Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

  1. #1401
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Hello , You know how the current series is like !
    Writer won't let Ash win against anyone unless they are forced too !
    It's just my opinion Vodor! I just want Charizard to win! You can disagree with my opinion all you like, I'm not changing my mind.
    Last edited by NegaiFreak; 16th February 2013 at 7:07 PM.

  2. #1402
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    This is one of those times when they draw Charizard in a ridiculous way. I hope the look gets better in the episode. And by the way, can somebody please tell me the exact place where this picture was found? I went to TV-Tokyo and I didn't find it.
    Nobody still has the original link, please?

  3. #1403
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    But I rather like if they doesn't try at all.
    But again its a anime so Charizard victory depend on writer .
    Charizard is the only pokemon that come close to a Dragonite .
    If Writer want to glorify Iris's Dragonite then they should try other fish but they better live Charizard along .
    It been 7 year since Charizard last appearance and the last thing I hate to see is that Charizard being some punching Bag for Dragonite.


    Hello , You know how the current series is like !
    Writer won't let Ash win against anyone unless they are forced too !
    What in the world is up with your you and Satoshi winning everything? He's not an invincible trainer who can kick everyone's asses, he can lose. Hell, he lost to Hikari's rival, Kengo, in DP. Kengo was a brand-new trainer too. Dento managed to prevail against Araragi-Hakase and Bel, unlike him. Iris's Doryuzu tossed Pikachu like a ragtoy in the Don Battle finales. Masaomi, Kenyan's temporary rival, beat him in the Donamite. Pikachu was pretty much even with Hikari's Magmarashi.(Hatched from an Egg in DP, remember?)

    Like I said before, just because your fave isn't made out to be invincible does not mean you can claim BW is "rigged", the writers do not give a **** about older fans. They write this show with the intentions of selling toys and video games, they could really care less about how angry fans are on an English-speaking Pokemon forum.'

    Besides, it would be boring to see Satoshi skewer everyone he came across. Remember in early Jouto when his Lizardon outclassed all of Nonoko(Casey)'s Pokemon with ease? Battles would not be fun to watch without some type of struggle or opposition.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 16th February 2013 at 7:29 PM.

  4. #1404

    Default

    I'm guessing now that Charizard will win, but not by making Dragonite faint. He'll win by releasing Dragonite from Team Plasma's control and maybe we'll see the beginning of their friendship start off by teaming up against Team Plasma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  5. #1405
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    If that actually happens, I'm gonna sue the writers for psychological damage.
    Anyway, I don't see that happening, Dragonite becoming a punching bag for Charizard it's more likely. But I don't think that'll happen neither.
    The most likely scenario would be Dragonite getting under Plasma control and Charizard fighting him to snap him out.
    Vodor's got a point... Ash doesn't have the track record this season to back it up, even with Charizard coming around
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  6. #1406
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    What in the world is up with your you and Satoshi winning everything? He's not an invincible trainer who can kick everyone's asses, he can lose. Hell, he lost to Hikari's rival, Kengo, in DP. Kengo was a brand-new trainer too. Dento managed to prevail against Araragi-Hakase and Bel, unlike him. Iris's Doryuzu tossed Pikachu like a ragtoy in the Don Battle finales. Masaomi, Kenyan's temporary rival, beat him in the Donamite. Pikachu was pretty much even with Hikari's Magmarashi.(Hatched from an Egg in DP, remember?)

    Like I said before, just because your fave isn't made out to be invincible does not mean you can claim BW is "rigged", the writers do not give a **** about older fans. They write this show with the intentions of selling toys and video games, they could really care less about how angry fans are on an English-speaking Pokemon forum.'

    Besides, it would be boring to see Satoshi skewer everyone he came across. Remember in early Jouto when his Lizardon outclassed all of Nonoko(Casey)'s Pokemon with ease? Battles would not be fun to watch without some type of struggle or opposition.
    Say what you want, but that doesn't change the fact that if Charizard lose to Dragonite, it will be one of the worst thing they've ever done (on pair with Pikachu vs Snivy).
    And about the bolded part, I think they do care about older and occidental fans. If not, they wouldn't be doing a worldwide release for Gen.6, with the names being released in all languages at the same time. They wouldn't be bringing Charizard back neither, if they only care about newer fans who started watching the series with BW or DP. Muk's cameo is another proof that they do care about the fans that have watched this show since the very beggining. There isn't point on showing Muk to the newer fans that didn't see it before (aside the opening). And Charizard's flashback as a Charmander with Squirtle and Bulbasaur are a conclusive proof that the writers don't want the OS to be forget.

  7. #1407
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    What in the world is up with your you and Satoshi winning everything? He's not an invincible trainer who can kick everyone's asses, he can lose. Hell, he lost to Hikari's rival, Kengo, in DP. Kengo was a brand-new trainer too. Dento managed to prevail against Araragi-Hakase and Bel, unlike him. Iris's Doryuzu tossed Pikachu like a ragtoy in the Don Battle finales. Masaomi, Kenyan's temporary rival, beat him in the Donamite. Pikachu was pretty much even with Hikari's Magmarashi.(Hatched from an Egg in DP, remember?)

    Like I said before, just because your fave isn't made out to be invincible does not mean you can claim BW is "rigged", the writers do not give a **** about older fans. They write this show with the intentions of selling toys and video games, they could really care less about how angry fans are on an English-speaking Pokemon forum.'

    Besides, it would be boring to see Satoshi skewer everyone he came across. Remember in early Jouto when his Lizardon outclassed all of Nonoko(Casey)'s Pokemon with ease? Battles would not be fun to watch without some type of struggle or opposition.
    When Did I say Ash should win Everything ?
    If I remember correct , Iris haven't beaten by anyone of her age accept Ash .
    But , It because Dragonite gone out of control .
    Nobody around Iris's age defected Iris properly !
    But you not ranting about it.
    After all , You're Iris fan So You don't want Iris to suffer any defect .
    Ash been suffer really pathetic defect one after another so I don't want to see his charizard being beaten too.
    But You start shouting about me saying Ash should win everything.
    I guess-
    Everything fair for your favorite Character but nothing fair for Ash.
    Isn't huh !
    It understandable that your fine since your fav character are invincible !
    Cilan happen to be super powerful A-class Connoisseur who have crush every single connoisseur who appeared so far and Iris is almost undefeated among all the people around her age !
    Why won't you try to rant about then instate of complaining about little victory Ash gets !
    Off course , Your mad since I want Iris to be defected !

    FYI : I'm not the one starter flame-betting here ,

  8. #1408
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    When Did I say Ash should win Everything ?
    If I remember correct , Iris haven't beaten by anyone of her age accept Ash .
    But , It because Dragonite gone out of control .
    Nobody around Iris's age defected Iris properly !
    But you not ranting about it.
    After all , You're Iris fan So You don't want Iris to suffer any defect .
    Ash been suffer really pathetic defect one after another so I don't want to see his charizard being beaten too.
    But You start shouting about me saying Ash should win everything.
    I guess-
    Everything fair for your favorite Character but nothing fair for Ash.
    Isn't huh !
    It understandable that your fine since your fav character are invincible !
    Cilan happen to be super powerful A-class Connoisseur who have crush every single connoisseur who appeared so far and Iris is almost undefeated among all the people around her age !
    Why won't you try to rant about then instate of complaining about little victory Ash gets !
    Off course , Your mad since I want Iris to be defected !

    FYI : I'm not the one starter flame-betting here ,
    Me: Leave Doryuzu alone man. He/she never said anything about wanting Iris to win at all. In fact, I think he/she wants Ash to win considering he needs a victory right now.

    EDIT: Rank-Up Time!
    Last edited by NegaiFreak; 16th February 2013 at 7:58 PM.

  9. #1409
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Say what you want, but that doesn't change the fact that if Charizard lose to Dragonite, it will be one of the worst thing they've ever done (on pair with Pikachu vs Snivy).
    And about the bolded part, I think they do care about older and occidental fans. If not, they wouldn't be doing a worldwide release for Gen.6, with the names being released in all languages at the same time. They wouldn't be bringing Charizard back neither, if they only care about newer fans who started watching the series with BW or DP. Muk's cameo is another proof that they do care about the fans that have watched this show since the very beggining. There isn't point on showing Muk to the newer fans that didn't see it before (aside the opening). And Charizard's flashback as a Charmander with Squirtle and Bulbasaur are a conclusive proof that the writers don't want the OS to be forget.
    I don't care, you have your opinion and I have mine. Kairyu has shown nothing that indicates that Lizardon should be stronger or weaker than it, or vice-versa. The Pokemon Anime caters to young children, not adults or teenagers. The Pokemon games are marketed as a family dynamic-type deal, so that's different. Lizardon is being brought back because it's an extremely marketable and fully-evolve Pokemon. The writers have been referencing the past in this show since it began.

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    When Did I say Ash should win Everything ?
    If I remember correct , Iris haven't beaten by anyone of her age accept Ash .
    But , It because Dragonite gone out of control .
    Nobody around Iris's age defected Iris properly !
    But you not ranting about it.
    After all , You're Iris fan So You don't want Iris to suffer any defect .
    Ash been suffer really pathetic defect one after another so I don't want to see his charizard being beaten too.
    But You start shouting about me saying Ash should win everything.
    I guess-
    Everything fair for your favorite Character but nothing fair for Ash.
    Isn't huh !
    It understandable that your fine since your fav character are invincible !
    Cilan happen to be super powerful A-class Connoisseur who have crush every single connoisseur who appeared so far and Iris is almost undefeated among all the people around her age !
    Why won't you ty to rant about then instate of complaining about little victory Ash gets !
    Off course , Your mad since I want Iris to be defected !

    FYI : I'm not the one starter flame-betting here ,
    What does Iris being defeated by someone around her age have to do with any of this? Yes, I'm an Iris fan, but if you actually read my previous post in the thread you would know that if this was a formal battle I would want Lizardon to win. Iris and Dento are not undefeatable, they've been portrayed as experienced trainers from the beginning and that's totally justified and okay. But they've never been portrayed as unbeatable.

  10. #1410
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Still wondering how in the world will Charizard meet up with Ash. :/

  11. #1411
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Still wondering how in the world will Charizard meet up with Ash. :/
    You mean it hasn't even been mentioned yet? Oops, talk about a plot hole that needs to be filled.

  12. #1412
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    I wonder what N will think about Charizard. Will he see the bond between Ash and Charizard or something else?
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  13. #1413
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I wonder what N will think about Charizard. Will he see the bond between Ash and Charizard or something else?
    I'm wondering about that as well. He probably will see it as well as he saw his with Pikachu. Wait, what did he say when he saw Ash and Pikachu? I have no clue. ._. But, it had to be similar to what he said in the games.

  14. #1414
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm wondering about that as well. He probably will see it as well as he saw his with Pikachu. Wait, what did he say when he saw Ash and Pikachu? I have no clue. ._. But, it had to be similar to what he said in the games.
    Well considering the first part of the finale has Ash vs N in it, something is going to go wrong.

  15. #1415
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Well considering the first part of the finale has Ash vs N in it, something is going to go wrong.
    Ash vs N doesn't necessarily mean a battle... just look at Axew vs Druddigon, the two didn't even remotely come in contact in battle
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  16. #1416
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Ash vs N doesn't necessarily mean a battle... just look at Axew vs Druddigon, the two didn't even remotely come in contact in battle
    I don't think they will have a Pokemon battle. N is never going to have a Pokemon battle in the anime. That's my prediction. I think they are going to battle over their beliefs.

  17. #1417
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I wonder what N will think about Charizard. Will he see the bond between Ash and Charizard or something else?
    N's reaction: "..."

    Really, I don't see him getting too excited over Charizard. At best he'll notice the bond between him and his trainer and maybe gain hope that some humans can be good to Pokemon. But so far it seems to me that N's just standing in the background while the Kanto Pokemon take the spotlight. Episode N: where N isn't even the main character.

  18. #1418
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    N's reaction: "..."

    Really, I don't see him getting too excited over Charizard. At best he'll notice the bond between him and his trainer and maybe gain hope that some humans can be good to Pokemon. But so far it seems to me that N's just standing in the background while the Kanto Pokemon take the spotlight. Episode N: where N isn't even the main character.
    Does Episode N even have a main character? I mean I guess you could say it's Ash but he was always the main character and I don't think anyone should really have expected N to take that title from him.

  19. #1419
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    N's reaction: "..."

    Really, I don't see him getting too excited over Charizard. At best he'll notice the bond between him and his trainer and maybe gain hope that some humans can be good to Pokemon. But so far it seems to me that N's just standing in the background while the Kanto Pokemon take the spotlight. Episode N: where N isn't even the main character.
    So basically N will be like all the normal Pokemon fans
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  20. #1420
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Ash vs N doesn't necessarily mean a battle... just look at Axew vs Druddigon, the two didn't even remotely come in contact in battle
    I agree with you on that, Joltik. I think N won't make a pokemon battle in the anime. I mean, after all he already said that he doesn't like people making pokemon battle.

  21. #1421
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I agree with you on that, Joltik. I think N won't make a pokemon battle in the anime. I mean, after all he already said that he doesn't like people making pokemon battle.
    I never said N would have a Pokémon battle. I really don't see the anime making N battle but N will oppose Ash in some way hence the "Ash vs N" in the title.

  22. #1422
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default

    It was because it was off topic and out of place. It made lots of people angry including myself watching you and Joltik butt heads. This thread was created to discuss Charizard's return to the Anime and it's impact on the cast and the episode it returns in and not be a bickering battle dome.

    I do appreciate them for doing that by the way. Charizard on the other hand I think is interesting its last battle was against Brandon's Dusclops and maybe it hasn't recovered due to the loss. Who knows all we know up to this point is Charizard makes a comeback, faces off vs. Iris' Dragonite, Potentially goes up against Reshiram.
    Let there be rock

    My teams

    1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

    2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

    3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

    4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

    5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

    white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

  23. #1423
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Does Episode N even have a main character? I mean I guess you could say it's Ash but he was always the main character and I don't think anyone should really have expected N to take that title from him.
    I'm just upset that the Prince of Pokemon (aka N) was so hyped before Episode N started and now he's sort of taken a backseat in an arc that should be all about him. And I get that Charizard is a popular Pokemon which is why more focus has been given to him, and I'm not trying to downplay his return. I just wish N did more than just hang around with Ash and friends so that he'd get noticed as much as Charizard. It's my sincerest hope that he'll actually get to do something other than just observe the match (Charizard vs. Dragonite). He needs to get up and get involved in every episode imo.

  24. #1424
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I never said N would have a Pokémon battle. I really don't see the anime making N battle but N will oppose Ash in some way hence the "Ash vs N" in the title.
    Yeah, I've never said the opposite. N will opose to Ash in what each of them believe may be.

  25. #1425
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    It made lots of people angry
    By "people," do you mean you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai619 View Post
    watching you and Joltik butt heads.
    People were discussing N's reactions to Charizard. I don't see how it is off topic when Charizard is going to play a role in the N arc. And Joltik and I aren't butting heads.

Page 57 of 113 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •