Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Do you know when the Voice Actors list for this episode will be revealed? If Ash's Charizard VA is there, we can end this discussion.
    A week before it airs, which is around the time we'll get a new summary for it.

But I'm sure we'll know before then who Charizard belongs to.

Except Charizard's VA also voices Crustle. :P
    1. Unless Charizard is actually listed in the VA list.

2. Which will all be irrelevant if James is in the episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    If you're going to make an informal poll, at the very least write a sentence or two why you think it's going to be the choice, otherwise it's going to be seen as spam.

Crustle and Charizard also share James' voice actor, and while Team Rocket doesn't appear every episode, if they are in this one then I'm pretty sure the voice actor would be listed for James.

I don't think the voice actor list comes out until a week or two before the episode airs anyways.
    Ok, so that won't be usefull to know if Charizard is Ash's. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it is, but a confirmation would be nice to stop this ridiculous discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    What does that have to do with it??
    Because Asada writtes important episodes. I think that's what he meant.

Wait, how would it be "trolling" if the Charizard wasn't Ash's? The target audience are little kids who probably don't even know or care that Ash has a Charizard. I just think it's highly unlikely that kids will be upset if the Charizard belongs to someone else, which would make all the "trolling" by the writers quite ineffective and irrelevant imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Wait, how would it be "trolling" if the Charizard wasn't Ash's? The target audience are little kids who probably don't even know or care that Ash has a Charizard. I just think it's highly unlikely that kids will be upset if the Charizard belongs to someone else, which would make all the "trolling" by the writers quite ineffective and irrelevant imo.
    They would be trolling us, Ciccone.

....and now, her story begins.

If TR isn't in this episode, it would have to be listed as Ash's Charizard correct??(if it is his)
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirto View Post
    Storyboarder & Assistant director: Yuji Asada ----------------> It's Ash's Charizard or an epic trolling
    Does it matter? The title pretty much gives the episode away whether it's Ash's or not.

My ideal battle ever!

If TR isn't in this episode, it would have to be listed as Ash's Charizard correct??(if it is his)
    depends if the guy would be voicing any one else. I think humans always take priority so if he voices a minor human he would be listed as that over Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    More importantly, how would it be trolling if Ash's Charizard appears latter?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    More importantly, how would it be trolling if Ash's Charizard appears latter?
    Dis. So true.

I don't know how VA system work. But isn't there a posibility that Zestle would appear? I mean, Crustle xDDDD

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Dis. So true.

I don't know how VA system work. But isn't there a posibility that Zestle would appear? I mean, Crustle xDDDD
    Ya but I can't see Dento battling here unless there is some sort of tournament thing.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    depends if the guy would be voicing any one else. I think humans always take priority so if he voices a minor human he would be listed as that over Charizard
    I don't think that's true, but it probably is.

But seriously why be credited for a human COTD when the Pokemon character you play is more important?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't think that's true, but it probably is.

But seriously why be credited for a human COTD when the Pokemon character you play is more important?
    Wait you mean James is less important than Charizard?

ASB Squad

Since when is James a character of the day?

Um if TR isn't here, which they better not be if they don't want to get super pwned by Charizard lol.

Ash's Charizard should be way more important then some random character.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Since when is James a character of the day?
    Ooh missed the COTD part, sorry :P

ASB Squad

Yes he is less important then Charizard or any pokemon Satoshi owns.

So, since episode N will only last 14 episodes and this is episode 8, let's see if you still think this isn't Ash's Charizard.

....and now, her story begins.

Yay, Charizard has Dragon Tail. I swear to God, if he doesn't use Seismic Toss, I'm gonna be mad.

(Think this is from this episode. Not sure, really.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yes he is less important then Charizard or any pokemon Satoshi owns.
    ahahaha, keep thinking that
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Hum Dragonite is being controled by Plasma? he has those red eyes like Pikachu and Axew, hum Dragon Tail cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    So, since episode N will only last 14 episodes and this is episode 8, let's see if you still think this isn't Ash's Charizard.
    Its not like we didnt want it to be.

do U notice Ash and Pika are on Dragonites side!?
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    do U notice Ash and Pika are on Dragonites side!?
    Probably when Charizard appears, all the kids are back there with Dragonite seemingly spoting something and Pikachu also, it migth even be TP since Dragonite has red eyes when fighting Charizard.

Charizard can appear and save the day after Dragonite is controlled.

It seems like Dragonite will turn evil (from Team Plasma) and Ash's Charizard will come to save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It seems like Dragonite will turn evil (from Team Plasma) and Ash's Charizard will come to save the day.
    sounds like a plot that hasn't been used before :P
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Who're those people standing near Ash and co. I see Iris, Cilan and I think N, but who else?

Also, with a Distribution of Dragonite coming out a week after this episode and it having the moves Safeguard and Wing Attack, does anyone think that Dragonite might get a new move?
    Last edited by playerking; 12th February 2013 at 12:51 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Page 42 of 113 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast