Page 46 of 113 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2806

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Was shooting for 120% but yeah, I'm just serving some truth tea, I saw the recipe the other day after seeing Kira posting it so many times.
    Pft, Mijumaru and Piplup are pathetic for not evolving, not Bulbasaur...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #1127
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Pft, Mijumaru and Piplup are pathetic for not evolving, not Bulbasaur...
    Funny pathetic is better then boring pathetic.

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That's a risk I am willing to take.

    No of they wanted fan service they would bring back goalie her across and infer ape lol.
    I think you meant Glalie, Heracross and Infernape? Anyway, Bulbasaur won't evolve because he doesn't want to. Squirtle is another story though. But being in the Squirtle Squad make it difficult for him to evolve too.

    So, right now we have:
    BWS2EN-5- Floccesy Ranch: Filler episode with Ampharos, Mareep and Dragonite teaching Ampharos Thunderpunch.
    BWS2EN-6 - N Returns! Operation: Rescue Braviary!! : More development for the Plasma and N story, N sabotaging TP plans.
    BWS2EN-7 - The Pokémon Gulf Coast Relief Corps!! : Filler episode. Nothing really important happens, except N is here too.
    BWS2EN-8 - Burn Up, Charizard! VS Dragonite!! : Return of Ash's Charizard, with some flashbacks to serve like an introduction for newer fans. Oak reappearing showing Kanto starters in this Kanto fair and maybe the begining of Charizard vs Dragonite battle.
    BWS2EN-9 - Unknown title : Dragonite get under Plasma control and Charizard fight him to save the day. Charizard show his Dragon Tail.
    BWS2EN-10 - ???
    BWS2EN-11 - ???
    BWS2EN-12 - The White Ruins! Ash VS N!! : Ash and Co. reach the White Ruins. The conclusion for Episode N starts here.
    BWS2EN-13 - Team Plasma Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!! : Colress and Ghetsis summon Reshiram.
    BWS2EN-14 - Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!! : Ash, N and Team Plasma have an all-out confrontation. Probably Charizard vs Reshiram happens here.

    Then we have Mewtwo being in the Genesect movie and a new evolution for Eevee. I think after this they might set up the Genesect thing for the movie.
    What do you think?

  4. #1129
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Funny pathetic is better then boring pathetic.
    Boring?? The hell?? How is Bulbasaur boring?? He's pretty much Ash's team leader -_-...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    But unevolved Pokemon may get a chance to evolve, so they won't be unevolved anymore. Don't you think? :P
    Some Pokemon will never evolve and it's pretty obvious those 2 are in the club.

  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Doubt? I'd call it skeptical, because before it became known that the climax starts just 4 episodes after this one.... there was no reason to believe this was Ash's Charizard, unless you wanted it on the team till July
    Exactly. Nothing was known at that time. So having people attack the other side (like I saw a post specifically aimed at Ciccone) is really childish. They have to realize that it could have easily been another Charizard and at least I just kept open choices for example my response to pokemonsquared's poll.

    I am actually disappointed the whole thing will only last 14 episodes but I guess its about the same number as Season 2. Then we'll get a third mini-arc that goes from June to September. Probably dealing with a last tournament and final rival interaction: Trip, Bianca, Virgil, Burgundy, Georgia.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I see in the Kanto flashbacks they purposely excluded Misty and Brock.
    Excluding people who weren't in the actual scene or were important for the scene in hand makes perfect sense.

    Random : PokéRadar


  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Exactly. Nothing was known at that time. So having people attack the other side (like I saw a post specifically aimed at Ciccone) is really childish. They have to realize that it could have easily been another Charizard and at least I just kept open choices for example my response to pokemonsquared's poll.

    I am actually disappointed the whole thing will only last 14 episodes but I guess its about the same number as Season 2. Then we'll get a third mini-arc that goes from June to September. Probably dealing with a last tournament and final rival interaction: Trip, Bianca, Virgil, Burgundy, Georgia..
    I honestly don't care that I'm wrong, because what if this wasn't Ash's Charizard? That's right, people would have been all disappointed (even though he'd be coming back anyway, just later) I know exactly who you talking about though, so if they wanna act all childish about this, so be it. It's not like they had made any creditable arguments anyway.

    Makes you really wonder what will happen in the last few months before 6th gen
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    ciccone went overboard lol

    We need some eps that give charizArd lots of high profile wins to make up for Jindai

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I honestly don't care that I'm wrong, because what if this wasn't Ash's Charizard? That's right, people would have been all disappointed (even though he'd be coming back anyway, just later) I know exactly who you talking about though, so if they wanna act all childish about this, so be it. It's not like they had made any creditable arguments anyway.

    Makes you really wonder what will happen in the last few months before 6th gen
    Yes and your argument so credible -_-.

    OMG GUYS Charizard isn't the first thing mentioned in the summary itz totes not Ash's!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    Somehow I knew this would be the episode'd I miss. =O

    So what happens? Dragonite gets controlled for some reason and Charizard swoops in to beat him up?
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Somehow I knew this would be the episode'd I miss. =O

    So what happens? Dragonite gets controlled for some reason and Charizard swoops in to beat him up?
    Team Plasma is involved. xD


  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He is a failure for not evolving not too epic.



    Squirtle is way to worried putting fires out that Blastoise can put out a lot easier and being useless all around to show up.
    Says the guy who loves Ash's weakest pokemon (Scraggy).

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Exactly. Nothing was known at that time. So having people attack the other side (like I saw a post specifically aimed at Ciccone) is really childish. They have to realize that it could have easily been another Charizard and at least I just kept open choices for example my response to pokemonsquared's poll.

    I am actually disappointed the whole thing will only last 14 episodes but I guess its about the same number as Season 2. Then we'll get a third mini-arc that goes from June to September. Probably dealing with a last tournament and final rival interaction: Trip, Bianca, Virgil, Burgundy, Georgia.


    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I honestly don't care that I'm wrong, because what if this wasn't Ash's Charizard? That's right, people would have been all disappointed (even though he'd be coming back anyway, just later) I know exactly who you talking about though, so if they wanna act all childish about this, so be it. It's not like they had made any creditable arguments anyway.
    Right. Childish. Because watching an anime for kids like Pokemon isn't childish at all. You have to realize that you were wrong. Period. It's not that bad anyways, we all can make mistakes. But Ciccone was just trolling, so she deserved that "I told you so" xD.

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yes and your argument so credible -_-.

    OMG GUYS Charizard isn't the first thing mentioned in the summary itz totes not Ash's!!
    I had evidence to prove this wasn't the first time this stuff happened... all you and Lucus did was tell me and Ciccone that who else owns a Charizard...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Right. Childish. Because watching an anime for kids like Pokemon isn't childish at all. You have to realize that you were wrong. Period. It's not that bad anyways, we all can make mistakes. But Ciccone was just trolling, so she deserved that "I told you so" xD.
    Mistake? Just what the hell gave it away? The only thing known was a Charizard appearing. Anyone can say "It's Ash's and no one else's"
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,964

    Default

    people stop attacking joltik-kid already.

    we're all entitled to our own opinions, please respect his and quit this nonsense we don't need more wars here.

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I had evidence to prove this wasn't the first time this stuff happened... all you and Lucus did was tell me and Ciccone that who else owns a Charizard...


    Mistake? Just what the hell gave it away? The only thing known was a Charizard appearing. Anyone can say "It's Ash's and no one else's"
    Ya a random episode about two legends is evidence. Tell me, when that episode first came out, did you really think someone was gonna capture either of them??

    Edit: **** ya, 9,000 posts!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  16. #1141
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    people stop attacking joltik-kid already.

    we're all entitled to our own opinions, please respect his and quit this nonsense we don't need more wars here.
    Thanks for that ^^;

    Except this thread is pretty much a war itself :P

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ta a random episode about two legends is evidence. Tell me, when that episode first came out, did you really think someone was gonna capture either of them??
    The fact that Totodile, Chorpish, and Gible all appeared before Ash got his :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  17. #1142
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    people stop attacking joltik-kid already.

    we're all entitled to our own opinions, please respect his and quit this nonsense we don't need more wars here.
    I'm not attacking him. I'm sure that if this wasn't Ash's Charizard, we would have Ciccone and Cyber doing the same thing to us here.

    But it's ok, I don't want more discussion neither. So, let's just forget this and enjoy the anime, shall we Joltik?

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Thanks for that ^^;

    Except this thread is pretty much a war itself :P
    It's also a PC haven

    We should do stuff like speculate on the battle and stuff. I think Charizard will be beaten down at first and then whip out dragon tail and OHKO Kairyu.

  19. #1144
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Right. Childish. Because watching an anime for kids like Pokemon isn't childish at all. You have to realize that you were wrong. Period.
    Did you even read the other part of my post, the part that you didn't bold? I know I was wrong, nothing wrong with that. I was just explaining that I just kept options open and refused to vote in the "poll" because we didn't have enough information. There's also a difference between watching a tv show designed for kids and acting childish in the end of an argument. Many non-kids enjoy children shows and that's actually great. People acting like they are in a school playground "Na-na-na I was right and you were wrong" is childish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I had evidence to prove this wasn't the first time this stuff happened... all you and Lucus did was tell me and Ciccone that who else owns a Charizard...

    Mistake? Just what the hell gave it away? The only thing known was a Charizard appearing. Anyone can say "It's Ash's and no one else's"
    This. If the arc climax was confirmed to be up to like episode 30, we wouldn't be having this conversation. One would still be arguing whether its Ash's Charizard as no side had sufficient evidence. It's only one side that kept their minds open.

    Random : PokéRadar


  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Thanks for that ^^;

    Except this thread is pretty much a war itself :P


    The fact that Totodile, Chorpish, and Gible all appeared before Ash got his :P
    One little problem with you evidence.

    THERE IS NO CAPTURE HAPPENING!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,909

    Default

    Okay guys whatever, it's Ash's Charizard

    So, best thing to do right now... How's he getting here?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  22. #1147
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Okay guys whatever, it's Ash's Charizard

    So, best thing to do right now... How's he getting here?
    He flew there lol

  23. #1148
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    He flew there lol
    Psh, he obviously moonwalked across the ocean

    I think he came with the Prof. Seems to much of as coincidence for the prof to be there.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  24. #1149
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Make sure to stay on topic.
    This thread isn't to discuss or hope for Pokemon or characters to be brought back outside of this episode. It's best to just stick with confirmed returns overall as well(Oak and Charizard). You can post things such as "I hope Oak brings *Enter Pokemon here*", but have it related to the thread and not a matter of wanting to see them evolved or get battles(As it's pretty doubtful such things would happen in these episode considering what's happening already).

    Also, don't harass each other over things such as "You were wrong, I was right". If someone was wrong then they were wrong, and regardless how arrogant they may or may not have been in relating to the topic, it doesn't give you any place to rub it in their faces.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  25. #1150
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,265

    Default

    So who won?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Says the guy who loves Ash's weakest pokemon (Scraggy).

    Right. Childish. Because watching an anime for kids like Pokemon isn't childish at all. You have to realize that you were wrong. Period. It's not that bad anyways, we all can make mistakes. But Ciccone was just trolling, so she deserved that "I told you so" xD.
    You got your powerlevels mixed, Satoshi weakest pokemon is Dunsparce.

    Leave Ciccione alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Okay guys whatever, it's Ash's Charizard

    So, best thing to do right now... How's he getting here?
    You answered your question in your first statement, for further proof this is the actual method.

    P.S: Ignore the shitty music and voices.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 12th February 2013 at 8:27 PM.

Page 46 of 113 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •