Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    Sorry to do it, but as you can tell everything knowing Flamethrower drives me mad.
    I agree with you whole heartedly.

Why can the writers/animators use other fire moves more. Like all powerful fire type pokemons using Fire Blast or Lava Plume or Heat Wave or Eruption in the anime. They haven't even showcased Incinerate, Blast Burn, Fiery Dance in the anime yet.

As for a new fire type move for Ash's Charizard, i would really like it to learn Inferno (jp. Rengoku).

Since moves accuracy doesn't matter in the anime and anime-wise it looks more powerful than Flamethrower. Its the perfect replacement for it. And the bonus point about this move is that the flames produced by Inferno in the anime is purple/blue in colour. Plus both its japanese name and english name sound great.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy ketchum View Post
    despite the moveset charizard will still be strong. Hope charizard doesnt regress like ash. the writers should make it stronger than before
    *eyes roll out of head*

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Also, since the battle will probably be unresolved, I have to wonder why Charizard's new moves are being showcased right away. Like, to me if would make more sense to wait until the battle with Reshiram to showcase all of Charizard's new tricks.
    Ugh, this means that it may learn more new things, which means taking screentime from the BW team to do so.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I accept the overdose of Flamethrower for the simple fact that it's not a Fire type battle in the anime until Rica Matsumoto screams *insert Pokemon's name here*, KAEN HOUSHA DA!! No other fire move sounds as cool to me. Except maybe Flare Drive. Or even HONOO NO CHIKAI(Fire Pledge).
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Um... there is something interesting that I read in Serebii:

If you participated in the recent Castelia Gym Season, you shall be able to receive a special Tyranitar. This Tyranitar has its Hidden Ability of Unnerve and the move Seismic Toss, a move it hasn't been able to learn since FireRed & LeafGreen.
    That's something interesting. If they promote a Tyranitar with an old move, why can't they promote Charizard with the same move? Both Pokemon can't learn it since FR/LG, so Charizard knowing the move is even less far-fetched.

It's still too soon to say that ST is gone. Let's just wait for the airing.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Um... there is something interesting that I read in Serebii:

That's something interesting. If they promote a Tyranitar with an old move, why can't they promote Charizard with the same move? Both Pokemon can't learn it since FR/LG, so Charizard knowing the move is even less far-fetched.

It's still too soon to say that ST is gone. Let's just wait for the airing.
    Because they don't promote moves and that has nothing to do with Charizard anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Because they don't promote moves and that has nothing to do with Charizard anyway.
    And? What I mean to say is that the fact that a Charizard can't learn ST in BW doesn't mean that Anime Charizard can't have it. Vaporeon used BubbleBeam, a move that it can't learn since the old Red and Blue, so Ash's Charizard can very well use Seismic Toss.

I'm not complaining, just pointing out this thing.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Man, those flashbacks are looking more awesome in the new animation! It fits well with Ash's first outfit design too, its so cool! :OOO

Kanto Fair, huh? Wow, I like the idea to show so many Kanto Pokemon cameos in decorations and stuff. Haha, lots of stuff going on in this episode!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Man, those flashbacks are looking more awesome in the new animation! It fits well with Ash's first outfit design too, its so cool! :OOO

Kanto Fair, huh? Wow, I like the idea to show so many Kanto Pokemon cameos in decorations and stuff. Haha, lots of stuff going on in this episode!
    Yeah. I wonder if we'll get to see some other Kanto Pokemon, other than the starters.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Yeah. I wonder if we'll get to see some other Kanto Pokemon, other than the starters.
    Probably a few decorations with some, and maybe a couple off for show. I'd laugh if porygon somehow made a cameo.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

And? What I mean to say is that the fact that a Charizard can't learn ST in BW doesn't mean that Anime Charizard can't have it. Vaporeon used BubbleBeam, a move that it can't learn since the old Red and Blue, so Ash's Charizard can very well use Seismic Toss.

I'm not complaining, just pointing out this thing.
    He won't have it, we know the moveset, Seismic Toss was my favourite move of his but I don't really care, he could have but he doesn't.

Didn't say you were, was just answering you.

Gamefreak should stop this whole removing moves from generation to generation policy though, its pretty stupid, Stealth Rock was fine since it was removed for obvious reasons but changing movetutors others TMs, egg moves is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He won't have it, we know the moveset, Seismic Toss was my favourite move of his but I don't really care, he could have but he doesn't.

Didn't say you were, was just answering you.

Gamefreak should stop this whole removing moves from generation to generation policy though, its pretty stupid, Stealth Rock was fine since it was removed for obvious reasons but changing movetutors others TMs, egg moves is annoying.
    And then they brought SR back via tutor and gave to like every 5th gen Poke lololol
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    And then they brought SR back via tutor and gave to like every 5th gen Poke lololol
    Yup, retarded move, remove a move from TM so it gets less access because its pretty OP, then give it back as a move tutor move migth aswell make it a TM again.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 2nd March 2013 at 2:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Ugh, this means that it may learn more new things, which means taking screentime from the BW team to do so.
    Another improvised move is probably already in the making: Flaming Dragon Wing Slash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Yassss, I can't wait to see Misty in BW animation style. These flashbacks are going to slay so hard it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Probably a few decorations with some, and maybe a couple off for show. I'd laugh if porygon somehow made a cameo.
    I wish it would appear, but I can already tell that this episode will mostly feature popular Kanto Pokemon like the Starters and a few other generic ones thrown in. That's why the setting of this episode is so weird to me; the writers are promoting Kanto Pokemon even though there's no real reason to do so.

Yassss, I can't wait to see Misty in BW animation style. These flashbacks are going to slay so hard it's not even funny.
    We are all saaa excited. They're gonna slay lives and I'll still be sobbing over them even if they're only 2 seconds.

myabe we will get lucky and either brock, misty, oak, or ash's charizard will reveal a lot of ash's other pokemon have gotten depressed and are feeling as though ash is neglecting them.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    myabe we will get lucky and either brock, misty, oak, or ash's charizard will reveal a lot of ash's other pokemon have gotten depressed and are feeling as though ash is neglecting them.
    Unlikely or we would see the VA's for those pokemon in the list.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I wish it would appear, but I can already tell that this episode will mostly feature popular Kanto Pokemon like the Starters and a few other generic ones thrown in. That's why the setting of this episode is so weird to me; the writers are promoting Kanto Pokemon even though there's no real reason to do so.
    There is that Kanto Cup in Japan though. Dunno how important something like that actually is but it's there.

I swear this is gonna be a rushed battle (D-nite vs Zard)

Ithink it'll end in a cliffhanger when Dragonite gets possessed or CynthiaN steps in at the end, making it a tie/unresolved.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Brock and Misty aren't even there... they appear only in flashback
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Brock and Misty aren't even there... they appear only in flashback
    youve.....got to be kidding me........REALLY?!? why are the writers so evil?!?!
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

youve.....got to be kidding me........REALLY?!? why are the writers so evil?!?!
    Idk why can't you just accept they're gone?

So any new info on this ep?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    LOL there's not much left to reveal. We'll get the Smash preview tomorrow and then wait till it airs.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Idk why can't you just accept they're gone?

sorry that was my inner child talking who refuses to die.

Even Air Slash would have been better than Wing Attack and Slash in it wasn't for the terrible BW animation of it. Air Slash should look like when Ash's Pidgeot used Gust against Fearow.

There's still hope for Seismic Toss. Piplup, Heracross, and Pansage(to an extent) are proof

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Even Air Slash would have been better than Wing Attack and Slash in it wasn't for the terrible BW animation of it. Air Slash should look like when Ash's Pidgeot used Gust against Fearow.

There's still hope for Seismic Toss. Piplup, Heracross, and Pansage(to an extent) are proof
    Or you know like when Ash's Noctowl used the actual attack :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast