Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I can't believe people don't know that Japan hasn't disclosed a gender lol
    Yeah, those are a pain as well, some people think Infernape is a male when it's not confirmed.

As for the Charizard, Charla makes it pretty obvious. Same as that Meganium with Sceptile in the BF saga.

Sibling relationship? have you actually watched the Dragon's Den episode? you're really stubborn.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I can't believe there are people who still consider that there's a remote possibility that Ash's Charizard could be female lol
    I hope you realize that I was joking when I said that Ash's Charizard could be female/pregnant.

But seriously, I want to have a word with the person in charge of the animation in this episode. Charizard looks bloated; I'm talking about Wailord-esque proportions here. Even though I don't particularly care for him I still think he deserves better, especially in his return episode, which is supposed to be a momentous occasion. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I hope you realize that I was joking when I said that Ash's Charizard could be female/pregnant.

But seriously, I want to have a word with the person in charge of the animation in this episode. Charizard looks bloated; I'm talking about Wailord-esque proportions here. Even though I don't particularly care for him I still think he deserves better, especially in his return episode, which is supposed to be a momentous occasion. :x
    There is so many pages already, could you link me to the pic with Charizard?

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Maybe he can teach him how to be liked by the fandom. jk But he seriously can show Pignite a few things being fellow evolved fire types. But I feel like Infernape would have been a better candidate to show Pignite anything considering their same typing.
    I doubt that because Infernape fights a completely different way, and is faster without relying on a move to pump up it's speed.

Just because two pokemon are of the same element doesn't mean they will battle the same way.

I'm curious to see what Charizard's fourth move is as well, i'm really hoping it's Blast Burn (Come on already writers why do you not want us to see this attack?) but i'll be satisfied with anything as long as it's new, Overheat and Steel Wing didn't help him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    These past two times Charizard made a return, he learned a new move introduced in that generation. So I'm guessing that Dragon Tail is this new move. And isn't Seismic Toss like one of Charizard's signatures? I'd love to see that Earth-sequence in the new Best Wishes resolution DDD

And since Infernape has Flare Blitz, Emboar...I mean Pignite has Flame Charge, and Quilava has Eruption, I'd say Charizard could get Incinerate, Inferno, Blast Burn, or V-CREATE....

Hell, Charizard could even get Fire Blast, I can't believe Ash owns no Fire-types who've learnt or learned but forgot Fire Blast.
    Fire Blast has always been shown as Arcanine and Magmar's move. Two pokemon really associated with Gary.

Ash vs. Gary is pretty much Flamethrower vs. Fire Blast in the Fire-type department and will continue on, even if Gary's not there. Aside from the move not being 'new' anymore, while Overheat was.. Inferno would be an epic choice, but I think Blast Burn would be more logical at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Oh my gosh Piplup beat pakia? 3333333333333333333333333>

I also like the thought of charizard beating reshiram.
    I'm more into the thought of:
    - Ash and Charizard fight Reshiram and N, which goes a long way for Ash and Charizard, until N snaps out of the (hypnotism) grasp of Ghetsis and stops fighting altogether.

There's no need for Charizard to beat Reshiram to a KO, as that's not what that fight will be about.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    //that's me answering to people who thinks Charizard can beat Reshiram. Uh, that's note a joke, just a comparison :P *feels loved*

Anyways, it has Dragon Tail, Flamethrower and two moves that hasn't been shown right. I would love it if it gets Air Slash and umm... Hidden Power /jumped by angry fans Solarbeam? The last slot could belong to Incinerate or Fire Blast or Inferno, and V-Create is Victini-only.
    A pretty bad one.

Anyways, I think Charizard won't forget Seismic Toss. It's his signature move. The last move should be a ranged attack. Maybe Blast Burn. Air Slash or Solarbeam don't fit Charizard at all. I hope he get rid of Steel Wing.

Charizard will have learned Blast Burn and will decimate Dragonite unless Dragonite becomes as miraculous as Gible which won't happen because Ash's Charizard is favored to win by a lot of fans
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

Charizard despite being confirmed is CLEARLY a male. He acts like a male being tough, and he has taken an interest into a Charizard wearing a pink bow which is CLEARLY female, these two Charizard have developed a friendship/relationship which is easy to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatemboar View Post
    Charizard will have learned Blast Burn and will decimate Dragonite unless Dragonite becomes as miraculous as Gible which won't happen because Ash's Charizard is favored to win by a lot of fans
    as sad as it is for me to say i dont think there will be a finish to the charizard vs dragonite battle D: i think it will get interuppted

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    as sad as it is for me to say i dont think there will be a finish to the charizard vs dragonite battle D: i think it will get interuppted
    Either way, I think the battle would be rushed. What, with all the other stuff going on in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Either way, I think the battle would be rushed. What, with all the other stuff going on in this episode.
    I think you are confusing this episode with the next one. This episode is just Charizard returns, flashbacks and the battle.
    It's the next one which will have Colress taking the city and manipulating Dragonite. Probably they fight again there, just for Dragonite to snap out of the mind control. And that battle could get interrumpted.
    But there's no real reason for the battle in this episode to be rushed or interrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatemboar View Post
    Since when have the writers listened to what fans want? I personally think Charizard will win, but bringing up Charizard's fans - most of whom probably no longer watch the anime in the first place - is a bad argument in my opinion. I believe Charizard will win simply because he's stronger than Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    He acts like a male being tough
    Yes, because apparently only male Pokemon can be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    But there's no real reason for the battle in this episode to be rushed or interrupted.
    Arriving to the fair, exploring the festivities, seeing the Charmander doing it's performance and failing, taking it to the Poke-center, Charizard's arrival and Flashbacks, and battle. Unless all that other stuff before the battle is condensed, then the battle will likely be rushed or interrupted.

I be surprised if a battle even remotely happens (bewtween Charizard and Dragonite)... we know Dragonite and Pikachu team up in this episode as well
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I be surprised if a battle even remotely happens (bewtween Charizard and Dragonite)... we know Dragonite and Pikachu team up in this episode as well
    It'll happen, most likely at night if the scans are any indication.

Regarding the Pikachu thing, are you sure it's this episode, and not the next one when Dragonite get's put under control?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    It'll happen, most likely at night if the scans are any indication.

Regarding the Pikachu thing, are you sure it's this episode, and not the next one when Dragonite get's put under control?
    I'm not quite sure to be honest, but I could have swore the image came out before we even got images of Charizard, making it more likely for this episode then the next
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

How would you describe him acting like a male, out of curiosity? I never said female Pokemon don't act tough, but in terms of Charla and Charizard, Ash's Charizard definetly acts tough whilst Charla sits around trying to act cute.
    Last edited by Haunter ゴースト; 25th February 2013 at 9:46 PM.

Did you forget snivy who seems to be made of iron?

Are we really debating whether Charizard is male or not? Sorry but Charla is all the proof we need. I know there has been talk that Charizard could be lesbian but the way the anime describes Pokémon makes me think there are no gays or lesbians among the Pokémon species. I mean why else would attract working on a guy automatically make the Pokémon using attract a girl and vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Because people lack a brain cell?
    I don't think that's it. I think Pokémon tries to make genders clear. I mean it's not like we're going to find out that by the end of Best Wishes, Snivy is gay and Ash has been wrong about Snivy being a girl all this time.

This post is a bit offensive. I'd say that some people are... extremely skeptic.

Anyway, I firmly believe that Charizard is a male.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    This post is a bit offensive. I'd say that some people are... extremely skeptic.

Anyway, I firmly believe that Charizard is a male.
    I think the people saying its a she is just trying to stir up a discussion when none exists.
    You are in no position to make that comment.

Let me explain a bit more clearly:

People lack a brian cell becuase they should know this about attract, and if attract did work on the same sex, it would be pointless as a move that keeps the opposite gender at bay. So there no gay or Lesbain Pokemon, but humans... Let's not get into that either,

OT, Charizard's moveset, what moves we know so far it has as of bW?

And Pokemonsquared, what do you mean?

Flamethrower and Dragon Tail.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Flamethrower and Dragon Tail.

Page 71 of 113 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast