Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-8 - Charizard [FIRST POST UPDATED 2/7]

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Oh no. It wasn't directed to you. I was just saying, people thought it would get caught.
    Yeah seems to me like its some kind of festival maybe related to the Charizard line, we knew a Charmander was supposed to appear, we were seeing Charmander and Charizard(Charmeleon excluded) merchandise for a while now.

The prospect of it being a diferent Charizard when we see them being pretty damn familiar with each other in the opening is pretty dumb and the idea of giving him a diferent Charizard is even dumber, they bringing charizard back because its Satoshi Charizard its that Charizard not a random one.

Like HGH said better wait for a translation before jumping on anything.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 1st February 2013 at 6:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Maybe this is some type of festival near Charizard Bridge or something?
    The driftveil city bridge? How would Ash get there if he's on the other side of Unova in the gulf coast area?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah seems to me like its some kind of festival maybe related to the Charizard line, we knew a Charmander was supposed to appear, we were seeing Charmander and Charizard(Charmeleon excluded) merchandise for a while now.

Like HGH said better wait for a translation before jumping on anything.
    I'm starting to think this is a Charizard festival that is going to be used to foreshadow Ash's Charizard appearing later in the saga. So Ash's Charizard won't be in this episode and that's why we don't see him on the scan. Maybe Ash has flashbacks of his Charizard this episode which are used as foreshadowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I'm starting to think this is a Charizard festival that is going to be used to foreshadow Ash's Charizard appearing later in the saga. So Ash's Charizard won't be in this episode and that's why we don't see him on the scan. Maybe Ash has flashbacks of his Charizard this episode which are used as foreshadowing.
    I actually like this idea. Dragonite battles a Cotd's Charizard and Ash starts getting memories of his.

Again though, why would the writers waste time with a redundant Charizard festival if they did indeed plan to show Ash's Charizard later on? Is it really worth it to foreshadow something that was already foreshadowed to occur in the anime by merchandise, posters and other sources since last year? It seems like a waste, especially since Ash would probably only think about his own Charizard for about five seconds before moving on.

1. Ash is excited in the picture.
    2. Charmander IS NOT evolving
    3. WHAT better episode to reintroduce Ash's Charizard then an episode that revolves around the Charmander-line.

There's no proof that it is BUT there's no proof to say it isn't Ash's.

Where was Ash's Charizard last known location?

Charicific Valley. Which holds what? A whole crap load of Charizard.

Is it not feasible that there were male and female Charizard's got together to produce offspring?

And if this is specifically a festival about Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, what would be the most likely place to host this festival?

Liza and Charicific valley, and why wouldn't Ash's Charizard be there for that festival.

And even if Liza isn't hosting the festival, or what not, it's still far more likely to assume Charizard is Ash's then anyone else's until it's somehow wild or proven otherwise. Because Liza would have a reason to go to a Charmander related festival on some kind.

The only way Charizard ends up not being Ash's is if this isn't a Charmander festival, and the writers are making it obvious they don't care about the show.

Edit: Oh and before you call me out on it just being a normal festival, which is fine, but even fair's have many booths for many different things, my point still stands if the Charmander is part of a Charmander booth, attraction of some kind. If Charmander is just some random Pokémon at the festival attraction then that would counter my argument.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Or what if when dawn went to johto, she stopped by Charcific valley and told Charizard about the Unova league. Then he decides to fly over and help Ash. Too bad he missed the league, but on the bright side when he was flying over SW Unova he gets attacked by a random dragonite, they crash down in the middle of the carnival

This is the biggest troll ever! How can a Charmander evolve into Charizard in less than 30 episodes?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

I'm just gonna wait this out with an open mindset like I did when Charizard first appeared in spoilers for Episode N
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    All started by Cyber no surprise lol.
    Cyber is telling everyone on the Bulbagarden's forum that Ash's Charizard will appear so apparently he likes trolling people on Serebii but not Bulbagarden.

I wonder if the gang are still in the Virbank Complex/Gulf from BW115, I sure hope so.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I wonder if the gang are still in the Virbank Complex/Gulf from BW115, I sure hope so.
    If that means Homika and/or Luke might appear again cool otherwise I don't particulary care what city they are on.

Cyber is telling everyone on the Bulbagarden's forum that Ash's Charizard will appear so apparently he likes trolling people on Serebii but not Bulbagarden.
    Not like anyone with a brain doesn't know thats what he does, even though I don't like Bulbagarden seems there the mods and the users atleast know hes trolling, this is trolling wonderland nowadays about 70% of the posting is trolling and 25% is people taking baits from all the trolls.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 1st February 2013 at 7:04 AM.

Lets look at the Facts:

Charmander Spent 32 Episodes Until it Evolved into Charmeleon. Charmeleon Spent only 3 Episodes until it Evolved into Charizard.

In The BW 2 Promo Focused on The N Arc you can see Charizard saving Ash and Friends from Reshiram. Charizard was also seen with Dragonite in the Promo.

Correct me if Im Wrong but in Best Wishes didn't Pokemon display a Blue Coloring when it starts to Evolve?

I Agree on One Thing that the Charmander looks like its Performing. They are at a Festival After All.

I think Ash's Charizard is going to make a Return until the Real Battle with Team Plasma where he is fighting Reshiram.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Ash's Charizard is returning, regardless of whether he appears in this episode or not.

Just look at the OP, the scene where Ash looks above clearly shows his Charizard. Plus, I bet his Charizard will appear in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    If they are at in Virbank then this must have something to do with the Charizard Bridge since Virbank is right below Driftveil.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Ash's Charizard is returning, regardless of whether he appears in this episode or not.

Just look at the OP, the scene where Ash looks above clearly shows his Charizard. Plus, I bet his Charizard will appear in this episode.
    Dawn was also put into a BW opening making it look like she was going to be a major character again, and look how that turned out.

A Charizard in the opening could be anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Not like anyone with a brain doesn't know thats what he does, even though I don't like Bulbagarden seems there the mods and the users atleast know hes trolling, this is trolling wonderland nowadays about 70% of the posting is trolling and 25% is people taking baits from all the trolls.
    Come on. You shouldn't be that harsh. There are some people on here that probably don't know he has a Bulbagarden account.

If they are at in Virbank then this must have something to do with the Charizard Bridge since Virbank is right below Driftveil.
    No Virbank citys location is different in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    A Charizard in the opening could be anything.
    The way the scene zoomed into Ash's eyes and then focused on Charizard clearly depicts the momentum of his appearance.

Why are you trolling people now? You have no proof that Ash's Charizard won't appear. All you have is a shot of Charmander and now you're suddenly spouting random nonsense? Why is it unlikely for Charizard to appear in this episode? Also, whose Charizard is it that battles Iris's Dragonite? The same one that is featured both in OP AND ED (being all pals with Iris's Dragonite)? It's pretty obvious whose Charizard is and I would appreciate it if you would not throw people into panic by your posts. It's Ash's Charizard, use some common sense.

N's in this episode huh, I'm glad he'll be with the group here and there.

Oh and Charizard vs Dragonite, sounds interesting. Thought of the Charizard and Dragonite buddy scene in the ending, wonder if that's going to actually happen, would be interesting to see Dragonite be more relaxed and chilling with someone it can relate to or whatever.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Like someone else said, it's been heavily implied that Virbank City is located somewhere else in Unova in the anime since Ash and friends were able to get there shortly after they visited Icirrus City. The whole Charizard Bridge theory is pretty much debunked now.

And what's with N following Ash again?

For the record, did any of the toy merchandize ever say, "Satoshi's Charizard?" Usually when a character owned by a main character is used it refers to the trainer.

I remember all the BW toy adverts of Charizard simply being titled, "Charizard."

For the record, did any of the toy merchandize ever say, "Satoshi's Charizard?" Usually when a character owned by a main character is used it refers to the trainer.

I remember all the BW toy adverts of Charizard simply being titled, "Charizard."
    So whose Charizard is it?

In your opinion, is it far more likely that a random Charizard would end up both in the opening and ending theme rather than a highly popular Charizard already owned by our main character?

I wonder what makes Iris battle the Charizard? Maybe Dragonite's the one who wants to battle it.

This must be really funny for you, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    In your opinion, is it far more likely that a random Charizard would end up both in the opening and ending theme rather than a highly popular Charizard already owned by our main character?
    I think its that Charmander in the scan, and then either N or someone else captures it.

Here's another question, why would they put Charizard in the title but the scan not show it at all, and instead focus on a seemingly random Charmander?

Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast