Page 100 of 113 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Wing Attack and Slash?

These are the moves of a Charizard that just evolved, not one that has been battling for years now. What exactly was so wrong with keeping Steel Wing and Seismic Toss?
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I'm starting to think that maybe his move set won't be as bad as some think it will be. Let's think about this for a second. Charizard has the largest move pool of any character in the show, and has been known be able to use more than 4 moves at a time. The reason I'm thinking this, is the last 2 seconds of that video that was posted recently. Right after Charizard uses flamethrower, you see the eyes of some Pokemon getting ready to use some big move. Blast Burn? I'm not sure. What do y'all think?

Anyone else find it strange seeing season 1 Ash with Brown Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Yeah.. it's kind of awkward but we can't really do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Ash never had black eyes. You just saw it wrong. just like how no time has actually passed.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash never had black eyes. You just saw it wrong
    they were just so unseeable e.e xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Ash has always had brown eyes. The style of his eyes, however, has changed since the OS.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    These redone flashbacks are awesome but totally unnecessary. We know who Charizard is. I hope it doesn't end up taking so long to introduce him again. I want the battle more.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

since when did this tread converted into a conversation about the color in Ash's eyes?

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    since when did this tread converted into a conversation about the color in Ash's eyes?
    I guess because A lot of people just don't like the new animation style.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

The preview got me even more excited Gah the flashbacks. Man, this wait is freakin killing me.

edit;

I wonder why the writers felt the need to re due the animation in the flashbacks scenes? Either way newbie fans will be confusedXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I loved the preview! The fist bump between Ash and Charizard was the best!!!

The flashbacks are extremely well done too! Can't wait to see it! First episode I'm gonna watch Raw in a while!

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

I think I shed of tear of pure nostalgia from that preview (No I'm not getting soft, I've just always liked Charmander)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    These redone flashbacks are awesome but totally unnecessary. We know who Charizard is. I hope it doesn't end up taking so long to introduce him again. I want the battle more.
    We know but the little kids don't and the flashback probably happens when Satoshi remembers him and wants to get him back so it makes sense.

I wonder if Ash will mention Squirtle and Bulbasaur...I miss them more than Charizard...

knowing our luck he will not

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I was thinking about something since I played Brawl today. Back in the OS, Charizard battled and maneuvered around a lot without using actual moves. But when it battled in the Battle Frontier, it didn't do that at all VS Dusclops. But it did fly around while battling Articuno, but it didn't stand out compared to before.

For example: when the Blackthorn Dragonite outraged, Charizard did a lot of tackling into it along with creative use of its Fire Spin. With Blastoise, Ash had it fly around dodging Hydro Pumps looking for an opening to get behind it to attack. Then of course the memorable "Burn up the battlefield". Who could forget the battle against Entei? That's probably the best example, a battle with each side only using ONE MOVE(if memory serves me right)

In AG, it was pretty much "Charizard, use _____!"

So does anyone think it could go back to OS style VS Iris' Dragonite? It looks like it might from the preview

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Uh, not them leaving out the most important part of the episode; Misty's cameo. I'm so pressed right now. And as I thought, I'm not a fan of the updated animation; it's almost as if those scenes are no longer canon since they're somewhat different from the original scenes. But yassss @ N actually getting a speaking role, which I was worried wouldn't happen.
    Don't worry you'll see your queen soon.

The flashback scenes with the updated animation look sweet - can't wait for the episode!

You know, it's funny. This episode will be dubbed, which means all these speaking scenes will be dubbed by TPCi, and that's just gonna be weird.

Quality animation here. For whatever reason, Charmander moved its tail from under the blanket to outside the blanket, almost like it wanted the rain to put out its tail.

Was it like that in the original episode?

Alright, marking my week.

Monday: Day
    Tuesday: Off
    Wednesday: Off, One Piece Chapter
    Thursday Night, Charizard Pokemon episode.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You know, it's funny. This episode will be dubbed, which means all these speaking scenes will be dubbed by TPCi, and that's just gonna be weird.

Quality animation here. For whatever reason, Charmander moved its tail from under the blanket to outside the blanket, almost like it wanted the rain to put out its tail.

Well, kinda. However, I don't think it even covered his tail in the old animation. Ash then just took of his coat and covered the rest of his body and they took him to the Pokémon Center. Man, it's amazing how much better the animation has gotten.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Won't be very weird at all imo, Misty's VA voiced Maylene back in DP. Unless you're talking about Sarah Natochenny voicing Kanto Ash.

True, but I don't think it'll be that big a deal. Although, that means it'd be Misty's first role with TPCi since the Mastermind event. Even Charmander/Charmeleon will have a new voice.

They could retain Misty's old VA for the flashback since they have used her before, but that might be wishing for too much.

Charmander's tail? Who remembers? It's a small detail in the scheme of the episode.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

That is so beautiful, oh my god that is amazing...

It reminds me though, of how Ash had already saved its life before it was even captured, yet Charmeleon/Charizard couldn't even appreciate THAT. Well, I guess I should be thankful Charizard got flashbacks, which it would have needed were it ever to re-obey again.

But still, I felt it went on for longer than it should.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Page 100 of 113 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast