Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

The Distro Kairyu has Safeguard, Thunder Punch, Wing Attack, and Dragon Rush.

I personally prefer Flamethrower and Ice Beam over Wing Attack, but Wing Attack gives it a Flying-type move but still the animation is meh to me. Safeguard could be cool if it has a connection to team Plasma, like using Safeguard helps keep Kairyu and other Pokemon from being mind-controlled. It seems as though Iris and Satoshi won't be battling, Kairyu, controlled by TP, will be facing off against Lizardon who has an awesome new Dragon-type move in Dragon Tail. I'm really excited, I'm guessing once Kairyu regains control these two become the best of friends.

Again, I wouldn't mind Safeguard if it has a purpose and gives Kairyu a defensive move to work and it's connected to the story.

It had to be Dragon Tail... Dragon Rush would have been better for Charizard.
        Spoiler:- Favourite Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Yay, Charizard has Dragon Tail. I swear to God, if he doesn't use Seismic Toss, I'm gonna be mad.

(Think this is from this episode. Not sure, really.)
    This doesn't look as if they're at a 'Kanto fair' anymore! xD

And Team Plasma out of nowhere? Awesome! :P

Charizard with Dragon Tail, well that's underwhelming.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Who're those people standing near Ash and co. I see Iris, Cilan and I think N, but who else?

Also, with a Distribution of Dragonite coming out a week after this episode and it having the moves Safeguard and Wing Attack, does anyone think that Dragonite might get a new move?
    It actually looks a bit like either Burgundy or Georgia standing next to Cilan, the figure next to Iris seems like a Bisharp to me: Red, black and hints of yellow on top.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Pretty sure the figure next to Iris is N....

You can see it has brown pants and a white shirt.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Haha it is Ash's it looks like the Charizard haters are wrong.

Dragon tail....what is with writers and DT?

We still don't know if this is Ash's Charizard, we need official proof.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Haha it is Ash's it looks like the Charizard haters are wrong.

Dragon tail....what is with writers and DT?
    it's the new "Iron Tail." but since Pikachu can't learn it, they had to give it to someone amongst Ash's pokemon--;

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    We still don't know if this is Ash's Charizard, we need official proof.
    True, but at this point I'm pretty 99.9% on it being Satoshi's due to the fact it's saving the day.

I don't mind Lizardon with Dragon Tail, it's an underused Dragon-type move. I guess Kairyu got rid of Flamethrower because Lizardon has it too? Either way this is just awesome, imo. I really love both those Dragons. XD The fact Lizardon is helping out Kairyu in his time of need is fantastic.

I'm surprised anyone realized that this episode will air on March 14th. So this is an episode after "Burn! Charizard VS Dragonite". This means Charizard is staying and the battle could last 2 epěsodes. Cool. And with Dragonite being controlled by Plasma, his powers are maximized too. This will be a hell of a battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I'm surprised anyone realized that this episode will air on March 14th. So this is an episode after "Burn! Charizard VS Dragonite". This means Charizard is staying and the battle could last 2 epěsodes. Cool. And with Dragonite being controlled by Plasma, his powers are maximized too. This will be a hell of a battle.
    Oh, you're right.

So this is basically a two-parter? Well, it's no wonder when Plasma's involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    So, since episode N will only last 14 episodes and this is episode 8, let's see if you still think this isn't Ash's Charizard.
    Where did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    True, but at this point I'm pretty 99.9% on it being Satoshi's due to the fact it's saving the day.

I don't mind Lizardon with Dragon Tail, it's an underused Dragon-type move. I guess Kairyu got rid of Flamethrower because Lizardon has it too? Either way this is just awesome, imo. I really love both those Dragons. XD The fact Lizardon is helping out Kairyu in his time of need is fantastic.
    We need dragon rush for Charizard and outrage for dragonite

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Where did you get that?
    The climax of episode N is episode 14. xD

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...98-BWS2-Climax

I just hope Charizard can do some damage with Dragon Tail, after all Steel wing didn't exactly help it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I just hope Charizard can do some damage with Dragon Tail, after all Steel wing didn't exactly help it much.
    Dragonite's Got OHKOd the last time dragon tail struck

The climax will happen, but I don't think Episode N will end. The episodes after the climax will probably still be a labelled under Episode N. Or it might go back to just being Best Wishes 2.

So I guess this Charizard has to be Ash's now due to how close the climax is.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Dragonite's Got OHKOd the last time dragon tail struck
    Kairyu got hit by Dragon Claw as well, don't forget this was by the strongest Gym Leader and a Dragon Master's Pokemon. I bet Dragon Tail will fit the bill well since Kairyu probably is around the same strength as Shaga's Crimgan.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    The climax will happen, but I don't think Episode N will end. The episodes after the climax will probably still be a labelled under Episode N. Or it might go back to just being Best Wishes 2.

So I guess this Charizard has to be Ash's now due to how close the climax is.
    It says clearly that it is the climax of episode N. That means:

- OP will change so N isn't longer featured.
    - ED will change for the same reason.
    - We'll most likely get a new subtitle for Best Wishes or stick with season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Yay, Charizard has Dragon Tail. I swear to God, if he doesn't use Seismic Toss, I'm gonna be mad.

(Think this is from this episode. Not sure, really.)
    definatly dragon tail lol. Dragonite's being controlled. god damnit ;_;...lol xD

I can't tell, is pikachu being controlled in that other picture?
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Charizard better have a good return story.... Oak just happening to borrow it would be the most stupidest reason ever. And the fact that Ash is using Pikachu in a double battle with Dragonite, it's clear he didn't call on it for a battle
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I can't believe Dragonite is being controlled. How typical lol

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I can't believe Dragonite is being controlled. How typical lol
    At least he's not going on rampage by himself. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Charizard better have a good return story.... Oak just happening to borrow it would be the most stupidest reason ever. And the fact that Ash is using Pikachu in a double battle with Dragonite, it's clear he didn't call on it for a battle
    Hum I don't think its stupid at all, its a Kanto fair, Oak bringing some pokemon from trainers in his lab makes sense, yes it would be easier to bring Bulbasaur but still its not bad, I would prefer if this was a setup episode for Charizard to appear but if it happens this way its better then like people suggested Charizard somehow crossing an ocean and meeting his trainer out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Hum I don't think its stupid at all, its a Kanto fair, Oak bringing some pokemon from trainers in his lab makes sense, yes it would be easier to bring Bulbasaur but still its not bad, I would prefer if this was a setup episode for Charizard to appear but if it happens this way its better then like people suggested Charizard somehow crossing an ocean and meeting his trainer out of nowhere.
    How does Oak even know Charizard's at the Valley (unless it came to the lab for some reason)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How does Oak even know Charizard's at the Valley (unless it came to the lab for some reason)
    Maybe Ash has told him about Charizard being at the Valley.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast