Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Team Rocket is not in this episode correct?

So the only "conflicts" will be Charmander getting hurt and Dragonite starting a battle vs Charizard.
    They might appear to stop the battle by stealing Pikachu and Axew then Charizard and Dragonite kick their asses, you have been warned.

I wonder if we will get a new teaser trailer of what will happen after the Episode N arc is over in this episode!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    They might appear to stop the battle by stealing Pikachu and Axew then Charizard and Dragonite kick their asses, you have been warned.
    Why would in normal instances when Team Rocket showed up, they were listed for that role, but in this seemingly one off instance would Team Rocket be in the episode but not be listed it, instead just their VAs are.

I mean Team Rocket in flashback version is almost guaranteed but why aren't they credited for that role of Team Rocket?

I just don't see them showing up in the present.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Team Rocket is not in this episode correct?

So the only "conflicts" will be Charmander getting hurt and Dragonite starting a battle vs Charizard.
    That's not a bad thing at all, that way the episode won't be rushed. I'm glad TR aren't gonna show up and pull a typical generic plot outta their butts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Why would in normal instances when Team Rocket showed up, they were listed for that role, but in this seemingly one off instance would Team Rocket be in the episode but not be listed it, instead just their VAs are.

I mean Team Rocket in flashback version is almost guaranteed but why aren't they credited for that role of Team Rocket?

Imagine if this was a pre BW episode. They'd be crashing the Kanto Festival trying to get Kanto stuff for Giovanni(which interrupts Charizard VS Dragonite) and TRio goes "Oh crap! Charizard's back!!". Then Charizard blasts em off and Dragonite gets jealous

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

I can't wait for this episode

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Imagine if this was a pre BW episode. They'd be crashing the Kanto Festival trying to get Kanto stuff for Giovanni(which interrupts Charizard VS Dragonite) and TRio goes "Oh crap! Charizard's back!!". Then Charizard blasts em off and Dragonite gets jealous
    I've always liked Team Rocket freaking out over Ash's Charizard.

Shame that can't happen here
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Unless Megumi is there to voice Snivy and Shin'chiro voicing Crustle. That's if the whole gang sends out their pokemon to meet Charizard that's how Dragonite starts with his issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Muk, Torterra, Swellow and Totodile FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I said more like Kingler, Tauros, or Glalie over Swellow ^^;
    Well, those mons aren't exactly the powerhouses, Charizard is there because it's known that he holds his ground against legendaries, whereas Muk or Torterra don't do so well in battles.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

I've always liked Team Rocket freaking out over Ash's Charizard.

Shame that can't happen here
    Agreed. I've always loved the part in Pallet Party Panic when the food gets destroyed and Charizard gets pissed. Then he flies up and throws back the bombs with his wings hahahaha classic.

Just giving a warning if said situation indeed happens.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Is that good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Well, those mons aren't exactly the powerhouses, Charizard is there because it's known that he holds his ground against legendaries, whereas Muk or Torterra don't do so well in battles.
    Because clearly writers have no role in that :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Just giving a warning if said situation indeed happens.

Is that good or bad?
    To me, personally it would be entertaining if the right lines were said in the dub. Ignoring that, the situation would be classic TRio but there would have to be something more than just Kanto stuff they want...well maybe some Kanto native food they like or something haha. I'd like it, it'd be a nice throwback episode

Because clearly writers have no role in that :P
    Well then it's too late to complain about it right?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Wait were TR on the list?? As themselves I mean, not their voices??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Well then it's too late to complain about it right?
    I guess Dawn's Buneary would be helpful in this situation then, after all, it beat a legendary Pokemon itself. Sure Phione's legendary status is always taken into question, but it's still classified as such
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I guess Dawn's Buneary would be helpful in this situation then, after all, it beat a legendary Pokemon itself. Sure Phione's legendary status is always taken into question, but it's still classified as such
    That Phione was so powerful too. Buneary could barely keep up with its moves

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Wait were TR on the list?? As themselves I mean, not their voices??
    No, only their VAs are listed not the characters themselves that's why I suggested maybe it was Snivy and Charizard/Crustle.

EDIT: Meowth's VA isn't listed so maybe it is like I said.
    Last edited by _Taidow_; 7th March 2013 at 5:46 AM.

No, only their VAs are listed not the characters themselves that's why I suggested maybe it was Snivy and Charizard/Crustle.
    Well it's clearly Charizard... though I suppose Crustle could appear

EDIT: Meowth's VA isn't listed so maybe it is like I said.
    So their not even in flashbacks?? YAY!! Although it would be weird if they weren't in the Charmander flashback lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Just 5 hours left, no? Hopefully the battle is well-paced. Most Titles in BW that had Pokemon A VS Pokemon B were rushed or never happened.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Not too much longer until the return of Charizard I'm really looking forward to this episode!
    Go Sinnoh team! Go!

Same here! It's been long enough. Time for the good old Charizard to take spotlight again!

The wait is over the wait is over . . .
    really glad that Char is back. but if he losses to Dragonite, all hell will break lose.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Oh man, I am still so pumped up for this episode right now!!! Its way too cool, especially with those awesome flashbacks in the new animation! :OOO

Ooh, way too many things going on this episode! Wow, finally Charizard is returning! Its also so funny seeing Pikachu play around with Charizard again, after all this time!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113 LastLast