Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Here is it, undeniable proof that it's Ash Charizard:

Spoiler:- told ya:
    Thank you so much!
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Childhood destroyed ;_; (BW Ash look in Kanto and no Pidgeotto in that reference)

But alright then
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    True, but at this point I'm pretty 99.9% on it being Satoshi's due to the fact it's saving the day.

I don't mind Lizardon with Dragon Tail, it's an underused Dragon-type move. I guess Kairyu got rid of Flamethrower because Lizardon has it too? Either way this is just awesome, imo. I really love both those Dragons. XD The fact Lizardon is helping out Kairyu in his time of need is fantastic.
    It's not underused.. Serperior spammed it during the Junior Cup, and the league battle, Drayden's Druddigon used it quite effectively, and a CotD used it during the Donamite. In Best Wishes, it's the most used Dragon-type move, outside of Dragon Rage and Dragon Rush, and even then it's close.

Dual Chop has been used a single time, and Dragon Claw has been used a couple of times by Krookodile. If you want an underused Dragon-type move, then that would be Twister... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I'm surprised anyone realized that this episode will air on March 14th. So this is an episode after "Burn! Charizard VS Dragonite". This means Charizard is staying and the battle could last 2 epěsodes. Cool. And with Dragonite being controlled by Plasma, his powers are maximized too. This will be a hell of a battle.
    Did you mean that 'nobody realized'? Well, the picture does kinda show Charizard vs. Dragonite, so it's no wonder why we thought it was the Burn!-title..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Alright, where the people who doubted this'd be Ash's Charizard now, is that scan proof enough?

Finally. Satoshi no Lizardon

It better not beat Reshiram though XD I still want Zekrom to save the day

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Alright, where the people who doubted this'd be Ash's Charizard now, is that scan proof enough?
    Doubt? I'd call it skeptical, because before it became known that the climax starts just 4 episodes after this one.... there was no reason to believe this was Ash's Charizard, unless you wanted it on the team till July
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

-------------------------------
    Anyways, it seems that they will show some flashbacks, that's nice! And they re-made the scenes with Ash and Charizard , and the 3 starters in Kanto. Looks weird with the new animation :P
    Last edited by Sushi; 12th February 2013 at 7:50 PM.

I don't know, I'm still not sold. Joking of course. >:3

The date is interesting, considering the Charizard vs Dragonite episode is for the 7th. Hopefully we get the title of the next episode soon. Not sure what to expect from this episode now, perhaps Dragonite and Charizard have a battle here, a rivalry one, then Dragonite gets controlled in the end of the episode and the fight continues next episode. After Dragonite is saved, he and Charizard will forever be best buddies.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Childhood destroyed ;_; (BW Ash look in Kanto and no Pidgeotto in that reference)

But alright then
    Actually, (had to check back on this one) Pidgeotto wasn't out of its Pokeball when Ash, Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Squirtle were crowded around Charmander's tail flame. It only came out when Ash agreed that they'd "all be cold together". I always remember the hilarity of Ash shouting each of his Pokemon's names in surprise, but none moreso than when he shouted Pidgeotto's in surprise as if he forgot it existed!

As for Ash's BW style, I suppose it is to be expected if the scenes have been redrawn because many newer viewers would be scratching their heads as to why Ash suddenly looks subtly different. I'm totally with you that it's a kick to the ol' childhood though. But still... OS references in BW for the win! Welcome back Charizard.

I see in the Kanto flashbacks they purposely excluded Misty and Brock.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 12th February 2013 at 5:03 PM.

Wow! I'm really excited about all this. Ash's Charizard returns, Mewtwo returns, how much fanservice can they put into one arc?
    The only thing I'm dissapointed at, is that Episode N last only 14 episodes. It's too short for me. But, can I ask more then Charizard appearing in both anime and movie, and Mewtwo reappearing? I think those are my favourites pokemon characters!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    LOL, I see in the Kanto flashbacks they purposely excluded Misty and Brock.
    Why would they do that?

LOL, I see in the Kanto flashbacks they purposely excluded Misty and Brock.
    I don't think so, since none of them were in that cave scene.

Why would they do that?
    They excluded Misty out of DP's Kanto flashbacks, like when they showed Jasmine's Gym.

They excluded Misty out of DP's Kanto flashbacks, like when they showed Jasmine's Gym.
    First, Jasmine's Gym was from Johto.
    Second, they showed Misty's fishing hook in DP, so why would they hide her later?
    Also, what do you have to say now, Cyber? Ash's Charizard is back, told you so.

Why would they do that?
    Kasumi got excluded from the Raichu Gym Battle flashbacks iirc.

The scan shows 'Kanto'-Ash hugging his Charizard.

Then it shows Charizard and Dragonite fighting in BWn9, which airs on March 14th. Hence, no conclusive proof that it is Ash's Charizard in BWn8.

Just lol'ing though xD

Jasmine's gym obviously being in Kanto, and the Misty lure in Buizel's capture episode obviously not referencing Misty.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Don't you think it's weird that Ash's Charizard return in episode 8 (March) and stays till the end of Plasma conflict in episode 14 (April) but he is in the movie (July) too?
    And a new opening for such a little amount of episodes... Also his frienship with Dragonite...
    I'm starting to think that either Episode N doesn't end there or Charizard might stay till the end of BW (or at least till the movie).
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How does Oak even know Charizard's at the Valley (unless it came to the lab for some reason)
    What? ofc he knows, do you seriously believe Satoshi doesn't tell the professor that his Charizard is there? just like Squirtle? There are off-screen stuff, the kid probably talks about a lot of stuff with Oak when he goes back to Pallet and that is obviously a given...

--------

Anyway once again some of you guys are the most innocent/clueless people ever, some people like me and probably Joltik though this was a good setup to make Charizard appear later but those that say its not Satoshi Charizard they are trolling the **** out of you like they have been doing for years around here, yeah stick it into the troll faces they will laugh in your face even more.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 12th February 2013 at 5:28 PM.

Finally actual proof. Anyways, those pictures imply that we might be getting a flashback due to Ash in those pictures having his eyes from BW.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I wonder if Ash's Bulba/Squirtle will be seen outside the flashback.

I wonder if Ash's Bulba/Squirtle will be seen outside the flashback.
    I'd love it if they were.

Whats that? Mewtwo is returning than? Is this confirmed? Man, my wishes are coming true.

Finally!! Now people can stop saying this isn't Charizard, we have proof. Can't wait for this.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I just hope Dragon Tail is useful for Charizard unlike Steel Wing...

Though i'm willing to bet that if Pikachu was part Dragon they would've given it the move instead, it's like the new Iron Tail --;

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What? ofc he knows, do you seriously believe Satoshi doesn't tell the professor that his Charizard is there? just like Squirtle? There are off-screen stuff, the kid probably talks about a lot of stuff with Oak when he goes back to Pallet and that is obviously a given...
    You know I'm just trying to hide that fact that I was wrong XD (of coarse why should I have believed that a Charizard being in the title meant 100% that is was Ash's)

Page 44 of 113 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast