Page 39 of 113 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I agree. We already know that there's a Charizard in this episode, and if it was Ash's we would have known by now. Like other people said, the network would want to release information about the identity of the Charizard because it would hype the episode, therefore increasing viewership and ratings, which is what the network cares about the most. And yeah the episode might be a month away, but hype is more potent when it's started early. That's the main reason why we get episode titles and summaries far in advance.
    The logic is flawed no matter what anyone thinks.

Even if Charizard isn't Ash's, would somebody please explain to me why Charizard and Dragonite aren't in the summary?

Seriously you can't argue that Ash's Charizard is so important that it would be in the summary and yet argue an non important Charizard wouldn't.

Since when is a returning Pokemon so important that it would take precedence over anything else.

We don't know WHEN the Charizard is appearing, it's clearly not happening in the beginning episode.

WE ONLY HAVE the first information of this episode. Why do you people think they are going to tell us everything about the episode? Because that's all I am seeing "Oh no they've spelled everything out, clearly it's not Ash's Charizard, even though that's false and all they've done is set up the episode, but I'm going to be biased and think the set up for the episode implies it's not Ash's Charizard. Totally 100% confirmed"

*SIGH*
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Uh, the summary also makes no mention of when they meet up with N. I haven't been keeping up with the episode before this one, but I don't think they see him in that episode. So I'm willing to be that summary is covering up a lot of the episode.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Uh, the summary also makes no mention of when they meet up with N. I haven't been keeping up with the episode before this one, but I don't think they see him in that episode. So I'm willing to be that summary is covering up a lot of the episode.
    N is actually in the Watchog episode. There's a picture of him and Watchog, it was revealed in some magazine.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    This coming from the guy who think Charizard is the only thing that matters. No, I believe if this was Ash's Charizard, we wouldn't be this left in the dark about him, even if the episode is a month away.
    Lol really?? You think I only care about Charizard?? So I wasn't the one defending Prof. Oak when Kira was bashing him?? No all my posts just say:

CHARIZARD!!!!

-_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    N is actually in the Watchog episode. There's a picture of him and Watchog, it was revealed in some magazine.
    Ah, thanks. I saw that picture but didn't know it was from episode 7. I need to keep better watch on these things.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Besides the Kanto Starters, Charizard, and Dragonite what other Kanto Pokemon might appear?
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Besides the Kanto Starters, Charizard, and Dragonite what other Kanto Pokemon might appear?
    Hopefully Ash's Kanto Pokemon.

Muk, Snorlax (even though it was caught in Orange Islands), Tauros, Kingler, anyone else I may have missed.

Hopefully Ash's Kanto Pokemon.

Muk, Snorlax (even though it was caught in Orange Islands), Tauros, Kingler, anyone else I may have missed.
    Bulbasaur and maybe even Primeape.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Bulbasaur and maybe even Primeape.
    Bulbasaur is a Kanto Starter i2i said besides Kanto Starters.

Primeape would be nice, but would be too distracting, since an explanation would have to be warranted, and I don't see it happening.

Bulbasaur is a Kanto Starter i2i said besides Kanto Starters.

Primeape would be nice, but would be too distracting, since an explanation would have to be warranted, and I don't see it happening.
    Maybe Pidgeot? Nah. Kidding. But that would be awesome.

I heard pikachu might appear

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    I heard pikachu might appear
    Really?

Wow, because we haven't seen a Pikachu appear in a very long time....not since....no I can't remember the last time a Pikachu has appeared in the anime.

It's been too long.

Wait....has Pikachu even been in the anime before....oh right Ritchie had one....never mind.

Really?

Wow, because we haven't seen a Pikachu appear in a very long time....not since....no I can't remember the last time a Pikachu has appeared in the anime.

It's been too long.

Wait....has Pikachu even been in the anime before....oh right Ritchie had one....never mind.
    ya i think ritchie was the last one we saw? o and that surfing pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol really?? You think I only care about Charizard?? So I wasn't the one defending Prof. Oak when Kira was bashing him?? No all my posts just say:
    Uh, since when was giving an opinion about a character's personality and role in an episode "bashing"? I used to like him as much as the next person back when he appeared often, but I'm not going to pretend that he's still an important character. I mean I remember the hype surrounding his return in Sinnoh, and look how that turned out. We got a boring episode with almost no plot, and that's what I'm afraid will happen here. I'm not sorry for being critical of his return; it's human nature to question something that seems fishy.

I heard that Muk is going to appear as well

Maybe Pidgeot? Nah. Kidding. But that would be awesome.
    Don't tease me ;____;.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Uh, since when was giving an opinion about a character's personality and role in a episode "bashing"? I used to like him as much as the next person back when he appeared often, but I'm not going to pretend that he's still an important character. I mean I remember the hype surrounding his return in Sinnoh, and look how that turned out. We got a boring episode with almost no plot, and that's what I'm afraid will happen here. I'm not sorry for being critical of his return; it's human nature to question something that seems fishy.
    Oh really?? He's not important anymore?? Tell me if Prof. Oak never existed, where would we be right now??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Where did you hear this?

Where did you hear this?
    Well someone has to rape prof. Oak lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Muk tagged along just to see Ash. xD

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

If we do see Ash's Charizard return, it's very logical that Muk, Tauros, Kingler, Bulbasaur and Squirtle should be allowed to return with Oak for the Kanto Festival too since they are all Pokemon Ash caught in Kanto.

Shame that will probably never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    If we do see Ash's Charizard return, it's very logical that Muk, Tauros, Kingler, Bulbasaur and Squirtle should be allowed to return with Oak for the Kanto Festival too since they are all Pokemon Ash caught in Kanto.

Especially since Oak doesn't even have squirtle.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Especially since Oak doesn't even have squirtle.
    He doesn't have Charizard either.

If people expect him to be in contact with Liza of Johto, i'm sure he's in contact with Officer Jenny of Kanto.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post

He has other trainer pokemon to show if he wants too, he can bring Satoshi Charizard and random trainer Blastoise for example, the other pokemon don't really have a reason to appear, heck this is a good place to make Charizard comeback actually make sense, show a Charizard that is not Satoshi and make him remember and wonder how hes doing and get it transfered, no ******** involved with this method.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Well someone has to rape prof. Oak lol.....
    sigging this.
    Just saying. /killed xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I noticed the fact that, on Bulbapedia, it says that Iris's Dragonite is supposed to appear in this episode. Here. But it hasn't proved that Charizard is Ash's. I wanna know how they conclued that Dragonite is Iris's (even if I personally think it's Iris's, there is no confirmation yet, no?). Did I miss something ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Page 39 of 113 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast