendary with it staring back at Ash. Are you also forgetting the ending sequence where Charizard and Dragonite are Bff's?

I don't recall Primeape getting a spotlight scene fighting a legendary with it staring back at Ash. Are you also forgetting the ending sequence where Charizard and Dragonite are Bff's?
    It can very well be a new Charizard. Hence how out of character it is in the ending.

They are when they show pokemon in tandem with the actual plot, hence charizard deflecting reshiram's flamethrower. They're also not going to have a random CotD's pokemon be the hero against a pokemon capable of reshaping the earth.

Anyway, I think the purpose here is to introduce charizard as a pokemon to the newer fans, so when Ash's does appear, they don't have to waste time dexing it.

Quote Originally Posted by cauldronmaster View Post
    They are when they show pokemon in tandem with the actual plot, hence charizard deflecting reshiram's flamethrower. They're also not going to have a random CotD's pokemon be the hero against a pokemon capable of reshaping the earth.

Anyway, I think the purpose here is to introduce charizard as a pokemon to the newer fans, so when Ash's does appear, they don't have to waste time dexing it.
    Ignore him or report him. He isn't acting this way on Bulbagarden. He's attempting to incite strife.

And we have yet another Dewott that doesn´t belongs to Ash =P

"I-hope-Oshawott-pops-out-of-his-pokéball-and-sees-Dewott-so-he-can-get-inspired-to-evolve" comments in 3 ... 2 ... 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    And we have yet another Dewott that doesn´t belongs to Ash =P

"I-hope-Oshawott-pops-out-of-his-pokéball-and-sees-Dewott-so-he-can-get-inspired-to-evolve" comments in 3 ... 2 ... 1...
    That's the Gulf Coast episode.

All I see is a Charmander. Did you translate correctly?

xD
    I don't see a Dragonite. Do you?

The scan literally shows the Charmander beginning to evolve into Charmeleon.
    It's using Ember.

I'm hollering like a howler monkey right now. The summary image implies that it's not even Ash's Charizard that will appear in Episode N. Oh God, I'm imagining the meltdowns. *Runs*

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm hollering like a howler monkey right now. The summary image implies that it's not even Ash's Charizard that will appear in Episode N. Oh God, I'm imagining the meltdowns. *Runs*

I saw on bulbapedia episode guide, it says that ash had a flashback of his cahrmander and charmeleon, so maybe it was in his flashback shown when charmander evolves.
    and it says it's ash's charizard.
    Last edited by DamirezM2; 28th February 2013 at 6:43 PM.

Cilan catches a Charmander and the Charizard from the opening that will battle Ghetsis is Ash's?

Well, I'll just wait until more information comes to this episode. But, it's cool to see Charmander appear.

Now let's just wait for the inevitable

OMG IT'S CHARMANDER IRIS MUST HAVE IT!!!

*I'm already imagining the horror*

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Now let's just wait for the inevitable

OMG IT'S CHARMANDER IRIS MUST HAVE IT!!!

*I'm already imagining the horror*
    After May got Bulbasaur/Squirtle, the writers probably can't resist giving the last Kanto starter to someone.

Huh...well, this might be, uh, well, interesting
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

THis is the episode title

Oh Mother Teresa. I'm praying that people don't get too upset by this turn of events. Although on the bright side, I'm kind of glad that Ash's Charizard might not be coming back. I mean why should he get to return when Ash has dozens of neglected Pokemon back at Oak's ranch? It just doesn't seem fair.

Oh Mother Teresa. I'm praying that people don't get too upset by this turn of events. Although on the bright side, I'm kind of glad that Ash's Charizard might not be coming back. I mean why should he get to return when Ash has dozens of neglected Pokemon back at Oak's ranch? It just doesn't seem fair.
    Don't forget that Ash hasn't even made an effort to bring back any old Pokemon in BW either.

It appeared in the opening saving Satoshi, it most likely is his. And battling Iris's Kairyu apparently.

OMG BABY HITOKAGE IRIS CATCH IT!!!!!VXJFKMJFDDMKBV

Page 1 of 92 123451151 ... LastLast