Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Meoletta was promoted heavily and nobody captured it.
    Charizard is one of the most iconic Pokémon from the anime. Whenever you see a Charizard in the anime, what comes to mind? ASH'S CHARIZARD.

It seems we're getting the first wave of hell. If that doesn't turn out to be Ash's, then we'll get the others at the speed of light.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Considering it was a Togekiss, yeah it was strange. Back when DP first started in 2006 people assumed Misty would reunite with Togetic and it'd evolve.

My point is the writers give new characters Pokemon associated with old main characters all the time. May's Bulba/Squirtle, Dawn's Cyndaquil and Togekiss, etc.
    There's a difference, Togekiss never debuted before Dawn received it... Ash's Charizard has been in so many episodes that it would be completely sad if the writers truly think that they can make a random Charizard appear when it has been so heavily emphasized that its Ash's.

Cyber, why are you trying to be "that guy" and argue something with the least evidence in the argument? :/
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    In the ending Sequence, they showed 6 of Ash's pokemon.

If Charizard isn't Ash's, then why would they show only 5 of Ash's pokemon? He always carries 6 around with him.
    Battle Frontier? Remember, only Pikachu, Swellow, Sceptile, Chorpish, and Donphan? Most of the time till Aipom got caught
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Battle Frontier? Remember, only Pikachu, Swellow, Sceptile, Chorpish, and Donphan? Most of the time till Aipom got caught
    Who catches Charizard then? If that's not Ash's, whose is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Charizard is one of the most iconic Pokémon from the anime. Whenever you see a Charizard in the anime, what comes to mind? ASH'S CHARIZARD.
    Uh, only older fans like us think of Ash's Charizard when a Charizard is mentioned. Younger fans probably have little knowledge about Ash's older Pokemon, especially if they've only started watching the anime recently. There was nothing that implied that the Charizard was Ash's other than the fact that it would appear often, but this episode heavily implies that the Charizard belongs to someone else; someone who might be a recurring character who will help Ash against Team Plasma.

But they spoiled Aipom as his 6th capture. You're telling me he's gonna catch a new Charizard? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Leaza View Post
    The Charmander that appears in this episode is Ash's Charizard's baby. It wonders off from Liza during the annual Charizard carnival and bumps into Iris' dragonite, who reacts angrily and proceeds to use flamethrower on it- just before the move hits the baby charmander, Ash's Charizard swoops in to save his son and blocks the move with flamethrower. Angry at Dragonite, Charizard challenges him to a battle.

No need to thank me.
    Even though I know Kasumi has an Azurill, I don't think that they'll say that that's Charizard's baby.

Who catches Charizard then? If that's not Ash's, whose is it?
    I'm not saying it's not Ash's, just that he has walked around with only 5 Pokemon before
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Uh, only older fans like us think of Ash's Charizard when a Charizard is mentioned. Younger fans probably have little knowledge about Ash's older Pokemon, especially if they've only started watching the anime recently. There was nothing to implied that the Charizard was Ash's other than the fact that it would appear often, but this episode heavily implies that the Charizard belongs to someone else; someone who might be a recurring character who will help Ash against Team Plasma.
    Where was this recurring character in the promos?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. even little kids still associate Dark magician with Yugi and BEWD with kaiba. It's not hard for people to associate it. Plus there has to be reruns someehwre LD

It's Cilan's Charizard :O

just kidding lol ^_^

I'm not saying it's not Ash's, just that he has walked around with only 5 Pokemon before
    Before he got his 6th. I'm referring to Unova where out of 10, he always has 6 with him.

It's Cilan's Charizard :O

just kidding lol ^_^
    I know you're kidding but I could see Cilan with a Charmander. Not necessarily with a Charizard though.

The "Charizard's baby" theory is really cute and all, but it sounds like fan fiction (no offense). I can't see the writers introducing Charizard's offspring like that; it would raise all sorts of unnecessary questions about Ash's Charizard and the female Charizard. I don't want a Jerry Springer-esque episode. :x

Where was this recurring character in the promos?
    I don't know. Let's see, where was Virgil during all the Eevee evolutionary family promotions that were going on even before his debut?

The "Charizard's baby" theory is really cute and all, but it sounds like fan fiction (no offense). I can't see the writers introducing Charizard's offspring like that; it would raise all sorts of unnecessary questions about Charizard and the female Charizard. I don't want a Jerry Springer-esque episode. :x

I don't know. Let's see, where was Virgil during all the Eevee evolutionary family promotions that were going on even before his debut?
    None of the Eeveelutions were ever caught by Ash before. Everyone thought of Ash's Charizard when they saw the promos and if it turns out not to be his, there will be a lot of disappointed fans.

Apparently it's a Kanto Fair or something and Hitokage stumbles and ****s up something.

The "Charizard's baby" theory is really cute and all, but it sounds like fan fiction (no offense). I can't see the writers introducing Charizard's offspring like that; it would raise all sorts of unnecessary questions about Charizard and the female Charizard. I don't want a Jerry Springer-esque episode. :x
    My thoughts exactly. And Professor Oak as Jerry. xD

Wasn't expecting that he would come this soon.

Well there we have our Charmander and Dewott that were supposed to appear.

I don't know. I still think that this Charmander is a performing Pokemon and it's owned by someone already. It seems that it's onstage. It could be using Ember as its opening act or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I don't know. I still think that this Charmander is a performing Pokemon and it's owned by someone already. It seems that it's onstage. It could be using Ember as its opening act or something.
    I'm saying, the Charmander and Dewott from the merchandise that were supposed to appear are in the scan, Charmander in the Charizard episode and Dewott in the rescue corps episode, nothing else.

Maybe this is some type of festival near Charizard Bridge or something?

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXsF44gTCNk

Now would the writers troll everyone after that Ash and Charizard staredown and not have it return? I'm pretty sure this is a kids show so trolling the kids like that would be an epic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm saying, the Charmander and Dewott from the merchandise that were supposed to appear are in the scan, Charmander in the Charizard episode and Dewott in the rescue corps episode, nothing else.
    Oh no. It wasn't directed to you. I was just saying, people thought it would get caught.

OK wow so the picture of the Charmander does imply that either the new character who is in the episode will own it and the other two members of the family like a set or that its a flash back showing how the characters Charizard was before it evolved?? I dont know what to think other than every one was fooled to think that it was definately Ashs Charizard lol.

Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast